• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

To clarify, I just am not interested in AoT figures. I would had gotten the figmas due to the amazing poses you could place them on, but the F5 wars really turned me off. I think I've even gotten over the possible Sasha figma.

And well, there's just a bunch of green/brown humans and big red titans. Doesn't strike me as Must Have.

As for this particular Mikasa, the hair is odd, but I do believe she was like that at one point. Was it
when she thought Eren was dead
?

Ryuuroden

Wewt,160 dollars shipping for all that nanoha and haruhi. Prolly should of tried sal. The shipping killer was hayate. She was 60 dollars to ship and she cost only 80. 100 dollars for the other 4 combined. All I have to say is ouch.

Also, wow. Tsukihi Araragi from GSC got the shit delayed out of her. Not out until March.

This makes me a very sad panda :(

OMG OMG OMG!

Sculpt of Mikasa [scaled figure] from GSC!

iXItnURKzOgix.jpg

I need this in my life. Now.

I need to see the painted version ( why do I lie to myself :/ I know I am just gonna end up preordering and buying her)

It's probably the first of many Mikasa figures from GSC. Just like how they have a ton of Saber figures.

Don't get me wrong, AoT is my shit, but I wouldn't buy more than one of any character. The fact that they all wear the exact same bland outfits would become an issue..

kewlmyc

To clarify, I just am not interested in AoT figures. I would had gotten the figmas due to the amazing poses you could place them on, but the F5 wars really turned me off. I think I've even gotten over the possible Sasha figma.

And well, there's just a bunch of green/brown humans and big red titans. Doesn't strike me as Must Have.

As for this particular Mikasa, the hair is odd, but I do believe she was like that at one point. Was it
when she thought Eren was dead
?

Her hair is like that because she's supposed to be flying in the air, I suppose.
Good to know there are some sensible blokes around here.
I'll probably still get it, it's just I want to see what her face looks like first. And probably more angles as well.

Don't get me wrong, AoT is my shit, but I wouldn't buy more than one of any character. The fact that they all wear the exact same bland outfits would become an issue..
Same here. I'll probably get GSC Misaka and Koto's Eren and Levi and call it quits. Maybe GSC Colossal Titan and a Rogue Titan and Armored Titan if those ever get made.

george_us

One more week then Bayonetta will be all mine!

I didn't even have to wait that long honestly since I pre-ordered her back in October. I can't imagine how horrible the wait was for people who pre-ordered her back in 2012!

LiK

One more week then Bayonetta will be all mine!

I didn't even have to wait that long honestly since I pre-ordered her back in October. I can't imagine how horrible the wait was for people who pre-ordered her back in 2012!

Wasn't that horrible. Every delay was met with laughs and good ol' ribbing.

Really? I guess me, Id be getting a figma and nendo of my favorites, maybe an actual none posable one of potentially Eren and Jean and Armin oh and Connie maybe but thats it.

Ryuuroden

Can't think of her name right now but the only other AoT girl I want besides Mikasa is the over the top loves to experiment on titans chick. I want a figure of her "torturing" a titan

Can't think of her name right now but the only other AoT girl I want besides Mikasa is the over the top loves to experiment on titans chick. I want a figure of her "torturing" a titan

I'd love to see what a figure maker would do with Hanji. Always love seeing more interesting poses for figures.

RocBase

Basically on MFC people were psyched at the idea of getting figures of their preferred character until it was reported that only one of the remaining others would be sculpted, and that would be up for a vote. Not sure what the results were, let alone how they went about doing the vote in question.

But I didn't realize this was a series, I guess I'm a bit more hopeful of them eventually making a figure of everyone, maybe the votes would be used as a form of priority.

johnsmith

remember me
That's way too lewd. I love this line of figures, but that would probably be the perviest figure I'd own. She would make Dark Elf and Sylvia Christel look modest.

Not even Miwa Shirou, MF and Shining Wizard can get me to buy leopard print. RIP 7th Dragon.

Also, the male version of Psychic is the better design:

qczWnJ0.jpg

#monocle

chrono01

Not even Miwa Shirou, MF and Shining Wizard can get me to buy leopard print. RIP 7th Dragon.

Also, the male version of Psychic is the better design:

qczWnJ0.jpg

#monocle
That's an incredible design. It'd be nice if Max Factory released a sculpt of that, as well, but I know that likely won't happen.

RMI

Banned
If that's true, we'll probably get Christina and Annie first.

Annie scale fig I would buy for sure. I'm already getting the Mikasa Figma and that Prize Fig. I will probably pass on this one (though i think i'm developing a habit of writing figs off and then ordering them later). We'll see.

kewlmyc

Boring character design. Same thing I said months ago.

I can actually understand this. The character designs for SnK are rather dull compared to most anime/manga properties. I understand that SnK is going for "realism" (lol), but it ends up resulting in bland character designs, which result in bland figurines. The "special" titans have interesting designs though.

Has anyone ever pre-ordered from N-Y before? Tharja is probably going to get delayed, but I have her ordered through them... Do they send payment requests once the item is in-stock like amiami? Or am I just expected to be on top of it?

Has anyone ever pre-ordered from N-Y before? Tharja is probably going to get delayed, but I have her ordered through them... Do they send payment requests once the item is in-stock like amiami? Or am I just expected to be on top of it?

IIRC they'll send a request for payment 1-2 weeks before the figure is released.

Surprised so few people in Figure GAF uses Nippon-Yasan, then again most don't have to pay customs, so they're not much of an advantage for them XD

Edit: Also Platinum Games tweeted the other Bayonetta figure yesterday:
「ボークス」主催の「ジョイントフェスティバル」に、美しすぎる『絶対領域 1/4スケール ベヨネッタ』の塗装済み完成品が展示されます!お近くにお住まいの方は是非♡イベントの詳細→ http://www.volks.co.jp/joifes/ pic.twitter.com/rQCGQ8CMbw
Bbpo8CmCUAAWnHf.jpg

@volks_40th

【ジョイフェス情報】1/4 絶対領域 ベヨネッタ:展示決定!→ 12/22(日)東京ビッグサイト東4・5・6ホール【美しすぎるベヨネッタを是非会場で!】→ http://p.tl/jPD3 #ボークス40周年 pic.twitter.com/pKr5dNPlKr
BbnB1ouCYAAww1T.jpg:large

IIRC they'll send a request for payment 1-2 weeks before the figure is released.

Surprised so few people in Figure GAF uses Nippon-Yasan, then again most don't have to pay customs, so they're not much of an advantage for them XD

Edit: Also Platinum Games tweeted the other Bayonetta figure yesterday:

this looks like the 1/4 volks one. Not sure if this is the GK version or what

They are basically a renamed Yamato, so should be good. Their Elin was great and I regret not buying it.

Awesome, good to know. Because honestly, I like the pose way better than the one from Phat.

Also, in regards to Arcadia... Did Cyril get slapped with a delay? AmiAmi is still showing this month, but HLJ changed the release date to January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom