• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6cvahZV.jpg

Marth.
(◕‿‿◕。)

7th Dragon 2020 Hatsune Miku had better be 2014...

YES! January 2014 release date!

Luigi/Wind Waker Link Nendoroids!!?

Yes! Yes, please but hopefully Mario is combined feels weird with only Luigi but thanks to Dream Team and Luigi's Mansion 2 he has really become one of the best characters =D

chrono01

Yes! Yes, please but hopefully Mario is combined feels weird with only Luigi but thanks to Dream Team and Luigi's Mansion 2 he has really become one of the best characters =D
Indeed. It's the Year of Luigi too which is probably why he got special treatment. I'm sure they'll follow with a Mario eventually [I mean, they kind of have to!].

Also a Tetra. Link needs Tetra.

Levi scaled figure!?

iQvDFXtKyyL15.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
It's still early, but I haven't seen anything new yet that I want, besides the Dragon's Crown figures announced earlier in the week.

Ooh, Alter Labrys. Yeah, I'm gonna pass on the Megahouse version now. I trust Alter more. Though I'll probably pass on any of them altogether. Not a big fan of robot girls.

chrono01

Congrats Freezasaurus. You got your Labrys and it's from Alter.

...I will be purchasing her, as well, to go along their Aigis.

Also:

Pre-ordering figures by moonlight,
Empty bank account by daylight.
Never running from an F5 Fight,
He is the one named chrono01.

i4uI7U00J2mOq.jpg

chrono01

Here's a picture of the new pose/new release figure of Kaname Madoka [GSC]:

...Yeah, I think I'll pass. I already own the original batch, and something about this one [maybe it's the angle of the neck?] kind of throws me off. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom