• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Casshern is up for 7,160 JPY for those who were interested
FIGURE-010317.jpg

CASSHEEEEEEEEEEERN HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I've been dying for a good Casshern figure, but he'd be way out of scale with Figmas/Figuarts. But Casshern...

But what if there's a Figma/Figuarts Tatsunoko line? But...Casshern...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Einbroch

Banned
Einbroch posts Cynthia in the Amiibo thread.

It's super effective.

Wallet faints.

Mwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

It's super effective.

Wallet faints.

Mwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

You're evil. Respect.

Busaiku

Cynthia's not worth the hassle.
Plus, Pokemon's been good about getting most of the stuff over here anyways.
Might get if she comes here, but not really gonna jump through hoops for this.

Cynthia's not worth the hassle.
Plus, Pokemon's been good about getting most of the stuff over here anyways.

Yep, she's almost on Lightning's level of "Hey, you do want more of her, right? RIGHT?"

Being real, I would do this hassle for a Gold/Silver nendo, though. Steven too, if he came with a Metagross, can't pass on the dreamboat.

Meyneth

What's the process to join Tenso, and how difficult is it?

Although, I feel like opening up Amazon Japan is going to be trouble...

It's super effective.

Wallet faints.

Just out of curiosity, how have they responded to other nintendo figures? Like Red, Luigi, Mario, Link, and Isabelle nendos. Link, Pit, Samus, and Lucina Figmas?

I generally get the impression the larger part of AmiiboGAF is new to figure collecting and those seem like they'd be excellent gateway drugs.

Einbroch

Banned
lol @ hassle

It's like a 30 second sign up. And when you buy the item, it's like another 10 seconds to look up your account number and address.

I just found a 60k yen Latios + Latias set on Mandarake, what the fuck is that? Can't find info on it, the only thing that I managed to get from the title is that they are related to a movie called "Pocket Monsters the Movie: Latias and Latios, the Guardian Gods of the Water Capital". Apparently the movie bombed hard.

Caladrius

Are there any general recommendations for buying out-of-print figures? I've got the capital to buy the Labrys figma and Teddie Nendo but I wasn't sure if there was anything I needed to be aware of as far as the secondary market goes.

george_us

Are there any general recommendations for buying out-of-print figures? I've got the capital to buy the Labrys figma and Teddie Nendo but I wasn't sure if there was anything I needed to be aware of as far as the secondary market goes.
Playmoya has a good selection of hard to find figures but at fairly inflated prices. If you can spare the cash then I'd try them.

Not a pro here, but I'll tell you what I do: if the site says it, look for A/B, B+/B, B/B figures. This usually means they are in good shape. Other thing to look for is opened/not opened, I usually only buy not opened figures.

For sites, usualy AmiAmi pre-owned or Mandarake.

Einbroch

Banned

AmiAmi's preowned section, Mandarake, and Anime Jungle are three sources that won't sell you bootlegs.

Amazon, eBay, and MyFigureCollection are user sales which come with counterfeit risks (besides obvious condition questions).

Caladrius

Playmoya has a good selection of hard to find figures but at fairly inflated prices. If you can spare the cash then I'd try them.

Not a pro here, but I'll tell you what I do: if the site says it, look for A/B, B+/B, B/B figures. This usually means they are in good shape. Other thing to look for is opened/not opened, I usually only buy not opened figures.

For sites, usualy AmiAmi pre-owned or Mandarake.

AmiAmi's preowned section, Mandarake, and Anime Jungle are three sources that won't sell you bootlegs.

Amazon, eBay, and MyFigureCollection are user sales which come with counterfeit risks (besides obvious condition questions).

Yeah, I'm looking for something sealed, and I can pay premium prices for them.

I was actually about to buy off of amazon before second-guessing it. (granted, I was only considering sellers with 90%+ Feedback and >500 ratings, but I suppose you can't be too careful with money.)

I'd love a Team Rocket set w/ Meowth, Wobbuffet and some elaborate food accessories like what those Kongou sisters have.

After picking up Monokuma, my mind is now all "I NEED JUNKO!!!"

I need more Junkos, TBH. I have that tall one, but I plan on getting the prize figure too.

I can already imagine that stupid sneering face
And with the cheerleader Nendoroid More set all the ladies can cheer him on. (*ฅ ́˘ฅ ̀*)

Desu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom