• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...Id need a Figma Marie if I got it...

Shes the only ultimax character I play since Naoto didnt click with me

Yeah pretty much any Persona character. I already have an Aegis and that would look dumb which is awesome. Damn those accesories for Figmas is a real deep hole. I want to get a bunch of the cheap moe girl Figmas off of Manda and get the Little Armory guns.

Settin

Lost a N3DS because I had to go away for a couple of minutes. Came back and it was OoS. FFS, I was F5ing that crap the whole day.

I know that feel bro. I've been stalking sites for the last week but was lucky enough to snag a red one from target.com. Just keep at it!

I know that feel bro. I've been stalking sites for the last week but was lucky enough to snag a red one from target.com. Just keep at it!

Thanks, but I'll probably get one at a store nearby (mom and pops store). The guy said he would get them next tuesday or thursday, so I'll be calling him those days to see if I can manage to get one. I don't even care about the color right now, just the thing.

Thanks, but I'll probably get one at a store nearby (mom and pops store). The guy said he would get them next tuesday or thursday, so I'll be calling him those days to see if I can manage to get one. I don't even care about the color right now, just the thing.

Good luck man. Mon Hun looks so good on the N3DS.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10313111
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10313109

4k for what you'd normally get in a Nendo but with no accessories.

Rip off.

4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Nendo fans will eat that up and this thing will end up a success, I bet. Figma's are going the same route, look at Motoko's list of accessories, shit was barebones.

Good luck man. Mon Hun looks so good on the N3DS.

Thanks, I plan on getting it as soon as possible, seems like the stores here do not want my money.

MonsterHunter:Japan::Farming Simulator:Germany

I gotta be honest, I played a couple hundred of hours of Truck Driver Simulator, at that time called 18 Wheels of Steel: generic subtitle.

When I was a kid I used to say "I want to drive a truck when I'm older".

Einbroch

Banned
You are only one in a sea of admirals. Just wait until they do this with popular things like Miku, Kancolle, Saber, etc.

I admire your resolution, though.

Eh, I think the Co-de line is for people who like Amiibos and prize figures. They're cheap statues, essentially.

They're not for Nendo fans, imo.

Eh, I think the Co-de line is for people who like Amiibos and prize figures. They're cheap statues, essentially.

They're not for Nendo fans, imo.

But isn't that the niche filled by the Petits? I'm not a market expert, neither a figure one, but I feel like there is an overlapping there.

Einbroch

Banned
But isn't that the niche filled by the Petits? I'm not a market expert, neither a figure one, but I feel like there is an overlapping there.
Petite are really small and are meant for trading, though. They're sold as blind boxes in retail settings, it's only through online retailers do you get a full set. Petite are essentially TCG booster packs.

Settin

I gotta be honest, I played a couple hundred of hours of Truck Driver Simulator, at that time called 18 Wheels of Steel: generic subtitle.

When I was a kid I used to say "I want to drive a truck when I'm older".

I have hundreds of hours in DCS (digital combat simulator) but I don't try to pretend it's some Earth-shattering thing. It's boring as fuck to most.

omlet

I took some more photos today of Saber Lily. This time I used a 60w cool bulb instead of 150w warm bulb. I also set up a secondary light (also a cool color light) to see how that worked. Maybe next time I will mix the cool secondary with the warm 150w main. Need to get in the habit of taking more pics with different camera options before I reposition the tripod/lights... <_>

Getting set up (edit: oh, you can't see in this picture, but the secondary light is hanging from the back of the chair you can see there)
vb6KYZE.jpg

Main light only
pWbmfAl.jpg

Experimenting with two lights
FG6GhVi.jpg

I think this was the best photo of the batch of 30-odd pictures. I like how it turned out!
QOIME0X.jpg

Last week's similar angle shot for lighting comparison
3ncghz6.jpg

So which do you guys think works better for Saber Lily, warm or cool?

Nendo fans will eat that up and this thing will end up a success, I bet.[/B].

Not this nendo fan.

Gimme the More stuff, sure, but not this Co-de stuff.

Petite are really small and are meant for trading, though. They're sold as blind boxes in retail settings, it's only through online retailers do you get a full set. Petite are essentially TCG booster packs.

Hmm, I get it, thanks.
Blind boxes are scummy as hell, though.

I have hundreds of hours in DCS (digital combat simulator) but I don't try to pretend it's some Earth-shattering thing. It's boring as fuck to most.

My friend plays/played that one, plus Arma.

Not this nendo fan.

Gimme the More stuff, sure, but not this Co-de stuff.

FigureGAF surprising me this time.

01_01.jpg

02_01.jpg

03_01.jpg

04_01.jpg

http://tamashii.jp/special/pickup/201507yutd/
Lex_Linn1424391035.jpeg
Lex_Linn1424391033.jpeg

¥28800 @WonFES, standard version apparently coming.
1011265_1593018704262313_4104277609301216998_n.jpg

http://103.11.228.68/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235173
291069.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/291069
iZgedL57q4RUb.jpg

http://sen-ti-nel.blogspot.hk/2015/02/ReEdit-ironman-extremis-armor.html
10537464_617267915069769_6283374745286639624_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SentinelInternational/posts/617269771736250
f5a9d12e-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42860997.html
FIGURE-010308.jpg

FIGURE-010308_01.jpg

FIGURE-010308_04.jpg

FIGURE-010308_05.jpg

FIGURE-010308_06.jpg

Matryoshka robot only at (currently) Amiami Japan for 26,800 JPY
---------------------------------------------------------------
4cbef52b.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/42862716.html
========================================
Preview: Nendoroid - Haikyuu!!: Tobio Kageyama by Good Smile Company
Hi there, AmiAmi Otome here&#9834;

When Tobio Kageyama heard that his rival and bestie Shoyo Hinata got the Nendoroid treatment he demanded to be chibi-ized as well. Who are we to say no to the King of the Court?

Check out the snaps we got of him at the recent Good Smile Company new product photo shoot! (´&#952;&#65344;)&#12446;

[Nendoroid Shoyo Hinata preview]

Nendoroid - Haikyuu!!: Tobio Kageyama [Good Smile Company]

==================================
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Iona 1/8 by Ques Q up for preorder
Ques Q opens pre-orders for their &#8220;Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova&#8221; (also known as Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova) Iona figure today. In her 1/8 scale, Mental Model of submarine I-401 is sculpted by Del with color by Hoshina Eimi and stands 19 cm tall.

With a list price of ¥9800, the figure is scheduled for release in June 2015. AmiAmi exclusive version comes with an acrylic character plate (H148 x W210 x D3mm) as special bonus.
quesq_iona-1.jpg

quesq_iona-amiami.jpg

===========================================
[Updated] Preview: Original Character Super Pochaco 1/7 LFB ver. by Kaitendoh
ETA 2/20/2015: The figure is now officially up for pre-order. Release date scheduled for June 2015 and list price of ¥12929 are both confirmed.

Originally published on February 18th, 2015.

Kaitendoh reveals today official photos of their Super Pochaco LFB ver. 1/7 scale figure. Sculpted by Katsuaki Nemoto and based on an illustration by Tsuji Santa, the figure stands 24 cm tall and proposes Super Pochaco in a combination between a football player&#8217;s outfit and underwear.

Previously previewed by illustrator Tsuji Santa, Original Character Super Pochaco Lingerie Football ver. figure by Kaitendoh is scheduled for release in June 2015 with a price ¥12929. The company announced today that pre-orders for the figure will be opening soon.
kaitendoh_pochacolfb-1.jpg

So they're selling the two figures separately but you can exchange the parts?

I hope this won't become a trend, I like my nendos to be in a box with a lot of accessories.

"Oh, hey, nendos are really getting popular, but I can't help but think we could make more money off of them"

"...well, do we really need to give them all the parts in one package?"

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Thought I was done ordering for this month but nooo...my stupid Nendo-lovin' triggerhappy finger grabbed this evil bastard...

FIG-IPN-6045.jpg

He's going to terrorize Yoshino for a while...pupupupupu.

This one looks cool and I don't even know where it is from.

The bike though, I wonder if that Gundam fan here will buy it too?

Thought I was done ordering for this month but nooo...my stupid Nendo-lovin' triggerhappy finger grabbed this evil bastard...

FIG-IPN-6045.jpg

He's going to terrorize Yoshino for a while...pupupupupu.

I stopped visiting sites like AmiAmi and will be doing that until next month, can't spend one more cent.

The only thing I'm going to do in case it happens is pre-order wave 4 of amiibos.

Ultimadrago

So how many FigureGAF folks have gotten infected with the Amiib-virus?

No Amiibos shall ever enter into my lair.

I have too many and I'm only getting characters I give a shit about!:

Villager
Meta-Knight
Mega Man (Shipped)
Kirby
Pikachu
Toon Link
Rosalina (Okay, I don't like her that much, but it was an exclusive, so yeah)
Bowser

To be pre-ordered:

Pac-Man
Ness
Toad

Not announced yet, but getting:

Jigglypoo
Game & Watch
Mewtwo (Maybe)

Too damn many.

Status
Not open for further replies.