• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Sabkuya

bLcKK2f.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
Just got my invoice for Meruru. Yay for cheap shipping.

|Product name |Unit price|Qty. |Sub total |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland - Meruru 1/8 Complete Figure | 5,930 JPY| 1| 5,930 JPY|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 5,930 JPY
Shipping: 880 JPY
Grand total: 6,810 JPY

chrono01

Saber Dress Ver., Naoe Kanetsugu, Amane Suzuha, and KOS-MOS have all been delayed to "After August".

At least that lessens the burden on July somewhat, but adds to the cost of the following months. -_-

Cheska

Just got my invoice for Meruru. Yay for cheap shipping.

|Product name |Unit price|Qty. |Sub total |
|Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland - Meruru 1/8 Complete Figure | 5,930 JPY| 1| 5,930 JPY|
Subtotal: 5,930 JPY
Shipping: 880 JPY
Grand total: 6,810 JPY

Wow, how was it so cheap? What did you pick?

EDIT: Damnit, she sold out :( Knew I should have ordered it earlier.

johnsmith

remember me

I always go unregistered sal. I've never had a problem and it leaves more money for figures. Though I'll be doing ems for any December orders since the holidays are awful for sal.

If you set up an alert on figinstock there's a really good chance you'll be able to grab her in a week or so after people don't pay for theirs and more become available.

...Were you one of the $10,000 backers?

Man, I wish.

Cheska

I always go unregistered sal. I've never had a problem and it leaves more money for figures. Though I'll be doing ems for any December orders since the holidays are awful for sal.

If you set up an alert on figinstock there's a really good chance you'll be able to grab her in a week or so after people don't pay for theirs and more become available.

Woohoo! Just happened to check to get the URL for figinstock and she was in stock again :D

EDIT: Aaaand sold out again. Phew!

chrono01

Gorgeous figure. If you don't have her already, definitely pick one up.
I agree 100%.

She, as well as Samurai, are absolutely flawless. Max Factory's 7th Dragon 2020 line is incredible. I'm looking forward to Hatsune Miku [hopefully we see her painted at Wonderfes with a 2014 release date, I can't afford anything more in 2013... -_-].

Saber Dress Ver., Naoe Kanetsugu, Amane Suzuha, and KOS-MOS have all been delayed to "After August".

At least that lessens the burden on July somewhat, but adds to the cost of the following months. -_-

Suzuha whyyyyy. Melty is definitely getting delayed then.

Already in for $300, but this news makes me happy. My collection can never have enough witches.

Just upped my pledge to that tier. Come on GSC!

I really like the different expressions this character has.
Any details on the figures or their origin series (anime, manga)?

Little late but the series is Steins;Gate.
based on a vn, was great as an anime.

That character is the main character, probably one of the best protagonist in anime.

I missed her initially too, then got her on a figinstock alert. I've gotten about 5 more restock notices since then, so yeah, keep watching.

o man I almost wanted to splurge just now. I wanted to get panty/stocking but I guess i'll wait for orchid seeds panty. I don't really like alter's stocking due to the hair paint.

I still want append miku but I'm trying to wait for the 7th dragon version.

I want some of the strike witches and Hyakka ones as well. But I think i'll wait for a re-release. Got the new jubei PO from NY so that should hold me over.

On top of this sudden urge to get ultimate madoka as well. =X

So many figures that are coming out. Its daunting.

o man I almost wanted to splurge just now. I wanted to get panty/stocking but I guess i'll wait for orchid seeds panty. I don't really like alter's stocking due to the hair paint.

I still want append miku but I'm trying to wait for the 7th dragon version.

I want some of the strike witches and Hyakka ones as well. But I think i'll wait for a re-release. Got the new jubei PO from NY so that should hold me over.

On top of this sudden urge to get ultimate madoka as well. =X

So many figures that are coming out. Its daunting.

I've got Alter Stocking. Mine hasn't got the paint issues, but I dunno, it's not one of my favourites. Wish she had her sword or some kind of prop to be honest. The sculpt is good though and the clear PVC part of her dress is nice with light through it.

Also watching Strike Witches season 1 right now. It's a lot better than I expected it to be. Perrine is the best character so far. Not sure if I would buy any figures yet but Perrine does have glasses. Can't have too many girls with glasses :p

This is looking pretty good.

XT5Iwxg.jpg

Waaaaaaaah! That Bodacious Space Pirates Marika is an exclusive.

what I'm curious about, is what the final version will look like. Is that foot just going to be hanging there? Or will it have some awesome prop to support her? I'd be disappointed if it's just a transparent support pole. Probably be a deal-breaker.

Price may be a deal-breaker anyway.

what I'm curious about, is what the final version will look like. Is that foot just going to be hanging there? Or will it have some awesome prop to support her? I'd be disappointed if it's just a transparent support pole. Probably be a deal-breaker.

Oh god, I didn't notice Amakuni were making her. 10k-ish price incoming.

Ken

man i want that

chrono01

Marika [Bodacious Space Pirates] does look look very nice, but I'm passing.

I meant what I said earlier, no more figures pre-orders this year for me [unless a Seven Deadly Sins goes up for pre-order].

Maybe if one is unveiled and scheduled for sometime in 2014 I might pre-order them, but for 2013 I'm done [once I pre-order Lab Coat Kurisu from GSC].

Found a new figure I want!

Link

Velvet Batrass. She's the one sitting on the treasure chest. Similar pose to Fiona, and she's sitting on something relevant to her theme instead of just crates!

The real news is the new Alisa. I think it might be better than the first one.

There is that, yes. I almost bought the first one (post-release) but didn't feel like paying over $100 for her. Thise one looks nice, though. Is this the same company that made the first one or no?

johnsmith

remember me
Plum did the first one. The new one is Alphamax.

I got the first one after mandarake for 5k yen before the price started increasing. Hoping I can grab Kanon cheaply too.

Jube3

Took some quick shots of Odin tonight, I'm hoping to get some camera practice in this weekend with Odin, Loki and Thor :D
9266049263_42e41e96e2_z.jpg
9268826576_56954227d9_z.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Holy hot pics, jube3...

While too cheesy for my shelves I figured someones got be happy about this teaser finally popped up:

KtZqM7C.jpg

If they do a Julie Newmar Catwoman, I'll have to pick it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom