• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephl64

I like what Alter is basing their off of more...so I'll go for that one unless they screw up, which I can't imagine as a possibility

Why not both!?

No seriously, I'm sure they'll both be incredible, but if I had to choose one, I'd go with GSC [at least, at this point in time since we really don't know a lot else in-regards to Alter's version].

Those donuts!

I like what Alter is basing their off of more...so I'll go for that one unless they screw up, which I can't imagine as a possibility

I might actually break my rule against multiple figures of one character. I think I might triple-dip! Koto, Alter, GSC, who can choose!? I mean, I can open one and consider the other two investments, because she's probably going to sell the fuck out.

kewlmyc

Alter is making that Shinobu, Good Smile Company is making Kiss-Shot.

Now I don't know if I should get Alter's or GSC's Shinobu.

ALL OF THEM!!! Can never have too much Shinobu time.

Why not both!?

No seriously, I'm sure they'll both be incredible, but if I had to choose one, I'd go with GSC [at least, at this point in time since we really don't know a lot else in-regards to Alter's version].

Those donuts!

I might actually break my rule against multiple figures of one character. I think I might triple-dip! Koto, Alter, GSC, who can choose!? I mean, I can open one and consider the other two investments, because she's probably going to sell the fuck out.

I knew the Monogatari series was popular, but holy crap. Shinobu best girl indeed, I guess.

I need to stand strong and get only one Shinobu! Will likely will be the GSC.

You're going to buy at least two, and you know it.

Look at the Koto one... Look at the base... she's standing in Araragi's shadow, because she lives there! It's brilliant! Koto has been getting really good at little details like that.

Agon1384827555.jpeg

sca2511

You're going to buy at least two, and you know it.

Look at the Koto one... Look at the base... she's standing in Araragi's shadow, because she lives there! It's brilliant! Koto has been getting really good at little details like that.

You're killing me here...

Oh god, I might be putting it on alert.

chrono01

Any idea how much she'll cost, or do re releases go for the original price?
Due to the increase in Japanese sales tax, she'll likely be more expensive [but only a bit].

It should be negligible, and a lot more affordable than the 25,000+ yen listings for her currently.

Hello FigureGAF someone sold your thread adress to me ! ( not gonna tell you who ) , so right now i'll stay here too because my collection expansion plans are nearly complete for total room domination.

Please bear with me.

Will probably post my current collection as a welcome footage once i get accustomed to things here

Bombless

Hello FigureGAF someone sold your thread adress to me ! ( not gonna tell you who ) , so right now i'll stay here too because my collection expansion plans are nearly complete for total room domination.

Please bear with me.

Will probably post my current collection as a welcome footage once i get accustomed to things here

It's not too late to turn back...

In other news....Thread boots
YIdMe1X.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I want it.

That doesn't bother me AT ALL. It's actually the face I'm not 100% sold on. But it's max factory, so you know it's going to turn out amazing. HMMMM. I only have 5 hours to decide.

It's a deal-breaker for me. Beyond the hands, I don't know. She's a good-looking figure for sure, but I don't quite think she's remarkable.

Oh god do want. But FFS, June is turning into the next May is turning into the next April.

GSC won't accept my monies.

Keep getting an error for Shinobu.

I mistyped my CC info like three times, lol.

Are you using a debit card? Sometimes banks will put a block on international charges, in which case you'll need to call your bank and have them lift the block temporarily.

johnsmith

remember me
Screw it. Bought Cerberus. Had to pay for her right away, which is ok, since Miku was delayed, and June is likely to be terrible anyway, so might as well get that out of the way. In Max Factory we trust.

Josephl64

That doesn't bother me AT ALL. It's actually the face I'm not 100% sold on. But it's max factory, so you know it's going to turn out amazing. HMMMM. I only have 5 hours to decide.

actually I have to agree, I thought the hands were cute, but maybe the face looks better in real life

Screw it. Bought Cerberus. Had to pay for her right away, which is ok, since Miku was delayed, and June is likely to be terrible anyway, so might as well get that out of the way. In Max Factory we trust.

Buy what makes you happy. :D

Are you going to buy Benten, too? Max Factory and all.

johnsmith

remember me
Aoba was just an awesome looking figure, I could care less about him being gay. I regret not getting him too, but he probably would have cost like $160 after shipping, a bit too much.

sca2511

Just ordered Shinobu by Paypal. Wanted to pick up Ryuko too, but... I need to buy speakers for a newly acquired turntable. Hopefully it'll turn out that way.

Just ordered Shinobu by Paypal. Wanted to pick up Ryuko too, but...

Good man.

I was gonna grab Kyoko Kirigiri from AmiAmi, but Wonderfest is coming, and I honestly don't know jack fuck about DanganRonpa. I really want to get away from buying figures based on source material I'm unfamiliar with. I really hope GSC shows off a painted Kiss-Shot at Wonfest. I need it.

johnsmith

remember me
Good man.

I was gonna grab Kyoko Kirigiri from AmiAmi, but Wonderfest is coming, and I honestly don't know jack fuck about DanganRonpa. I really want to get away from buying figures based on source material I'm unfamiliar with. I really hope GSC shows off a painted Kiss-Shot at Wonfest. I need it.

The English Vita version comes out next month, so you should fix this.

Good man.

While I do want it, it's pretty pricey.

I might just sit on the idea and if it sells out before I make up my mind, oh well.

Not like it's an Ishimaru figure...

Oh and I second playing the Vita game next month~

While I do want it, it's pretty pricey.

I might just sit on the idea and if it sells out before I make up my mind, oh well.

It's not overly-pricey, but between what I've already got on order and what's going to be up after WonderFest... Plus I don't know yet whether or not I'll cave on Benten... Gotta see dat price, first.

It's not overly-pricey, but between what I've already got on order and what's going to be up after WonderFest... Plus I don't know yet whether or not I'll cave on Benten... Gotta see dat price, first.

Well, I'm just cheap by nature. :p

And, AX is the following month, so I gotta try and curb expenses so I can uh, spend more money there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom