• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

MOTHERFUCKER. Bayonetta is getting an animated movie done. The movie release date is fucking 23rd of NOVEMBER. I bet this is why they're delaying her release.

chrono01

Insane BRS should be in today, right? Need to see the shipping price and how much left over stock there is. If it doesn't look like it'll go bargain I'll try and get one.

It was you I meant! Saw your post on Belldandy's MFC page :p

I hear you about Noel. I was looking forward to that and then Mitsuru was disappointing, her leg looks unnatural and they deviated from the artwork. Despite all that it still looks quite good. It should be an easy pass given the issues, but fighting games don't get much love in this industry.

Yeah, Insane Black Rock Shooter is indeed released today! Shipping to US/Canada is supposedly between 5300 ~ 5800 yen which isn't surprising given her size. I fear what I will pay for the combined order... O_O!

I'll agree about Noel and the fact that she should be an easy pass. And yet, here I am debating her purchase despite the fact that December is already stacked with releases.

What is wrong with me!? -_-

cajunator

Banned
Hmm, I guess I should start crossing my fingers now then. Messy paint would bother me on such an expensive piece, but I'll roll the dice this time since it will probably be a one off order from Sideshow.

I have the Tiger costume version of Aisaka Taiga for the same reason.

Can you link to what it looks like. I might need to get this.

Yeah, Insane Black Rock Shooter is indeed released today! Shipping to US/Canada is supposedly between 5300 ~ 5800 yen which isn't surprising given her size. I fear what I will pay for the combined order... O_O!

Argh. That's rough, but there's pics now and it looks like GSC nailed it: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2603489289?pn=1. What to do.

So... god damn cute... Haven't watched the show... Too many things on order already... must resist.

I know, right? Even the base is pretty. The show is enjoyable and up on crunchyroll if you want to check it out.

Can you link to what it looks like. I might need to get this.

Sure, it's this one:

SKHaOrr.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/64148

Not a fan of the look of the Dark Series in general, and the "omfg so hard" didn't draw me in either as I'm not a fan of excessively hard games. Looks like an alright set though.

Picked up Alphamax's Mai Shiranui (NSFW-ish) off of Amiami this morning. I didn't think the original print would sell out so fast so I'm glad I found one. It was B condition, but AmiAmi are harsh graders. My Solange (Code of Princess) was rated B as well and I couldn't figure out why when she arrived.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Big Dark Souls fan but I don't like the look of that figurine looks low quality. Needs Hot Toy figure treatment.

All my pre-orders for the last few months have been delayed, so nothing really new. So instead I bought a few Hot Toy Predators instead, gonna get Scar next.

Berserker:
sVa9zyq.jpg

City Hunter:
5v83t3U.jpg

On my shelf with Classic:
mDeusuC.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been holding off for ages and then last night I found myself putting two orders in on AmiAmi. Well to be fair I have been deliberating on one of the figs for months so some thought went into it.

LiK

Gonna pick it up but not for that figure. They made some way better figures for the "first" game... too bad I own none of them :'(

They were rare prizes tho. Not even sure who won them since they didn't announce winners, iirc.

I like this armor design so I want this figure.

RMI

Banned
Gonna pick it up but not for that figure. They made some way better figures for the "first" game... too bad I own none of them :'(

I'm torn. The PC version will be the best version, just like with Dark Souls, but that looks like a pretty nice collector's edition.

For those who are interested, there apparently is a Noel D-Arts coming. Can't post pics as scans are verboten, but it's in the lastest issue of Famitsu. There is also a re-color of Dizzy in the works, too. Not crazy about blond Dizzy, though...

Hobbysearch is sold out of the Alter Black Hanekawa reissue. I was lucky to grab one from them last night. Feels good, man.

I guess there's still a big demand for her, with Monogatari S2 currently airing.

I know, right? Even the base is pretty. The show is enjoyable and up on crunchyroll if you want to check it out.

I'm thinking of grabbing that one, myself. Koto is really stepping up their game as of late. They're not quite Alter in the detail department, but they've been putting out some really nice pieces.

Toki767

$125 for Momohime after shipping. Oh well. At least I had PayPal money from selling stuff. Didn't actually put a dent in my wallet.

Toki767

I think I'll hold off on getting Vertex's Noel since BlazBlue is getting an anime which will hopefully result in more figures for the series.

Big Dark Souls fan but I don't like the look of that figurine looks low quality. Needs Hot Toy figure treatment.

All my pre-orders for the last few months have been delayed, so nothing really new. So instead I bought a few Hot Toy Predators instead, gonna get Scar next.

Berserker:
sVa9zyq.jpg

City Hunter:
5v83t3U.jpg

On my shelf with Classic:
mDeusuC.jpg

Man I really need to pick up Berserker to go with my other 3 Predators, There's just too much other crap I want to buy

For those who are interested, there apparently is a Noel D-Arts coming. Can't post pics as scans are verboten, but it's in the lastest issue of Famitsu. There is also a re-color of Dizzy in the works, too. Not crazy about blond Dizzy, though...
129666.jpg

This one?
As expected, the p3 movie is going to bring a new batch of figures.
http://h-kuji.com/goods/goods08.html

Nothing great so far, but hopefully someone other than Megahouse will make some scaled figures.
Looking good, hopefully they aren't "exclusives" and extortionate prices though.

Also Kain maybe the only Play-Arts kai that will be tolerable/no play arts face sculpt (a good thing XD):
iZutm7U9qu3Mr.jpg
iHKkV5QhwnSnm.jpg

Jayhawk

Yeah, not a fan of that blonde Dizzy. I am excited for the Persona 3 figures. More Mitsuru figures please. Any Yukari figures please.

My package of figures from Amiami including the P4A Mitsuru finally arrived yesterday. I don't know why it stopped over in Vancouver for a few days before finally arriving in Toronto. I was worried that I would have to pay customs since I bought four figures and the box was quite big. I didn't have to pay customs, so I will continue to combine my Amiami orders into monthly shipments. I'll take a picture of my recent arrivals in their boxes tonight. :)

chrono01

The original Dizzy [Alter] is definitely one of my favorite figures of all time. It's flawless in every conceivable way. However, that Dizzy re-color...

What was Alter thinking!?

Oh well, money-saved, I guess. Noel [Vertex] pre-order should go up tonight. I'll give it some time before I commit to her. That D-Arts looks decent, but I prefer scales whenever possible. :(

johnsmith

remember me
I've been holding off for ages and then last night I found myself putting two orders in on AmiAmi. Well to be fair I have been deliberating on one of the figs for months so some thought went into it.
And you aren't going to tell us what you ordered?

cajunator

Banned

Oh hello! *waves

Once you enter this world you cant leave you know. It may already be too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom