• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

Alright figure GAF. I need to downsize again, that means figure give away! firsts to respond gets dibs etc.. Just need to pay shipping!

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Flay Allster - Excellent Model - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Sonozaki Shion - Excellent Model - 1/8 (MegaHouse)

Dead or Alive - Kasumi - 1/6 (Max Factory) - claimed

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Cagalli Yula Athha - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse)

Genshiken - Oono Kanako - 1/8 - Cosplay (Good Smile Company) - Claimed

Super Robot Taisen - Kusuha Mizuha - 1/8 (Toy's Works Banpresto)

Mai-Otome - Yumemiya Arika - 1/8 (Kotobukiya)

Super Robot Taisen - Latouni Svorta - 1/8 (Toy's Works) - claimed

Super Robot Taisen - Kusuha Mizuha - 1/8 - Alpha III Ver. (Toy's Works) - claimed

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Lacus Clyne - Excellent Model - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse)

Wow, you're fantastic!
I finally got a Hakase nendoroid, now I have the nichijou pair!
Also, looking for reasonably priced Jojo is suffering

chrono01

You know who they should re-release, and I'm being 100% serious here?

Morrigan Aensland [Max Factory].

Seriously Max Factory, GET ON IT! :(

chrono01

I've got a feeling they won't ever :(

If anything they'll make a new one..

Arcadia need to release their Bayonetta..
At this point I'd be fine with a new version [has to be done by a reputable company, though, so Alter, Max Factory, etc.].

As for Arcadia Bayonetta...I know exactly how you feel. I've been waiting on that one for far too long and, considering I don't particularly care for Phat's version, I'm in desperate need for some Bayonetta PVC goodness.

At this rate she'll be released after Bayonetta 2 releases, along with her new hairstyle and all that. I don't mind, though, if she releases at all I'll be happy [I love both long/short-haired Bayonetta].

I'm worried that she'll continue to fall further into the abyss and never see the light of day...

As for Arcadia Bayonetta...I know exactly how you feel. I've been waiting on that one for far too long and, considering I don't particularly care for Phat's version, I'm in desperate need for some Bayonetta PVC goodness.

At this rate she'll be released after Bayonetta 2 releases, along with her new hairstyle and all that. I don't mind, though, if she releases at all I'll be happy [I love both long/short-haired Bayonetta].

I'm worried that she'll continue to fall further into the abyss and never see the light of day...

I'll have a good hard laugh if a Bayonetta 2 figure makes it out first.

Decided I should update my avatar. I realized I hadn't taken much in the way of photos of my ebCraft Selvaria since I got my new camera over a year ago.

Think I'll try this out for a little while, based off this photo I just took:

I was going to use the whole thing, but you can't see her eyes when you shrink it down so much.

The image wasn't cropped nicely in certain areas, kind of shows on Dark-GAF.

Made a version of it, brighten up the eyes and ran auto tone on the rest of the image. Her hair color is lighter that the original pic as I wanted her look to match some illustrations I've seen.

NOdQb5g.png

Feel free to use it or not.

Alright figure GAF. I need to downsize again, that means figure give away! firsts to respond gets dibs etc.. Just need to pay shipping!

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Flay Allster - Excellent Model - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse)

Super Robot Taisen - Kusuha Mizuha - 1/8 - Alpha III Ver. (Toy's Works) - claimed

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Lacus Clyne - Excellent Model - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse) - Claimed

So the question is, what is remaining :p

Deprive

Revoltech Raiden went up for preorder at the usual sites. Their also doing a re-release of Snake. Did not care for that Snake though :|

Wish someone would do MGS 4 Snake and Raiden already :\

Are there any more Fairy Tail figures coming out soon? Im glad we are getting an non bikini clad Lucy but I will need to at least pair her up with someone.

RMI

Banned
wheeee i got my Metis Figma in the mail today. I'm not actually that crazy about Metis, but how could I resist that Koromaru!

As an added bonus when I stopped by the post office they had just gotten my Sayonara Umihara Kawase in the mail too. Too bad I have to be at work all day :-(

Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED - Lacus Clyne - Excellent Model - 1/8 - RAH DX 5 (MegaHouse) - Claimed

If you are willing to ship to the UK I'll take this figure lol, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is one of my favourite anime =D

RMI

Banned
I pre-ordered the Revoltech Raiden and their re-release of Snake. I will probably pose that Snake to hide in the box.

Haha! The box is my favorite part. I almost pulled the trigger. Not crazy about the face and I have enough stuff coming that month.

LiK

Decided to get the MGS Revoltechs too. I want them so I can display them next guys like Samus and Link.

If you're willing to pay the shipping!

Sure, how we're gonna do this though lol XD? Paypal?

FIGURE-001493_07.jpg

And the Raiden figure =O "WATERMELON" saw this and my mouse finger almost wander towards the "Add to cart" button XD, c'mon johnsmith enable me =P

Decided to get the MGS Revoltechs too. I want them so I can display them next guys like Samus and Link.
I'm kinda at the same boat want to display them next to mine as well.

Giolon

The image wasn't cropped nicely in certain areas, kind of shows on Dark-GAF.

Made a version of it, brighten up the eyes and ran auto tone on the rest of the image. Her hair color is lighter that the original pic as I wanted her look to match some illustrations I've seen.

NOdQb5g.png

Feel free to use it or not.

Thanks for pointing out the issues on Dark-GAF. I forget that it exists now. I ended up going back and re-doing the image. I may yet re-do it again until I get all the shades and colors tweaked exactly how I like them XD

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Sure, how we're gonna do this though lol XD? Paypal?

FIGURE-001493_07.jpg

And the Raiden figure =O "WATERMELON" saw this and my mouse finger almost wander towards the "Add to cart" button XD, c'mon johnsmith enable me =P

I'm kinda at the same boat want to display them next to mine as well.

That watermelon pic made me order 2 of them

Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet, though I guess it goes hand in hand with slowing down on the figure buying. At least I have a paid off car now though, yay! If I can get my room cleaned and my collection organized I'll share some pics. Probably won't happen for another week or two with Otakon this coming weekend.

Jube3

It's an official suit though, you can see it in the line-up in the art book. I have no idea if it got any screen time in the movie though.
Mark_XXI-XXII.jpg

Pass for me, not interested.

Yea not interested either, it looks nice but I didn't even know this suit existed or that it was in IM3. Hot Rod looks cool too.

LiK

screenshot? I'm still getting their old look.

edit: Nevermind there it is. Yea not really feeling this look, the toy page is all over the place.

yea, seems to be in flux right now. getting 404s and other errors. They must be working on it right now. Kinda came outta no where.

Damn, that price. My wallet is hurting from my recent order of all the DVD collections of One Piece, since I am tired of streaming after three seasons.

Yeah, I would totally buy one if they marked her at a reasonable price, but this...

It especially doesn't make sense when Alter just announced a Labrys of their own, which will probably be like, half the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom