• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asrttyoxo

Neo Member
My Persona collection. This doesn't include everything, didn't have room for the graphig papercrafts and the Taito trading figures. Once I get everything setup I'm going to have to borrow somebody's good camera and take some good pics.

What, no Alter Rise? I have the orange/yellow, but I really want the grey/black.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Damnit, Band of the Hawk Guts Figma is sold out everywhere... I kept forgetting to pre-order it. :( Is there a chance they'll have some available to order once the figure actually ships?

Cheska

I really hope they give us some update on Mitsuru soon. I'd like for the rest of my items to ship if she's going to be delayed after all.

I really hope they give us some update on Mitsuru soon. I'd like for the rest of my items to ship if she's going to be delayed after all.

no delay, she comes out the 30th in japan according to MFC. MFC is pretty accurate and up to date. Before this week it was listed as 8/13

When this goes up for pre-order, she's so bought.

o0560065012662152378-noscale.jpg

Bombless

She's very nice but doesn't spark any interest over here.

In other news, I got Lacus Clyne and Spike playarts in the mail yesterday. That Plamoya sale was good to me heheh. And no tax too, combo!

Toki767

She's very nice but doesn't spark any interest over here.

In other news, I got Lacus Clyne and Spike playarts in the mail yesterday. That Plamoya sale was good to me heheh. And no tax too, combo!

Which Lacus did you get? I've been wanting a Lacus figure for a while.

Jube3

It has arrived! :D Off to take pictures! Not sure how I am going to pose him in the shelf yet, but this stand is fantastic. I need one like this for all of my figures now.

9609623945_595cbe52a8_n.jpg
9609626859_64828b4682_n.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
These Figuarts stands are great. I'd definitely recommend them for any figures with crappy bases. They definitely opened up a lot of room. Now I have room for Naoto and Kanji, assuming they ever pop up on mandarake again.

Left is Figuarts, right is the original base.
vfQA9gC.jpg

I'm buying this too. It's a shame Nisemonogatari is a pale imitation of Bake, but I can just pretend this scene was from Bake and buy the figure anyway.

That's like 3.5 seasons o_O ( I believe this one is actually from Nisemonogatari, specifically.)

This is true, but they're not monsters in length. Bake is the longest at 15 eps, Nise is 11 and Neko 4. My Bake pt.1 BD just arrived in the mail as I type :D lol

Anybody picking up these studs?

I think DTL has these? They're really nice actually. Interesting, colourful design and Alter quality. Might watch the show soon.

sca2511

Loved Bake, haven't seen Nise. One of my favorite characters. Any knowledge on when this goes up for preorder? It looks so good, but I wonder if GSC would be also making one because if so, I'd want to wait to see what they have in store. I hope it comes out much later(Kotos).

On a related note, the prize figure for her looks pretty good as well.

Damn Jube, teach me how to camera. And add Bugs Bunny to that photoshop.

Loved Bake, haven't seen Nise. One of my favorite characters. Any knowledge on when this goes up for preorder? It looks so good, but I wonder if GSC would be also making one because if so, I'd want to wait to see what they have in store. I hope it comes out much later(Kotos).

On a related note, the prize figure for her looks pretty good as well.

The pics of Senjougahara are official Kotobukiya ones, so pre-orders should be soon. I think in terms of likeness it's the best one so far, even if GSC's wins overall. GSC are doing Karen and Tsukihi from Nise, with no repeat characters announced so far. They might do something from Second Season that's airing right now though, so who knows. I was hoping they'd do a less cute Shinobu, like this one:

Jessicat

Anybody picking up these studs?

FIG-IPN-5581_01.jpg
FIG-IPN-5580_01.jpg
I was actually freaking out over not pre-ordering one when I could and finally got one from Hobby Search a short while ago thanks to figinstock...only to find out they're getting a re-release and I couldve gotten it cheaper at amiami -_-;
I got Tokiya (blue haired guy), I was hoping the other characters would start showing up for pre-order but seems like not.

Zod product images. I wasn't interested in it before (not a fan of the movie) but the likeness is off. Sort of weak to me.

ibwWZzXohsYkOv.jpg

i749Br0sXHTlq.jpg

ibr4uHX7NeFQNY.jpg

EDIT: I guess they were working off of this image:

zod600.jpg

Doesn't look quite as off but it's weird expression to base the figure off of.

Jube3

Zod product images. I wasn't interested in it before (not a fan of the movie) but the likeness is off. Sort of weak to me.

Doesn't look quite as off but it's weird expression to base the figure off of.

Yea, I also don't like that its one head only (well not counting the helmet). I'm okay with an expression as long as there is an option to change heads. This intense face will make a lot of display poses look odd.

Toki767

What does it mean on Mandarake when they use 未開封 箱いたみ to describe an item? I know the first part means it's unopened, does the second part mean the box is damaged?

Toki767

I'm tempted to order this Fate/Zero Rider figure off Mandarake for 4,000 yen, but apparently the figure is almost 1.3kg so shipping would be almost if not more than the price of the figure itself lol.

asrttyoxo

Neo Member
Anybody have any experience buying from kolektakon (http://kolektakon.com/)? Their prices are really good for some of the more recent and upcoming POP figures (e.g. Kalifa) compared to some other sites.

They are my go to place for proxy ordering off of YJA. They are responsive and ship fast. I don't know how the rest of their services are, but I think it is only one or two people.

I would definitely recommend for YJA proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom