• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

i'm buying everything Attack on TItan related and definitely any Nintendo figmas as well. Dragon's Crown is a no brainer and also want that Alter Labrys,. Also like the Chibi Aegis. The rest I have no interest in.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
9382328830_07833a70ac_b.jpg

9382333676_50fec2402a_b.jpg

JnfEIgQ.jpg

UYmSC6O.jpg

6I2oehz.jpg

Also Sonico PS3 game? lol

LiK

dunno where this is from but she's adorables

Don't know if it was posted but Gipsy Danger is available for preorder on the Sideshow site:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400191&ref=home_new

400191_press05-001.jpg

400191_press06-001.jpg

$399. I ordered mine this afternoon. Hoping Striker Eureka goes up soon as well. I'll be ordering that one, too.

My only disappointment is I would have liked to have seen some light up LED's and a switch our sword hand attachment.

yea, i posted that but everyone ignored it, lol

i agree, it doesn't look like there are any light up features and no SS exclusive with sword or something is sorta disappointing. i preordered from BBTS cuz it's the same price and no deposit required. on the fence cuz of the price.

Shit, this is kinda rough. But luckily, I haven't seen too much that I need yet. I knew about the Dragon's Crown stuff from Megahouse. Other than that, Alter Labrys has replaced Megahouse Labrys on my must have list.

And Attack on Titan OMFG, I will have the PVC figures, and that Colossal Titan. I don't generally buy figmas, but I may have to get a few of the Attack on Titan ones. Mikasa and Colossal Titan for sure. Hope CT isn't insanely pricey.

i agree, it doesn't look like there are any light up features and no SS exclusive with sword or something is sorta disappointing. i preordered from BBTS cuz it's the same price and no deposit required. on the fence cuz of the price.
It's about where I expected it price wise so I'm fine with it. DAT flex pay for me.:D

LiK

It's about where I expected it price wise so I'm fine with it. DAT flex pay for me.:D

yea, on the fence also cuz i dunno where to put that as well. the base looks HUGE XD

fuck it, went with Flexpay. other than deposit, they don't charge the payment suntil Dec which is a nice cushion.

Bombless

Pre-ordering figures by moonlight,
Empty bank account by daylight.
Never running from an F5 Fight,
He is the one named chrono01.

I applaud your prose, sir. Also trying my damnest to stay away from this thread again, the end of the year is crowded enough!

In other news, it's been 5 weeks since TFAW shipped my Jaina Solo and still no package. Going to shoot them an email.

grendelrt

Don't know if it was posted but Gipsy Danger is available for preorder on the Sideshow site:

400191_press05-001.jpg

400191_press06-001.jpg

$399. I ordered mine this afternoon. Hoping Striker Eureka goes up soon as well. I'll be ordering that one, too.

My only disappointment is I would have liked to have seen some light up LED's and a switch our sword hand attachment.

I ordered as well, I noticed the same with center chest piece, surprised its not painted some kind of orange if anything. Now I have to decide if I can afford Striker Eureka as well when it goes up :/

johnsmith

remember me
So far this is my favorite new figure.

Cerberus from Rage of Bahamut. It's by Max Factory, so I'm confident the final product will be great.
LDjGWjw.jpg

400191_press05-001.jpg

400191_press06-001.jpg

I would like so see ThreeA make some 1/6 scale figures from Pacific Rim. They seem to really have knack for robotic designs

400191_press05-001.jpg

400191_press06-001.jpg

I'm just not crazy about the pose, it looks so goofy. Like jazz hands dancing or something. Should have had the sword, or the plasma, the ship katana.

Hopefully someone other than NECA makes some high quality, large and posable figures.

so far i got

Alter Lab, GSC Kurisu, both strike witches fig, idolmaster chick.

I have to see on Aion, DCrown Elf and a few others. I'm really surprised at no Hyakka figs (even though 2 new ones are coming out this year).

LiK

So far this is my favorite new figure.

Cerberus from Rage of Bahamut. It's by Max Factory, so I'm confident the final product will be great.
LDjGWjw.jpg

WOW, the sculpt is really great. Full of life and personality. Curious if it'll look just as good after she's painted. I wouldn't mind an unpainted figure like that tbh.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Anyone been to Image Anime in nyc? Thinking of going there, buying figuarts, then go fuck around in manhattan.

If anyone has been to the store, are the prices similar to the ones they have online? Is the selection the same as what they have online?

chrono01

So it looks as though we'll be getting pre-painted figures [not garage kits] of these two after all. They look incredibly unique [and obscene/twisted], so I must have them!

Original Artwork:

Figure Prototype(s):

It looks like a release sometime in 2014. I'm not too familiar with the manufacturer, but I love the design of these. It's not often that you get figures that look like these.

chrono01

Waaaait a second.... 160mm? Dude, that's only a smidge over 6".
Apparently she's taller than that. She should be closer to 210mm according to the information I have.

She should be the exact same height as the previous Makise Kurisu from GSC which was, upon checking, 210mm also. So 21cm should be the correct height.

johnsmith

remember me
Hmm, 9k yen for both of the exclusive idolmaster cg sisters. They're super cute, but I'm going to have to pass on them, since I don't like figmas, and I'm not into idolmaster. That would cover the price of a larger scaled figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom