• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only barrier between me and these is the money...

994017_10151634430397344_161629086_n.jpg

Bombless

1393680_732844313398634_694878760_n.jpg

please be a figure please be a figure please be a figure (koto posted it on fb)

In Shunya I trust. Now the wait for the sculpt begins!

Mom update : She's seen the thread and laughed her ass off at your comments and the general enabling going on in here. She's happy she cannot participate in the discussion or she'd ruin her wallet (her own words).

That being said she discovered the Racing Mikus today and ordered 1/8 GSR 2012 and the 2011 Nendo Petite trio with podium (squealing with delight throughout it all). She almost went for figma 2013 too. She is IN LOVE with the 2011 Racing Miku and wants (me) to track her down.

It's a good thing she goes on vacation this weekend because as of right now, every single time i've visited her and checked the usual sites she ordered something.

1393680_732844313398634_694878760_n.jpg

HOLY #$*&^ MEGATON
My prayers have been answered!
I've been wanting a jubilee figure for so god dam long. She never gets any statues because she's not well liked by a lot of X-men fans. I was hoping with the new X-men comic series that she would get something since she plays a vital role in the new series.

Thank you koto and shunya!

Generally they only post things on FB that they're making figures out of. But wow, two Marvel figures on deck now, and no sign of a bishoujo Black Canary sculpt? Odd.

Also, OMGYESJUBILEEGASM

Koto also posted this the other day: A tease of bishoujo Mara Jade, whose final, painted sculpt (and hopefully release/pricing info) I imagine will be revealed at NYCC this weekend.

kewlmyc

Generally they only post things on FB that they're making figures out of. But wow, two Marvel figures on deck now, and no sign of a bishoujo Black Canary sculpt? Odd.

Also, OMGYESJUBILEEGASM

Koto also posted this the other day: A tease of bishoujo Mara Jade, whose final, painted sculpt (and hopefully release/pricing info) I imagine will be revealed at NYCC this weekend.

No hotlinking from MFC, silly.

Holy shit, I went to check her wiki to catch up on the character and she's a vampire now. LOL.

That was a while ago, like, at the very beginning of the "X-Men" book. (Not the current, all-girl one... the one that was called X-Men, and eventually canceled before being rebooted with Brian Wood at the helm, and an all-girl X-men team).

Vampire Jubilee also showed up in X-23's solo series.... before that got canned.

Just recently she popped up in the new X-Men series with an adopted baby she kinda-sorta kidnapped. I don't know/think she's still a vampire, though. She's been out in daylight, so the whole vampire angle might have been retconned.

That was a while ago, like, at the very beginning of the "X-Men" book. (Not the current, all-girl one... the one that was called X-Men, and eventually canceled before being rebooted with Brian Wood at the helm, and an all-girl X-men team).

Vampire Jubilee also showed up in X-23's solo series.... before that got canned.

Just recently she popped up in the new X-Men series with an adopted baby she kinda-sorta kidnapped. I don't know/think she's still a vampire, though. She's been out in daylight, so the whole vampire angle might have been retconned.

Yup I think so too. And the series is awesome so far!

kewlmyc

Go to a page like this: http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/712109&ref=item%3A98664

Don't left-click the image beyond there. Instead, right-click the picture... select "View Image Info". Then, under "Location" you'll see an http address. Copy and paste THAT and use that as your image location in your post. Always go with what's listed under "view image info".

Example:

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Thanks.

I just got Ultimate Madoka in the mail today. HOLY CRAP THE BOX IS HUGE.

What's with that Iron Man armor? Was it one of the 97 armors that was in the movie for 3.7 seconds? With all the cash you guys are paying for these things, someone will be able to build an actual Iron Man suit.

kewlmyc

What's with that Iron Man armor? Was it one of the 97 armors that was in the movie for 3.7 seconds? With all the cash you guys are paying for these things, someone will be able to build an actual Iron Man suit.

It was one of the more comically big ones that appeared at the climax of the third movie. I didn't even know the damn thing had an official name.

Bombless

It's what I call Trailer Bait. I saw that suit and was expecting a HUGE fight with it but in the end it's barely mentioned. The whole ending was a letdown in that department. So many suits wasted.

It's what I call Trailer Bait. I saw that suit and was expecting a HUGE fight with it but in the end it's barely mentioned. The whole ending was a letdown in that department. So many suits wasted.

My big issue with the film is that he spent so much of the movie out of the suit, which is probably due to the fact that RDJ doesn't actually like being in the suit.

...then why are you in a movie about a guy in a metal suit!?

The only barrier between me and these is the money...

I feel your pain...although Coulson will be mine very soon and I may just have to go without eating for a long time to make him mine.

Before anyone else jumps in, Yes I do realise that what I just said could apply to a toy and the person. I'm kinda cool with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom