• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully contemplating just buying a $40-50 one off of amazon and getting it over with. :(
I probably won't though, that retail price is too good

I paid more than the retail price on mine, since I had to get international shipping and all that, but it was cheaper than buying them here.

Now i've got my PC up and running, time for me to set up my desk!

I can't put my shelves up yet, but for now I'll leave my desk to be an admirals heaven :p

Nice boxes collection, did you spend more on the Nendos than on your PC? :p

Nice boat
boxes.

Can't be letting snk down now can we?

tBJbrW3.gif

Pfft, boxes. I unpack my stuff as soon as they enter through the door.

Though only after joining FigureGAF, before that I kept everything sealed. My Liara was kept sealed for more than a year, IIRC.

Get to opening!

I have to open 5 as well

It's totally an issue of space... I have figures floating around different spots in the house when I'd really rather they were tucked away in another detolf. I may have to rotate some older figures out of the current detolf, also I'm agonising on selling some that I'm no longer hugely attached to. Watch this space...

Nonsense, who organizes their Nendo boxes by numerical order ?
I do

Ordo Ab Chao.

It's totally an issue of space... I have figures floating around different spots in the house when I'd really rather they were tucked away in another detolf. I may have to rotate some older figures out of the current detolf, also I'm agonising on selling some that I'm no longer hugely attached to. Watch this space...

I have a couple Nendos in boxes that I used to display. May sell them or give them to a friend who is just starting out on his Figure buying hobby.

Also put two scales away as well....at least till I get more space. That being said I know how you feel hehe

Kazzy

It'll also be up for preorder at the Pokemon center if you live anywhere near the store, but for us Amazon Japan's the only way XD

There's one right next to where I live! (Tokyo Bay Pokemon Center). I assume the last model is hard to get a hold of now? I've literally never seen it around, which is saying something. I've pretty much come across every other Nendo at some point.

There's one right next to where I live! (Tokyo Bay Pokemon Center). I assume the last model is hard to get a hold of now? I've literally never seen it around, which is saying something. I've pretty much come across every other Nendo at some point.
Yeah the Nendo Trainer will probably more or less be gone now (for reasonable price at least) and even if you find it now the mark up will be crazy =/

If you are interested in the Cynthia nendo it seems like it'll be up for preorder between Saturday March 7th - Wednesday April 15th, so you've got about a month and one week to check their store.

Kazzy

Yeah the Nendo Trainer will probably more or less be gone now (for reasonable price at least) and even if you find it now the mark up will be crazy =/

If you are interested in the Cynthia nendo it seems like it'll be up for preorder between Saturday March 7th - Wednesday April 15th, so you've got about a month and one week to check their store.

Well, good to know.

And, as for 'rare' models, I think it's usually just a matter of time, at least with stores in Akihabara. There have been Nendos that I've been utterly convinced of never finding, only for them to suddenly appear in numbers. The GuP Miho was oddly difficult to find, for a time.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Now i've got my PC up and running, time for me to set up my desk!

I can't put my shelves up yet, but for now I'll leave my desk to be an admirals heaven :p

Nices boxes, though I liked SNK's box display better, your certainly getting there...
6kyh1gw.png

Watch this space...

I'm watching...Nothings happening...

Tsc tsc.

Scales > all.

I have 3 Hot Toys in my loft... Ain't nothing worse then the space monster slowly ebbing away the room you have left to display stuff...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Never got the hype for Cynthia. Should have been Blue.

It's funny to think how much I was into Pokémon when I was younger but these days I'm just partial to it.

Two pages later and still talking about Cynthia?

I'm okay with this.

Personally, I'd much rather have a decent scale of her. Those legs are too damn good to be wasted on a Nendo.

From Milky Holmes. Still two left on mandarake, here's the cheaper of the two listings: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-630536.html

Oh cool! I saw her on Ami used once and almost bought her. Thanks, will keep an eye out.

Edit (dem brows)

ibKRgTvtn0BW.png

Lol even better

You'll probably be permitted to change your avvy into this Snk XD Do it ;D

Possibly lol some would still yell at me I am sure.

SerTapTap

Is there any reasonable way to keep up on new figures, especially with specific interests (in my case video games, super sonico, generally not anime licenses, and also generally not articulated figs that aren't nendoroids/minimally articulated). AmiAmi's front page is pretty poor, this thread is too fast, and I keep finding things I've missed out on because they were old (though many were from before I had money/was into collecting). I feel I should keep up on new Nendoroids at the very least and maybe some other specific brands of figures (chibi figures are nice, $>100 figs I tend to pass on but they are tempting, articulated figs I'm pretty iffy on but Mega Man ones work alright.)

omlet

Is there any reasonable way to keep up on new figures, especially with specific interests (in my case video games, super sonico, generally not anime licenses, and also generally not articulated figs that aren't nendoroids/minimally articulated). AmiAmi's front page is pretty poor, this thread is too fast, and I keep finding things I've missed out on because they were old (though many were from before I had money/was into collecting). I feel I should keep up on new Nendoroids at the very least and maybe some other specific brands of figures (chibi figures are nice, $>100 figs I tend to pass on but they are tempting, articulated figs I'm pretty iffy on but Mega Man ones work alright.)

http://myfigurecollection.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom