• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruh roh!

I ordered the Jaina Solo bishoujo a while back from Koto, but they were taking forever, so I ordered it from AmiAmi. And now they both have it in stock. lolololol

Who's getting fucked over? Not AmiAmi. :p

What. You need to play Persona 4.

I have. After persona 4 arena

Ruh roh!

I ordered the Jaina Solo bishoujo a while back from Koto, but they were taking forever, so I ordered it from AmiAmi. And now they both have it in stock. lolololol

Who's getting fucked over? Not AmiAmi. :p

Something like that happen to me last year. I ordered the LE alisa bishoujo from the US koto store. Took 2 months and still didn't ship. I said f it, so I cancelled it. Got the cancellation and everything. A week and a half later I get alisa in the mail. I called koto and they told me to just keep it. Score? haha

Love that game. Only complaint is the small character roster.

I have a bit of complaints. Small character roster isn't bad. My complaints are all gameplay side from a competitive stance. Like why are chie, yu, aigis, mitsuru, labrys all brain dead to play?

Hopefully P4A climax fixes it. They did take away yu/chie stupid oki game (can't 5D after sweep).

It begins:

1426210_10151696958397344_324956551_n.jpg

1379556_10151696958787344_180585298_n.jpg

Light armour version

1380657_10151696954912344_1930574719_n.jpg

Looks like they made his elbows static for these figures, presumably because the rubber armour of the previous figures limited his shoulder mobility and now they can keep the arm as one piece. Looks great to me though. Will buy!

I'm going to hold out and hope it goes on sale on amazon.

Wait, wait, wait! What happened to:

Holy shit. I've never seen such an awesome sculpt ruined by such a shitty paint job. Not, the quality, but the color scheme.

This went from a must have to an easy pass. So damn ugly. They better release alternate colors because this just awful.

Looks like someone did a 180°. :D

Also, does anyone know where to get a cheap X-23? She seems to be getting kinda scarce and I want her now. Amazon has her for $65-$70, but she ships from this company Animewild, and not Amazon. Not a big deal, as I got my Poison Ivy bishoujo from them, and I don't think bishoujos are usually counterfeited anyhow. But still...

sca2511

Wait, wait, wait! What happened to:

Looks like someone did a 180°. :D

Also, does anyone know where to get a cheap X-23? She seems to be getting kinda scarce and I want her now. Amazon has her for $65-$70, but she ships from this company Animewild, and not Amazon. Not a big deal, as I got my Poison Ivy bishoujo from them, and I don't think bishoujos are usually counterfeited anyhow. But still...

$49.99, not sure on taxes and shipping.
Kirin Hobby

bodine1231

Got series 2 in today. Boba Fett is fucking badass,Toybiz level of greatness. Han and Greedo are really nice,unfortunately Leia is terrible.

IMAG0216_zps7790cf6f.jpg

sca2511

What does she even go for nowadays? $150? More?

I really like the Binary version, though. Even despite the fact that she never wore that costume while she was Binary.
Yeah somewhere around there. A Lotta dough. Binary does look pretty good after seeing Bombless' pics.

Acid08

Banned
I have a bit of complaints. Small character roster isn't bad. My complaints are all gameplay side from a competitive stance. Like why are chie, yu, aigis, mitsuru, labrys all brain dead to play?

Hopefully P4A climax fixes it. They did take away yu/chie stupid oki game (can't 5D after sweep).

Couldn't really get into P4A for anything but the story. Have never been a fan of Arksys fighting games.

Will check out Climax for Yukari though. Hopefully between that and the P3 movie we'll finally see some figures of her too.

Couldn't really get into P4A for anything but the story. Have never been a fan of Arksys fighting games.

Will check out Climax for Yukari though. Hopefully between that and the P3 movie we'll finally see some figures of her too.

I know this is OT but

P4A is pretty good mechanically. Its just character design/game plan needs to be tweak. I find it more fun than marvel if it weren't for really derpy characters that overpower people with a single gameplan.

Yukari getting a figure would be hot. Please do it alter.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
It begins:

Looks like they made his elbows static for these figures, presumably because the rubber armour of the previous figures limited his shoulder mobility and now they can keep the arm as one piece. Looks great to me though. Will buy!

Nabbed sleeveless Thor, pre-ordered the Queen of the Damned PF, won nothing but I racked up 1100 reward points during Spooktacular and will use them on something soonish.

HOLY SHIT, TOV RAVEN READY FOR SHIPPING
Got my ami-ami bill at 4 am for Raven and my Revoltech Aliens and nearly did a double take " oh, he's really coming out this time?"... Now how long until they put Judy up for pre-order ?

Goddamn, that D-Arts Noel evaporated...
Oh well, I have too many figures to pay for anyway. November alone is going to hurt...a lot.

Although that Kurumi looks awesome. No nothing about the show, but that's never stopped me before.

Aytrial

Goddamn, that D-Arts Noel evaporated...
Oh well, I have too many figures to pay for anyway. November alone is going to hurt...a lot.

Although that Kurumi looks awesome. No nothing about the show, but that's never stopped me before.

What sucked is that I got to AmiAmi when the pre-orders opened, but the site was running so slow it timed out. I had her in my cart too. :(

People actually bought her? Holy shit, those shoulder joints looked fucking horrendous.

Yeah, those joints are moderately horrific, but I have a weakness for BB characters, especially the ones I worked on. Now they need to do Taokaka and Ragna D-Arts so I can do stop-motion versions of BB cut scenes...

Aytrial

Yeah, those joints are moderately horrific, but I have a weakness for BB characters, especially the ones I worked on. Now they need to do Taokaka and Ragna D-Arts so I can do stop-motion versions of BB cut scenes...

Yeah, for BlazBlue I'll take what I can get for articulated figures.

Who asked Koto for that. Worst gender swap ever.

Nabbed sleeveless Thor, pre-ordered the Queen of the Damned PF, won nothing but I racked up 1100 reward points during Spooktacular and will use them on something soonish.

Got my ami-ami bill at 4 am for Raven and my Revoltech Aliens and nearly did a double take " oh, he's really coming out this time?"... Now how long until they put Judy up for pre-order ?

Awww sleeveless is exclusive. Need to think on that. As for Judith, she hasn't been announced. Alter wouldn't just leave her out, would they? :(

LiK

Who asked Koto for that. Worst gender swap ever.

Awww sleeveless is exclusive. Need to think on that. As for Judith, she hasn't been announced. Alter wouldn't just leave her out, would they? :(

Fuck, had no idea there's two different Thors until I checked. I wonder which one I should go for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom