• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email from HLJ:
HobbyLink Japan Summer Figure Sale

Don't go crazy folks lol

thanks for the heads up! just ordered Revoltech Baby Milo - haven't seen that figure before and it is extremely cute! :)

kyd010568_2.jpg

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD010568/Act

I have plenty of FF and KH actually. But you'll want to list the ones you want so I can double check later. I bought a bunch back in the day but ran outta shelf space so I never opened some of them.
Thanks,
im looking for the game version of Yuffie, any Aerith, X or X-2 Yuna, XIII-2 Lightning.
from Kingdom Hearts KH2 standard Sora, Kairi and maybe Cloud.

Might be getting a few of those from a friend in a few days but im not sure yet.
You don't happen to have any of the Play Arts Arms sets do you?

Hey Figure GAF

I'm really not into articulated figures anymore, so I'm looking to part with some of my old ones. Don't want to go through the effort of piecing this lot out, so I'm trying to unload the entire lot for $190 plus shipping. I may also be open to trades depending on what you have. I'm a NeoGAF plus seller in the buy/sell/trade thread.

Aerith took a tumble and has a scuff on her right eyebrow. Not that noticeable from a distance but you can see it close up. Someone may be able to clean her up a little. Also Vanille's collapsed rod broke and has been super glued back together, but the fully extended one looks great. Everything else is in good shape, click each link for a pic. :)

Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
Selphie (Final Fantasy VIII)
Garnet (Final Fantasy IX)
Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)
Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2)
Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)
Ashe (Final Fantasy XII)
Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
Alice (Alice: Madness Returns)
Jill (Resident Evil)

Edit: Throwing in an Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles) figure too. It's based off of her Anime appearance.

I need to grab some risers for my detolfs from Amazon. Do you guys have any particular ones you recommend? They're a bit vague on size beyond the height.

Cheska

Hey Figure GAF

I'm really not into articulated figures anymore, so I'm looking to part with some of my old ones. Don't want to go through the effort of piecing this lot out, so I'm trying to unload the entire lot for $190 plus shipping. I may also be open to trades depending on what you have. I'm a NeoGAF plus seller in the buy/sell/trade thread.

Aerith took a tumble and has a scuff on her right eyebrow. Not that noticeable from a distance but you can see it close up. Someone may be able to clean her up a little. Also Vanille's collapsed rod broke and has been super glued back together, but the fully extended one looks great. Everything else is in good shape, click each link for a pic. :)

It's a shame you aren't selling them separately, there's quite a few I'm interested in that I don't already own.

She's probably EMS only, so you're looking at $200 easy. As we've all said, this is an easy pass with the Alter version coming.

Yeah, definitely. This is a figure I would certainly pay around $90 for. But Megahouse just got too greedy on this one. Alter is probably going to put out a superior version, anyhow. The sculpt looked quite good, now we just have to see how she turns out when she's painted.

Jube3

I wish I was a bigger fan of this character because I really like how this figure came out. Curious what the price will be.

1098326_568920259836635_909875403_n.jpg

LiK

Thanks,
im looking for the game version of Yuffie, any Aerith, X or X-2 Yuna, XIII-2 Lightning.
from Kingdom Hearts KH2 standard Sora, Kairi and maybe Cloud.

Might be getting a few of those from a friend in a few days but im not sure yet.
You don't happen to have any of the Play Arts Arms sets do you?

I may have some of those actually.

I also have an Arms set for FFX. Don't remember the exact one, need to check as well. Don't even know why I bought it...

I may have some of those actually.

I also have an Arms set for FFX. Don't remember the exact one, need to check as well. Don't even know why I bought it...
Oh alright, I will let you know if I get them or not. those are ones that I definitely need.

isn't that the set with the two VIII weapons(Lionheart & Strange Vision)?
definitely need a Lionheart, I should have bought it back when it came out.

LiK

Might take a while. I have them in storage somewhere. Don't really remember which box. But I'll let you know here if I find them.

I wish I was a bigger fan of this character because I really like how this figure came out. Curious what the price will be.

1098326_568920259836635_909875403_n.jpg
Next version Hot Toys releases will be
Him in his boxer shorts with a bathroom diorama. Some accessories will be a beer and a "drunk eyes' switch out head

I really wish that Orchid Seed were doing an Elf figure in addition to their Sorceress. I'm not fond of the pose on the MegaHouse version. :/

LadyRiven

Well, in this case, it's because this particular Motoko Kusanagi figure is pretty much universally regarded as the best likeness of the character yet.

Man, last year I saw a girl selling off her figures and she wanted like $30 for it. I tried to get it for my BF but it obviously sold too fast at that price. >_>

chrono01

So the Bishoujo Chun Li should be going up for pre-order soon [maybe tonight on AmiAmi, but more than likely after the weekend].

I'm still somewhat undecided on her [something about the face bothers me...] but, given that this will likely be the only Shun Li figure we'll ever get...I just might take the leap. January 2014 release date [YES!] and a 6200 yen price [before store discounts!]. This one will likely go fast, though, considering it's a popular character and with Kotobukiya as a Manufacturer...

Get your F5 keys ready!

SUPARSTARX

So the Bishoujo Chun Li should be going up for pre-order soon [maybe tonight on AmiAmi, but more than likely after the weekend].

I'm still somewhat undecided on her [something about the face bothers me...] but, given that this will likely be the only Shun Li figure we'll ever get...I just might take the leap. January 2014 release date [YES!] and a 6200 yen price [before store discounts!]. This one will likely go fast, though, considering it's a popular character and with Kotobukiya as a Manufacturer...

Get your F5 keys ready!

Not that worried about availability. Asia pre-orders and then everywhere else pre-orders. Should not miss this if anybody really wants to collect.

She won't sit on shelves though, since this is the first entry for the Street Fighter collection. :D

chrono01

Not that worried about availability. Asia pre-orders and then everywhere else pre-orders. Should not miss this if anybody really wants to collect.

She won't sit on shelves though, since this is the first entry for the Street Fighter collection. :D
True enough. Still, if anyone wants her I wouldn't hesitate too long. :)

I just wish I didn't have a slight issue with the face. They captured her thighs perfectly, and I love the pose, but something about the face throws me off.

I'll probably pre-order her without hesitation, though. With the store discount(s), she'll probably be somewhere between 5000-5500 yen, that's a great price!

Bombless

I share your feeling about the face, but it's Chun Li. They had me at her name alone. Also them thighs.

And YAY for January. Seriously, this year has been terrible.

LiK

Hot Toys Mandarin up for preorder at $214.99 at SS. Is this the new standard HT pricing? Seems like a lot for a nonexclusive.

Jayhawk

I already have the Chun Li statue below, and I don't like Chun Li enough to get another figure/statue of her. So I will be passing on this Bishoujo.

TM343610lg.jpg

XenoRaven

I think I'll bite on that Chun statue. I've never ordered from AmiAmi before. Is there anything I need to know? Does it automatically convert prices from dollars to yen?

They're nice Cajun. Yoshino might be the most cute per centimeter I've ever seen in a figure.

I just bought 4 KyoAni K-ON! ED figures, which will probably be the cutest things I own. This being the cutest of the 4:

17537-550x-kon.jpg

I'm so tempted to buy the band versions as well, mostly because Ritsu.

chrono01

I think I'll bite on that Chun statue. I've never ordered from AmiAmi before. Is there anything I need to know? Does it automatically convert prices from dollars to yen?
Indeed!

Set up your account, place your pre-order, and upon release you'll get an email for the item total [price of the item + shipping]. Pay via the link they send you, wait a short while, and it will be shipped out!

You'll pay in your local currency and payment will be converted to Yen for AmiAmi [unless you have Yen currency in your PayPal account and that's used for payment].

XenoRaven

Thanks guys!

I hope this isn't the start of a potentially dangerous hobby. But between my Phazon Suit Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and now Chun, I feel like I will need some male figures to balance it out. Also some Metal Gear and ZOE figures would be cool too...

LiK

Thanks guys!

I hope this isn't the start of a potentially dangerous hobby. But between my Phazon Suit Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and now Chun, I feel like I will need some male figures to balance it out. Also some Metal Gear and ZOE figures would be cool too...

you-are-already-dead.png

chrono01

Thanks guys!

This is the Point of No Return for you, I'm afraid.

It's best that you comes to terms with this now. There is no going back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom