• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

cringegsuda.jpg

Otaku Mode pls

Is it cringy because they don't even have great characters on there?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
KanColle in the way of Valkyria Chronicles?

Valkyria-style would be great, and also more "traditional" turn-based strategy, pretty much like that pic suggests. Could work as a board game.

Not a big fan of RTS.

Action game might be fun, but I'd prefer the feeling of having a fleet work together. Something like World of Tanks could work.

EDIT: Ooh yeah, Fire Emblem. Hmmm, could use the GBA mods for that...

Ultimadrago

Shimakaze -ling rush.

Hng. Put me in the frontlines.

Is it cringy because they don't even have the best characters on there?

I don't even know what series that is.

Valkyria-style would be great, and also more "traditional" turn-based strategy, pretty much like that pic suggests. Could work as a board game.

Not a big fan of RTS.

Action game might be fun, but I'd prefer the feeling of having a fleet work together. Something like World of Tanks could work.

I've never tried World of Tanks. How is it?

Theonik

Not a big fan of RTS.

EDIT: Ooh yeah, Fire Emblem. Hmmm, could use the GBA mods for that...
Actually speaking of Sakura Taisen. A Sakura Taisen kancolle game m-hmmm

I guess I'll be getting everything from EMS from now on.

FML.

But I sitll have 5/6 stuff coming with SAL, got fucked right there.

Oh my god my brain is melting from this training. I feel so antsy.

I think the solution is to window shop for some lewd figures.

EDIT: Oh don't worry I'm still poor as of yet. Future planning. Go for it haha.

omlet

So anyone who knows the Nagoya Mandarake. What does 'Box Little Damaged' Mean?

That means it has a fingerprint on it. Or maybe a tiny scuff. Or maybe the way the light reflects off the box reveals the surface is not perfectly smooth and flat.

It means it's fine and you should buy it.

Mandarake will put extra photos on the item listing if there are major dents/cuts/etc. on the box.

Einbroch

Banned
That means it has a fingerprint on it. Or maybe a tiny scuff. Or maybe the way the light reflects off the box reveals the surface is not perfectly smooth and flat.

It means it's fine and you should buy it.

Mandarake will put extra photos on the item listing if there are major dents/cuts/etc. on the box.

Um you failed to mention that it might have been breathed on or picked up and placed gently on a table once.

Ultimadrago

Having received my Cham-Cham with the same "rating" it means exactly what it says. Literally all the box has is a couple of "fuzzed" edges" (like when you can see the white material under when they've been rubbed a bit.), spotless otherwise.

28516unq.jpg

(From the Fukuoka Store)

SoldnerKei

I bought a figure from them that stated the same, the most I could notice was a little scratch on the bottom corner of the box, and that was it, figure was in perfect condition

edit: yup, pretty much like that pic Ultimadrago posted

Thanks a lot. You guys all suck. Ordered Parfom Aigis.

Parforms are great. I have Aigis, and the build quality is really nice, paint is perfect, and there's a bunch of extra parts to play with. I love Parforms because they're a perfect fusion of Nendo + Figma.

Currently Phat has announced a Saber, Momohime, Labrys, Yuudachi, and Shigure Parform. Hopefully they keep adding more instead of those dull meddichus.

Also, having read page 10, I feel compelled to post this snippet from my December order, which is still in the mail.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I never have to worry about my wallet.

Because the credit card I use online is never kept in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom