• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

Jesus, I go to bed and this thread moves with the speed of light.

Max Factory Sakurai Aoi from Rail Wars!, painted.

Not thrilled with the paint. Nothing really pops. The unpainted prototype looked like it had potential, but the final seems disappointing.
I like the way it turned out, too bad the show was boring as heck.

Someone buy this so the torment can end.

Dude, bishoujo poison.You'll also be spending about 30% of what you would pay for Yamato's.
Yes, let the guy who will drop over 1k on one statue help you make better financial decisions.

I never have to worry about my wallet.

Because the credit card I use online is never kept in there.

I never have to worry about my wallet because it is always empty.

I put my money in a safe. No, seriously.

Jesus, I go to bed and this thread moves with the speed of light.

This thread is already using that new technology for space-age travelling, it never stops accelerating. Ever.

Okay guys. I think we need to have a serious talk here.

The "Add to cart" button is still there. That means no one ordered that thing I asked one of you to buy.

Okay guys. I think we need to have a serious talk here.

The "Add to cart" button is still there. That means no one ordered that thing I asked one of you to buy.

keep-calm-and-do-it-now-1.png

Do it.

So I received the vividbutts soft-bust today....not sure what to think lol.

Give us a walkthrough of the features, complete with fake vs non fake arguments.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Poison was 20k a year ago, 20k now, she's peaked, finding her cheaper at 19,756 isn't gonna make that much difference, this is a Yamato figure from their prime, those figures from 2007 still look fantastic. Also this isn't getting remade, or reprinted so it's gonna retain that 20k value if you ever wanted rid of it.

We're saving it for you.

Go on, you know it's the right thing to do.

More like none of you are dumb enough to pay that price. Nor is anyone else, it seems. She's been up there for like, two weeks.

I gotta hold out for Kotobukiya's Poison bishoujo in January.

More like none of you are dumb enough to pay that price. Nor is anyone else, it seems. She's been up there for like, two weeks.

I would buy it instantly if I had the money, I'm just too broke for that.

True story.

chrono01

The promise of Kotobukiya's version of Poison likely affected any/all sales for Yamato's version, despite how nice it looks. Why pay something like 20k yen when you can get another Poison figure for 7k yen [for Kotobukiya's version]?

She still looks nice though, but not for that cost. Not for me, personally.

The promise of Kotobukiya's version of Poison likely affected any/all sales for Yamato's version, despite how nice it looks. Why pay something like 20k yen when you can get another Poison figure for 7k yen [for Kotobukiya's version]?

She still looks nice though, but not for that cost. Not for me, personally.

I'd definitely buy her for $150 (if the yen were at 0.0075 instead of 0.0084).

I probably could buy her but I'm going with this first. Maybe if its still available later down the line, I will pick it up.

Theonik

So yeah thank you for re-assuring me people. I seemed to remember it was the case when I got my Miyako but wanted to confirm.
MINE*

*If my order goes through

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I would buy it instantly if I had the money, I'm just too broke for that.

True story.

I wouldn't, I'd have to then track down the rest of the Yamato Capcom Girls Collection, and they vary from PVC, to polystone, to resin, Poison's just the tip of an iceburg that will drag your wallet down to the abyss...

I wouldn't, I'd have to then track down the rest of the Yamato Capcom Girls Collection, and they vary from PVC, to polystone, to resin, Poison's just the tip of an iceburg that will drag your wallet down to the abyss...

I only have eyes for Poison, I really DGAF about the rest of Capcpom.

Now, if you were talking about the latex/spandex Yamato 2199 girls, then you would have a point. Just one and I'd have to get all the rest.

Dude, bishoujo poison.You'll also be spending about 30% of what you would pay for Yamato's.
Yes, let the guy who will drop over 1k on one statue help you make better financial decisions.

Believe me, I know all about bishoujo Poison. I'd be buying her anyway, even if I did buy the Yamato version. Bishoujo Poison is probably going to be 2" shorter than Yamato Poison, who's a bit over 10".

;D

I probably could buy her but I'm going with this first. Maybe if its still available later down the line, I will pick it up.

Yeah, that's another thing. I'm waiting for Sideshow to let me know if they can give me a JSC Mary Jane comiquette. Don't wanna spend MJ money.

You'd get Poison and say no to these?

I fell for the Yamato 2199 trap, hook line and sinker..

Yep, would proudly say no. That Morrigan is meh compared to the 60k+ one, and the blonde girl (a Cammy clone, right? I'm not into SF lore) does nothing for me.

As I said before, I liked Poison since I was a child.

omlet

Ohmygoditsjrod bought my Caren and Satsuki figures I linked this morning. Thanks! Shipping out in the morning in a B/B amiami shipping box. I should charge extra for that!

Naruko thanks you for helping clean out my closet.

Wind Walker is still available if anyone wanted it.

SoldnerKei

guys stop giving me a reason to use Twitter

*actually not lurking your twitters right now because I am at work*

Theonik

*Lurking in Theonik twiter...
lots of dark skin anime girls
>_>
+Follow
Also, Holy shit what is this?
Pixiv Wraith Theonik
I simply do what is just.
People have been grilling me occasionally about the volumes of anime girls I produced especially more ho-hum ones so I made an account to contain it. Then I quickly restored the girls to my old twitter and made the new NSFW account a sort of 'posting things I normally wouldn't' account.

An endless stream of lewd can't be healthy for us.
I follow about 7800 artists now. It is effectively endless.
I personally shifted through 150k pictures in the past 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom