• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
7Ri0BTU.jpg

8jl6L2Z.jpg

first thread
OT1
OT2

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

MiDQhFk.jpg

New thread, new pictures:

Finally got around today to take out all the mini figures of the Danganronpa 1 cast. Definitely like you can place them like the trial in the game.

And also took out Ludger from Xillia 2 CE.

My desk is full and I got two more figures still in the mail.

Caladrius

And also took out Ludger from Xillia 2 CE.

My desk is full and I got two more figures still in the mail.

I was really tempted to get Xillia 2 at launch, but my mixed (but generally positive) feelings for the first game made me hesitate.

Wondering if I made the right decision, considering there was a limited figure in the deal. Only other time I got a figure (okay, statue) LE was for Halo Reach.

Actually where the hell did I put that thing.

I was really tempted to get Xillia 2 at launch, but my mixed (but generally positive) feelings for the first game made me hesitate.

Wondering if I made the right decision, considering there was a limited figure in the deal. Only other time I got a figure (okay, statue) LE was for Halo Reach.

Actually where the hell did I put that thing.

Assuming you have the cash to burn, you can get it a lot cheaper than the going price when it was released.

It wouldn't surprised me if Bamco slashes the price on it during Black Friday on their online store either.

Caladrius

Assuming you have the cash to burn, you can get it a lot cheaper than the going price when it was released.

It wouldn't surprised me if Bamco slashes the price on it during Black Friday on their online store either.

Ah, lovely. Thanks.

Probably won't be willing to get one unless it dips to 60 though. I still have 3 games to pay for first.

Wanderer5

Oh yeah a new thread, bring it!

tumblr_nenculvRlg1rogcuio1_r1_500.gif

Also got this at AX this year: I almost forgot about him heh. His ears doesn't want to stay up lol, but he adorable.

DSCN0176_zpsc5e17dab.jpg

Giolon

Since we're on the new thread and people were posting photos of their "Holy Grail" figures, I'll post one of mine for the first page:

ebCraft's Selvaria Bles, the first and still the best figure of Selvaria IMO:

She's still the most expensive figure I've ever purchased and one of the first. I have seen this figure priced at 45,000 yen in Mandarake. Fortunately, I didn't have to pay nearly that much back on her release. :)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Also got this at AX this year: I almost forgot about him heh. His ears doesn't want to stay up lol, but he adorable.

DSCN0176_zpsc5e17dab.jpg

I recently sold mine off (and the Flareon) as I decided to later get the PokeCen plush set. Well, they went to people who wanted them a lot :) I <3 Eevee is still a nice set! I did keep my HQ Eevee plush though.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Man it feels like we started the last thread not that long ago...

Zerojul

This is my "holy grail" of figures :

DX Soul Of Chogokin Mazinger Z. ¥36,750, an extra ¥8,190 for the Jet Scrander (Tamashii Web exclusive, of course). 30 cm, 8 kg. Remote-controlled leds. The works.
I missed it in 2013, and now I can't find it for less than about 500€ plus shipping :(

Anyway, yeah new OT !!!

Subbed.. and I shall begin by cutting down on figures.. and making them instead! Hopefully getting a Form1+ in a few months time :D

My first order placed within the brave new world of OT3:

45a0a057adad6d2538deeba5c0ee87c5.jpg

Started getting an itchy trigger finger as she's selling out all over the place... ah well, it's done now. Guts will be a nice bonus :)

Zombine

Banned

DX Soul Of Chogokin Mazinger Z. ¥36,750, an extra ¥8,190 for the Jet Scrander (Tamashii Web exclusive, of course). 30 cm, 8 kg. Remote-controlled leds. The works.
I missed it in 2013, and now I can't find it for less than about 500€ plus shipping :(

Anyway, yeah new OT !!!

Not exactly spoiler territory, but in Big Hero Six, Hiro's clock in his room is Mazinger. It's pretty awesome. He also has a plush Ultraman doll.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
New thread, new collection photo's, sadly I took a lot of photos and then my memory card corrupted, so while the suns still out and bright these were all taken with a "fuck it, get it done" attitude...

Luigi87

I'm #1.

By 2.5x more posts than the second place

Currently waiting for Nendo Toon Link, Kirigiri, and B&W Harley Quinn in the mail. Just did SAL (unregistered) for the first two... Dunno what Harley shipped via from BBTS, bur $13 shipping (to Canada), and no tracking number, bluh.

Anyway, yeah new OT !!!

Oh man, that's my holy grail too! I collect the "poor man's version of them" the Super Robot Chogokin Line :D

I also fear that I am going to drop around 300$ soon for a Kaiyodo Revoltech Raoh with Koku-oh, what's holding me it's that they have steadly and slowly re-releasing the Hokuto no Ken line.

Not exactly spoiler territory, but in Big Hero Six, Hiro's clock in his room is Mazinger. It's pretty awesome. He also has a plush Ultraman doll.

That is amazing, my favorite mecha getting the recognition it deserves!

I can quit anytime I want.

So easy that I've quit so many times already

RMI

Banned
And here we go! Looking forward to more fiscally irresponsible behavior for life and hometown.

Nendo Link came in the mail yesterday! He's cuter than I imagined and I love how the newer way of changing faces allows the company to include more different faceplates.

He was the first Nendo I ordered, yet by the time he arrived I already had two others. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom