• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the big Medicchu? I was thinking of picking up the Medicchu just because I'm sick of not having an abyssal on a shelf yet
(and I know the scales getting delayed)

That's the one. Can't wait. But man, I bought her from N-Y for 6,200 JPY, and then it was paid for and shipped within half an hour... Then I checked back the next day just to see if they still had any in-stock... They did. But now they want 10,200 JPY for her. XD

Nippon-Yasan gonna Nippon-Yasan.

I know exactly why.
No special reason for me. Just looks better with her jacket on and not on her waist. Not like shes got something special to show off. I went there.

Max Factory Sakurai Aoi from Rail Wars!, painted.

Not thrilled with the paint. Nothing really pops. The unpainted prototype looked like it had potential, but the final seems disappointing.

I'm still gonna pick her up.

Will start off the new OT with a repost of my last pick-up.

Got the Tekken Bishoujo Nina Williams figure last week.

Shit I want that Christie real bad. Thats my favorite Tekken lady(not a huge fan of tekken but really like her)

I also demand some fuckin kotobukiya Dead or Alive figures now.

That's the one. Can't wait. But man, I bought her from N-Y for 6,200 JPY, and then it was paid for and shipped within half an hour... Then I checked back the next day just to see if they still had any in-stock... They did. But now they want 10,200 JPY for her. XD

Nippon-Yasan gonna Nippon-Yasan.

I bought Puyo Puyo Tetris from them for like 5400 yen only to see it drop to 4200 the next day and then like 6700 the day after that.

shits crazy

I bought Puyo Puyo Tetris from them for like 5400 yen only to see it drop to 4200 the next day and then like 6700 the day after that.

shits crazy

I don't understand how it works, though. Do they just randomly change prices depending on how they feel from one day to the next?

I figure that if anything, the fact I bought one proved to them there was interest in it.

Jesus Christ you guys, how the hell did you make 10 pages in 1 morning?

Easily.

So does anyone know what line this Michelle K. Davis is from?
IMG_0848.jpg

Pics! I thought about getting her.
I will take a few later tonight.

One thing that is kinda weird is in photos she looked too slim for Motoko but in hand she definitely has way more of her "buff" look then images showed.

Extra boobs are weird, original set fits right but is slightly loose, squished set almost don't fit at all.

No special reason for me. Just looks better with her jacket on and not on her waist. Not like shes got something special to show off. I went there.

Ok then, you're clear.

for me it went like this, back on the days of OT2
we gained some valuable knowledge thou lol

Mine was because I had a female friend who spilled hot glue on a figure and ruined it. Then I posted the fact on GAF and everybody was like "HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD". When in fact it was really nothing else but...hot glue. The figure broke somewhere and she tried to fix it, only to fuck it up.

Go for it. I'm not saying your taste is shit, she's just doesn't catch my eye the way I was hoping.

Oh no, I understand your concern with the paint, I kind of agree, but I'm still gonna grab her in case that's really the only good figure of her.

I saw another one of her in her swim suit, but didn't really grab my attention.

Max Factory Sakurai Aoi from Rail Wars!, painted.

Not thrilled with the paint. Nothing really pops. The unpainted prototype looked like it had potential, but the final seems disappointing.

Just went to check the sculptor on MFC. Not listed. Check photos for display card, aaaaand it's Shining Wizard. No wonder I like it. I dig what they did with her hair as well.

SoldnerKei

Mine was because I had a female friend who spilled hot glue on a figure and ruined it. Then I posted the fact on GAF and everybody was like "HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD". When in fact it was really nothing else but...hot glue. The figure broke somewhere and she tried to fix it, only to fuck it up.

well, pointing that out, I would have gone "holy shit!" too lol
you can't blame FigureGAF for that P:

Speaking of Dekacchu Wo-Class - I love this pic:

staph ship girls you won't take me alive!
that looks pretty cool indeed

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
oh my lord that's brilliant.

wait, is that a Re-class Nendo? HOW THE FUCK!? WAAAAAAAAANT

Pic is from WonFes and tweeted by Maritan, so I'm guessing an official GSC setup showing all the currently available (Petit) Nendoroids (+Re-Class), figmas, and Dekacchu Wo (missing Medicchus and Minicchus).

Pic is from WonFes and tweeted by Maritan, so I'm guessing an official GSC setup showing all the currently available (Petit) Nendoroids (+Re-Class), figmas, and Dekacchu Wo (missing Medicchus and Minicchus).

Ah, okay. Now we need more Abyssal Dekacchus.

Theonik

oh my lord that's brilliant.

wait, is that a Re-class Nendo? HOW THE FUCK!? WAAAAAAAAANT
The Re-Class Nendo is up for Pre-Order from the GSC store. They will be made to order and finish in a few days. 5k yen plus 2-3k yen EMS shipping. They will probably be sellable for 10k or more at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom