• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhnoRaptors1347418729.jpeg

Just got asked for payment for this at HLJ^

Edit: Apparently the delays was so Alter could make an articulated bike? Alter quality =D:
hIE1383822801.jpeg
hIE1383822799.jpeg

Bombless

I thought he meant she was peeing.

This. I was afraid her scenic base Plastikitty mentioned had been axed, glad to hear it isn't. Hopefully the whole package will dispel the peeing illusion. Also that butt roundness is nothing short of epic.

In Shunya I trust (and Koto delivers a good face).

chrono01

Guess I'm not the only one who preordered her. lol
Nope, I pre-ordered as well [although I'll need to wait until the end of the month to receive her].

A fully-articulated bicycle? That's madness, Alter. MADNESS!

...And I thank you for it.

george_us

I was hoping that Spider Woman would look like complete shit so I wouldn't have to buy it.

Instead it looks like one of the best Bushoujo figures.

Motherfucker.

RMI

Banned
Well my November just became interesting.

D-Arts - P4U: Elizabeth(Preorder)
Unit price 4,080 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 4,080 JPY

Nendoroid - Monokuma(Preorder)
Unit price 2,420 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,420 JPY

D-Arts - Pokemon: Mewtwo(Preorder)
Unit price 2,820 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 2,820 JPY

(Pre-owned ITEM:A/BOX:B)Persona 3 - Aigis ART WORKS Ver. 1/6 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 12,480 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 12,480 JPY

you won't regret that Aigis.

Aytrial

I'm really tempted to order Suzuha.

I missed out on the pre-orders for her and conceded defeat, but now that she's released the urge to get her has come back.

chrono01

For interested parties, it seems that the Samus and Link figmas are still available at AmiAmi.

Pondering the Samus one...
Seriously, do it. The Samus and Link figma's are great, Samus especially. You won't regret it.

So last night, HLJ still had the Max Factory Dark Elf for sale. I ordered one. Did I do it right?

I bought blue, but at this moment, they still have both. Blue Dark
You did it right.

I chose Blue, as well, since that matches the original artwork and have a desperately low amount of blue-skinned girls in my collection. She's a beauty, for sure.

I just ordered a B/B Max Factory Megurine Luka from AmiAmi for 6300JPY. It's my first time ordering any pre-owned figure below A/B so I'm a bit nervous as to what shape she'll be in. On the other hand, I've wanted her for some time and N-Y wants $130 for her. :p

RMI

Banned
that seems a good price for Luka. At that price it seems worth the risk, and from what everyone says B at amiami is as good as new most all the time.

Cheska

Man I hate doing this but I'm pretty much going to part with almost my entire Final Fantasy Play Arts collection and Persona collection. I'm in the process of taking individual pictures of every thing that's actually for sale but here's the link to my collection from a few months ago. Let me know if there's anything you guys are interested in, I would much prefer to sell here for less than to fork up ebay fees. The only Persona figures I think I'm going to keep are the art work Aigis and P4 Arena Mitsuru. Also going to keep the Lightning play arts.

So that still leaves:
Kotobukiya Mitsuru
Alter Mitsuru
Kotobukiya Akihiko
Alter Aigis
Megahouse Rise
Wave Rise
Lisa Silverman PVC
D-Arts
Chie figma
Taito figs
bunch of FF playarts

Pictures!

PM fellow Figure-GAF!

Also, when the hell is Bayonetta coming out!? ;_;

kewlmyc

Man I hate doing this but I'm pretty much going to part with almost my entire Final Fantasy Play Arts collection and Persona collection. I'm in the process of taking individual pictures of every thing that's actually for sale but here's the link to my collection from a few months ago. Let me know if there's anything you guys are interested in, I would much prefer to sell here for less than to fork up ebay fees. The only Persona figures I think I'm going to keep are the art work Aigis and P4 Arena Mitsuru. Also going to keep the Lightning play arts.

So that still leaves:
Kotobukiya Mitsuru
Alter Mitsuru
Kotobukiya Akihiko
Alter Aigis
Megahouse Rise
Wave Rise
Lisa Silverman PVC
Taito figs
bunch of FF playarts

Old pictures but everything is pretty much current!

PM fellow Figure-GAF!

Also, when the hell is Bayonetta coming out!? ;_;

I just bought an Alter Mitsuru from someone on Ebay For $75. lol, that wouldn't have happened to be you?

Giolon

Okay, what... the fucking... fuck. These figures have a lot of potential... you can have cute anime babes in suits of armor!! And this is what you do!?

WHYYYYYYY!?

Dear Daiki Kogyo, please go out of business.

Head seems a little small compared to the proportions of her body, but otherwise I kind of like this. It's a nicely defined yet thick body. Far better than the first one they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom