• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocBase

Holy hot pics, jube3...

While too cheesy for my shelves I figured someones got be happy about this teaser finally popped up:

KtZqM7C.jpg

If they do a Julie Newmar Catwoman, I'll have to pick it up....

hystericalcry.gif

You figured well!

Jube3

Holy hot pics, jube3...

While too cheesy for my shelves I figured someones got be happy about this teaser finally popped up:

Hmm, I'm more interested than I thought I would be. Man SDCC is going to hurt at is rate, bring on a Marty mcfly dx 15 please!

LiK

Too ecchi for me.

The real news is the new Alisa. I think it might be better than the first one.
etFoyIU.jpg

I like it but I'm always wary of figures that stand on one leg these days. And she looks top heavy....if you know what I mean. Hope the stand holds up well. I may get the first release even tho it's overpriced now. It does a better job showcasing her massive weapon.

Holy hot pics, jube3...

KtZqM7C.jpg

If Batman doesn't come with a can of Bat Shark-Repellent and an attachable rubber shark then EPIC fail Hot Toys. EPIC FAIL.

Holy hot pics, jube3...

KtZqM7C.jpg

his undies are a little loose but I don't care I'm picking up this bad boy. Its going to look great to have all 3 Batmen next to eachother

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Alter Akari is here!

iTjwLxUfxf3RO.jpg

And the Miho Nendo!

iTGGsrtT1jm14.jpg

Shame her tank is still in the box waiting to be assembled.

And Animal Crossing gave me this advice in regards to improving my happiness:
tumblr_mpu5lzCFWO1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

sky

w00t, received my green Canti today as well as Kirito Figma.
I think I'll wait on Asuna though, so I can pose 'em together... ;)

johnsmith

remember me
Yeah don't buy it if you don't love it. I wouldn't be surprised if she hits $200/20,000¥ like Momohime did before the rerelease though.

Go big or go home.

only issue I have with the big one is that I'm hearing some people saying the bow isn't really well made with the fig. That the top half starts sliding sideways due to the weight. Not sure how common place it is.

another quote

It was actually quite the topic a couple months ago when a Korean owner noticed that too. It turns out that since the bow is held in place ONLY by friction, heat causes abbrassion and the bow rotates to its gravity center.
I don't know how to fix the abbrassion issue once it's so severe it actually rotates on its own weight. So, unless you didn't insert the bow properly in her hand, the best possible action would be mailing GSC for support and help on the topic.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah. I expect her to get 15k easy.

Momohime is already at 12k (again).

Kinda debating with madoka I want

the smaller one is about 9k with EMS. The bigger one is 12.5-14k EMS.

Wait when did the smaller one come out?
How did I miss that?!

only issue I have with the big one is that I'm hearing some people saying the bow isn't really well made with the fig. That the top half starts sliding sideways due to the weight. Not sure how common place it is.

another quote

I dont have this issue because I have her displayed with the bow supported by the front glass. It rests against the glass in the upright position. If I display her outside the glass she will have the lightweight bow except for picture taking.

Wait when did the smaller one come out?
How did I miss that?!

I dont have this issue because I have her displayed with the bow supported by the front glass. It rests against the glass in the upright position. If I display her outside the glass she will have the lightweight bow except for picture taking.

the light one is on sale at GSC store

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/othhjwd00001.html

Bundled with Figure JAPAN.
Preorder period: 2013/06/25-2013/07/31

Ugh Hot Toys, you're killing me. Bigbadtoystore just got my 60's Mattel Batman and Robin action figures in too. These would go nice together...yes... $ $

Bombless

Yeah, I know, right? It's not like she was ever painted in that pose by Alex fucking Ross or anything. ;)

rosww1.jpg

I'm just dissapointed Shunya went with one of the sillier iconic moves she's known for.

That's from Kingdom Come isn't it? Don't remember that particular frame but the art fits.

SUPARSTARX

My Barney shots. There's a lot of better close ups and hi-res on the toy forums/groups so I'm not going to run through every inch of him but he looks really good in hand. Might just try to get a full Expendables collection going through customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom