• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 11-17 | RIP Hitokage

1) First of all you don't owe me $10, you owe me $15. I have the receipts to prove this of course.

2) No one on FGW is ever going to bet with you ever again and that includes myself. If it's not through PayPal then it's pretty much not worth the hassle to make bets. Steam gift card can only be used for Steam stuff, PayPal can be used for more things and thus is the standard for these type of things. No one will take you seriously if you don't make online transaction through PayPals. So yeah you can 100% forget about "double or nothing".

3) On Steam you can purchase a game and gift that game to me. The only game I want right now is USF4. I have SSF4 already on PC and the digital upgrade is $15 so you can buy me that. If for some reason you are unable to do that then you can buy me Rayman Origins ($9.99) and The Witcher 2 (less than $5).

4) If for some reason you are unable to do all that then just don't bother with the money at all. You can just simply admit that Zero is the best character in UMVC3 and never talk about Wolverine or Zero ever again. I wouldn't even expect you to this much really but it's not like I can do much here any way.

how you gonna promise not to back out of a bet and then back out, damn

Horseress

Yoshinori Ono @Yoshi_OnoChin 23s
more char to USFIV!!? I'd like to make to next &%$#*+! :p RT @Medikor83: Work hard to put more characters into USFIV. We miss Birdie and Ale

He FINALLY got it! 2011 would be a better time to realise that tho. Welp, &%$#*+ better be good

Lemstar

you guys know that you can get custom denomination gift cards emailed on Amazon

probably easier than this mess

also you can get USF4 for cheaper than MSRP from the Eastern Europeans in the b/s/t thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I hope you all realize that naming a thread title after Deckard would thrill him and make this troll his best success.
I'm not sure that's an emotion he is capable of experiencing.

Don't think Deckard is a troll either, and if he's a deep troll, then not really a good one.

mbpm1

maybe he's thanos

1632114-thanos_arrested.jpg

Nyoro SF

Bridget reveal in 2 weeks.
It's happening.

Nah

We know it's Jam or Johnny

Speaking of which, I preordered the special edition of GGXrd for PS4, so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully there's some nice Black Friday deals for PS4, even if I can just hawk one game off of it it'll be worth it.

Village

I was playing USF4 with the new alts and I had been using the balrog alt, and I like a lot of people sometimes give silly names to colors costumes. And I have dubbed new the new rog outfit, rog 3 stacks, because outfit made me think of outkast.

Anyone else got silly names for some of the new costumes?

INB4 someone just quotes me and says " shitty"

( I plan to make a general video game thread about this at some point )

Capcom pls, you have 1 job, making games. Make them.

2015 I guess, -shrugs-

Everything is happening in 2015 it seems.

Top Bottom