• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard you can cancel with goodsmile

so do I cancel and order from CR for 60+8 shipping but have to pay upfront and wait a month after release or buy from GSC and pay 80+20 shipping but get it a month earlier

I'd go with CR to save $32.

but there is no confirmation if cancellation is possible, just rumors. And the problem is I don't want to order from CR and get "GSC: No cancellation, sorry" then I have two shinobus. =/ Happen to me with melty on amiami.

edit

Their FAQ
- How can I cancel my order?
Sorry, orders cannot be cancelled. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF o well

edit2
you can't even get a confirmation since they won't reply by the time the sale is still up

Customer Support will be available at during the following business hours. (All times are JST).

Customer Support Hours: 10:00 ~ 18:00 Weekdays Only

Torraz

Anyone have any experience with ordering from nippon-yasan.com? Intrigued by their new no tax shipping method (that is also fast).

Anyone know anything regarding the following:
- being able to combine orders
- being able to order several items (as part of one order) that release several weeks apart
- reliability
- price level

---

Tempted by the Danganronpa Kyouko Kirigiri figure.

Bombless

Anyone have any experience with ordering from nippon-yasan.com? Intrigued by their new no tax shipping method (that is also fast).

- being able to order several items (as part of one order) that release several weeks apart
- reliability
- price level

---

I'd say shoot them an email with those questions.

but there is no confirmation if cancellation is possible, just rumors. And the problem is I don't want to order from CR and get "GSC: No cancellation, sorry" then I have two shinobus. =/ Happen to me with melty on amiami.

TWO Shinobus is just about the only thing I can think of better than one Shinobu. Twice the moe-fang.

- reliability
- price level

---

I ordered Kirigiri from them as well. As far as I know, any order combining has to be done ahead of time, but you can't do it yourself, so you need to email them. They're pretty reliable, but they can sometimes take a while to ship. Sometimes they'll ship within a day or two, other times you'll be waiting around a week. But their pricing is pretty solid in most cases. They just get pretty exorbitant concerning figures that are discontinued.

LiK

yea, N-Y is pretty good. i need to point out that their English is horrendous tho. I asked about an order being incorrectly shipped with the slowest shipping method and they just kept repeating the same answer that i picked it in bad English in the email. Try to write in perfect grammar cuz i feel like they're not that proficient with it. Maybe I got a bad CSR, dunno.

yea, N-Y is pretty good. i need to point out that their English is horrendous tho. I asked about an order being incorrectly shipped with the slowest shipping method and they just kept repeating the same answer that i picked it in bad English in the email. Try to write in perfect grammar cuz i feel like they're not that proficient with it. Maybe I got a bad CSR, dunno.

Speaking of N-Y, they have Benten up for $185, so here's the plan. If he sells out, I'll buy him and sit on it until the price hits Hatsune Miku Love is War DX levels. Then sell. If he doesn't sell out, eh. Then I can just cancel.

LiK

There's another 1/8 Levi figure in the works by Pulchra, some painted photos are coming in:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/m-10_33288/archives/52045402.html
http://ameblo.jp/b--full/entry-11756208873.html

He's set to release in August 2014.

He looks a lot closer to his anime version here. Overall I think he looks much better than Sentinel's, though I do wish they went for a more dynamic pose. Maybe Koto will win in that department.

the pose is so damn boring and awkward. of all the art they chose... man, why can't they make him in a super action pose.

RocBase

the pose is so damn boring and awkward. of all the art they chose... man, why can't they make him in a super action pose.

irk??? The whole series is rife with dynamic pose potential yet almost everything we've gotten so far in terms of pose has been pretty mundane. GSC's Mikasa looks decent, at least.

LiK

irk??? The whole series is rife with dynamic pose potential yet almost everything we've gotten so far in terms of pose has been pretty mundane. GSC's Mikasa looks decent, at least.

yea, guess i'll continue to wait. or just be happy with the articulated ones.

johnsmith

remember me
This is really good. Too bad it's a gk
Img44924-2.jpg

Oh, the sculptor is Yagyuu Toshiyuki, who does a lot of stuff for Alter, like Panty & Stocking, Dizzy, and swimsuit Selvaria. So there's a really good chance this will be made into production I think.

not up for preorder yet right? looks good.

Nah. That pic isn't even official. It's a leak. I imagine we'll see her (hopefully painted) at WonderFest. Then we might find out when we're going to have F5 like mad, because she's going to sell out like any of those One Piece joints.

kewlmyc

Nah. That pic isn't even official. It's a leak. I imagine we'll see her (hopefully painted) at WonderFest. Then we might find out when we're going to have F5 like mad, because she's going to sell out like any of those One Piece joints.

Does AmiAmi update at the same time every day? If so, when?

You can cancel as a one time thing similar to amiami. Just email them. I canceled my Mikasa Figma from them.

One-time? I'm up to like eight or nine at this point. I think it's fine so long as you buy considerably more of your orders than you cancel. They want to keep you drnking from that AmiAmi titty.

LiK

^ got Tharja preordered from the design alone before i ever played FEA. too bad her actual character in the game was lame. but i still like the sexy figure.

i'm also waiting for Marth to be up for preorder. lemme know!

johnsmith

remember me
^ got Tharja preordered from the design alone before i ever played FEA. too bad her actual character in the game was lame. but i still like the sexy figure.

How dare you say that about my waifu. She was amazing. Her supports were all hilarious and she was good in battle too.

I think everybody here ordered that figure.

george_us

I need to pick up Fire Emblem but I still have too many RPGs to finish. Working on The World Ends with You and Atelier Ayesha right now.

i wasn't really feeling FE. I went in thinking it was like tactics...its not =/.

Right now playing radiant historia and mannnnn, that game shits on FE in terms of enjoyment.

gokieks

I haven't ordered it, because I really don't care for the pose that much (and haven't played the game yet). Though with how much it's talked about, I might break down and just get it before it's all said and done.

sca2511

GSC replied saying that they might terminate account and that each order is made to order. Whelp... can always make a new account right? haha. Only thing I'm worried about is if they cancel, then the CR timer runs out, and I'd have to reorder it from GSC again. Hoping they reply back < 4 hours

LiK

GSC replied saying that they might terminate account and that each order is made to order. Whelp... can always make a new account right? haha. Only thing I'm worried about is if they cancel, then the CR timer runs out, and I'd have to reorder it from GSC again. Hoping they reply back < 4 hours

such fucking bullshit. why do they not give people a grace period to cancel? maybe say you can't cancel 1-2 months before release date or something. they're just screwing themselves outta getting money directly from customers.

chrono01

They will likely blacklist your address so, unless you have an alternative one to ship it to, even creating a new account won't help you. :/

more like japanese businesses.

edit

Seems like people are getting cancellations approve but strict warning that this will be their last one. Meh i'll just bite the cost difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom