• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoshi1

I've never noticed it on other sites until I got to Mandarake..

Hrm, I can order one small thing for now to see how reliable it is. There are tons of things here that I haven't been able to find on other sites.

Plus they have certain figmas I've been trying to track for years now, Sun Seto as one example.

I've never noticed it on other sites until I got to Mandarake..

Hrm, I can order one small thing for now to see how reliable it is. There are tons of things here that I haven't been able to find on other sites.

Plus they have certain figmas I've been trying to track for years now, Sun Seto as one example.

definitely go for the Figma, you especially won't find better prices.
I paid 100 for an already opened Kyon on ebay, discover that site and he is in the 30's and lower 40's on there.

jungle Entertainment is also good, its similar to Mandarake

RMI

Banned
What's the general opinion on Mandarake?

Mandarake is an excellent shop. Have ordered from them on multiple occasions. They do a really good job of repacking the opened figs, and even wrap the outside of the box in a nice thick plastic wrapping to keep it safe. The outside box they ship in is pretty sturdy cardboard so I don't think you need to worry about your figs getting crushed or anything.

The only thing I dont like is that when you go to order they usually have to check stock on store-front items (these are itmes that are just out on the shelves at the location), and this can take a few days before they confirm stock and send you a payment request.

On a recent purchase I waited 3 days before emailing them to inquire about this and then they sent me the payment request right away.

The other thing you should note is that they have multiple locations, so unless all of the items you want in a particular order are from the same shop, you can't combine shipping.

Overall it's a great shop though, and my used figs from there have been in excellent condition.

johnsmith

remember me
What's the general opinion on Mandarake?

I saw some figures I wanted on there, but for everything I click I see this;

So I'm a bit uneasy.
Like RMI said they are a well known and respected site. There's probably a warning like that on every other site's fine print. They are the best place to find stuff that's been sold out everywhere else for a good price. Just don't freak out when it takes a few days to get a shipping quote or confirmation.

What is happening in here?

z37Hajd.gif

Luigi87

Looking at the pics of the PAK Dragoon... Ugh, I hope the release is that nice and not plagued by the standard PAK QC issues...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I honestly would prefer that Miraka figure is she had her old black outfit. Her ginger hair works much better against it than a red outfit.

Well at least her nendo is nice.

johnsmith

remember me
Goddam. They lost the license without releasing anything? We are never getting the rest of the Supernovas or Kingdom figures are we? Come through Megahouse....
Meh. It's a figuarts. That's another line I avoid now. The size of figmas, but usually even worse looking and without the posability.

Bombless

Here's a blog post concerning Good Smile Company's upcoming Snow Miku 2014 Nendoroid.

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/20...er-nendoroid-snow-miku-2014-magical-snow-ver/

Everything about this one, from the packaging and all of the little details/accessories, is incredible. For the first time, I'm tempted to purchase a second one for my collection.

I can't wait for pre-orders to go live.

Tbh, I'm tempted to skip the figma version and just get a second nendo for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom