• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
post pictures

tumblr_mv4tmhiQVi1qbxqfpo1_500.png

US/Japan might get a better version:
vfEILwn.png

And yeah I feel the same about the quality of the figure but it's pretty much the only Bravely Default figure atm.

kewlmyc

I am really craving some Pokemon figures after playing X. I hope they release some, even cheap ones soon. Gotta have a ton.

I ended up preordering the rerelease of Mewtwo because I rewatched the first movie and bought Pokemon X.

I wish Max Factory made scaled figures of the ladies. I'd get Professor Juniper for sure (and pretty much anybody else).
I'd buy a Jasmine if this ever happened.

chrono01

I really like that Mikasa RAH but I just know that once I take that first step into collecting RAH's that it will not stop. I'm already committed to PVC figures, as well as Nendoroid's and figma's, do I really need another addiction? >_<

LiK

wut?

speaking of expensive, i got a fig in stock notice for this badboy (girl) today:

Between that and an Alter Aigis I'm looking at a big bill from amiami this month :-/ So excited though.

They dropped it to 79.98£.

wut?

speaking of expensive, i got a fig in stock notice for this badboy (girl) today:

Between that and an Alter Aigis I'm looking at a big bill from amiami this month :-/ So excited though.

I saw Gwen in person not long ago and was really impressed. She's a bit taller than Yamato's Velvet as well thanks to the base and pose, so they look quite nice together.

They dropped it to 79.98£.

£80 is less nauseating, but still requires some thought. If the figure was made by a company I could bank on I'd do it. I'd like the other stuff too, but if I'm paying for a figure it might as well be good.

RMI

Banned
I haven't picked up Velvet yet, but she comes around pretty regularly on the cheap. She's a little bit more risque than I tend to like for my collection, but i'll probably cave and buy her eventually.

RMI

Banned
That's basically the same price an A/B went for on amiami. They occasionally have a B/B for about 8700 or so.

Bombless

RE : Bravely Default CE.

Save yourself some cash and don't bother. The figure will most likely be crap. 3ds games are expensive enough as it is.

Edit : In other news, Maou has arrived at Hobby Search, yaaaay! Now waiting for Figma Samus to arrive so payment can be made.

LiK

RE : Bravely Default CE.

Save yourself some cash and don't bother. The figure will most likely be crap. 3ds games are expensive enough as it is.

Edit : In other news, Maou has arrived at Hobby Search, yaaaay! Now waiting for Figma Samus to arrive so payment can be made.

Phoenix Wright figure was awesome. You never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom