• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 11-17 | RIP Hitokage

gutabo

Decided to try out the upload feature from PC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT8425RnYb4

Haha, yesterday I had a similar situation with my shitty chun li, my friend did the decapre ultra first, I did the kikosho when I thought her ultra was about to finish(I didn't know that it lasted even longer than dhalsim's), he tried to do some teleport stuff with decapre, the kikosho nullified her purple fireball and then the remaining hits got her in mid air.
did I tell you I love hugo?

smurfx

get some go again
Jazz-ism is the guy with the Tommy Pickles avatar right? Shouta please tell me it's not a perma-ban. I kinda liked that guy.

Also Dahbomb steam gift cards are only $20 at cheapest & Im not giving you $20 for a $10 bet. You gotta choose another type of gift card OR we go double or nothing on another bet, I lose I buy you the $20 gift card, I win, you're just wrong about everything Marvel related.
so what are you going to buy with the money you are never going to get dahbomb?

tumblr_nabem8lK7R1qaprevo1_1280.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Jazz-ism is the guy with the Tommy Pickles avatar right? Shouta please tell me it's not a perma-ban. I kinda liked that guy.

Also Dahbomb steam gift cards are only $20 at cheapest & Im not giving you $20 for a $10 bet. You gotta choose another type of gift card OR we go double or nothing on another bet, I lose I buy you the $20 gift card, I win, you're just wrong about everything Marvel related.

FGW| When you double nothing you still get nothing

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Is Project X Zone any good? This is fighting game related because Ryu does dp fadc ultra as a super or something.

It's pretty fun but long as hell, and repetitive, grindy though. Never finished it but that was back then when I was borrowing my friend's 3DS to play. Maybe I'll go back to it now that I have my own.

Infinite

FGW| We Make Mike Ross AMVs

Is Project X Zone any good? This is fighting game related because Ryu does dp fadc ultra as a super or something.

It's repetitive as fuck and very grindy. Basically the game is you watch your characters do a bunch a hype flash shit that gets old quickly

It's fun and pretty but turns repetitive. I finished it but really -just wanted it to end- later on. Fun before that though, especially playing all the characters for the first time.

Dahbomb

1) First of all you don't owe me $10, you owe me $15. I have the receipts to prove this of course.

2) No one on FGW is ever going to bet with you ever again and that includes myself. If it's not through PayPal then it's pretty much not worth the hassle to make bets. Steam gift card can only be used for Steam stuff, PayPal can be used for more things and thus is the standard for these type of things. No one will take you seriously if you don't make online transaction through PayPals. So yeah you can 100% forget about "double or nothing".

3) On Steam you can purchase a game and gift that game to me. The only game I want right now is USF4. I have SSF4 already on PC and the digital upgrade is $15 so you can buy me that. If for some reason you are unable to do that then you can buy me Rayman Origins ($9.99) and The Witcher 2 (less than $5).

4) If for some reason you are unable to do all that then just don't bother with the money at all. You can just simply admit that Zero is the best character in UMVC3 and never talk about Wolverine or Zero ever again. I wouldn't even expect you to this much really but it's not like I can do much here any way.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
4) If for some reason you are unable to do all that then just don't bother with the money at all. You can just simply admit that Zero is the best character in UMVC3 and never talk about Wolverine or Zero ever again. I wouldn't even expect you to this much really but it's not like I can do much here any way.

I vote for this one.

This nigg@ so broke he can't pay for a $20 gift card when he owes $15.

Can we just black list this nobody and get on with the show? Homboi go back to eating your ravioli and stfu.

Top Bottom