• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
I saw that. Nice snag. Mine's in the mail from N-Y or I woulda pounced since I saw it in time.

Thanks! I almost did go for the N-Y example but I told myself to be patient a little longer after nabbing Yoshino. Can't believe I got both in a few days' time. Damn, the Feb bill keeps going up and up... >_<

Slightly tempted to get this though

FIGURE-000874.jpg

I have her, she is my favorite scale. I loved her character, and the figure turned out great. Wonderful attention to small detail, and high quality sculpt. She even comes with a second face to display without the eye patch.

I have her, she is my favorite scale. I loved her character, and the figure turned out great. Wonderful attention to small detail, and high quality sculpt. She even comes with a second face to display without the eye patch.

I've always wanted this one too. Not too sure about the price though. Her value seems to fluctuate alot.

9,980 JPY. They also had one for 5.980 JPY but it was already gone before I could see its grades. Had to hurry...my hand was panicking. ;)

Damn, nice score! I may just pay the N-Y tax lol

Meyneth

Amiami's got the Pripara girl for 1,800yen each. Why is the other place so expensive?

Edit: Just realized you guys were adding both bodies together..

Edit2: 3,680yen for both. Working Sonico didn't come with many accessories either, but it did have the second body.. I think working sonico was also cheaper than the Pripara girl?
Hmm, I'm not sure what's happening anymore

Edit3: On GoodSmile's store the preorder bonus are stickers, but I don't understand the stickers. They look 3d, so are they the foam stickers? And in GSC's store you're paying retail, so it's 4,800yen for the following:
- 2 faces
- 2 shirts
- 2 skirts
- 4 arms
- 4 legs
- 2 of the same hair, so technically only one option

Part of me wants to buy them just to see what the actual deal is. I feel like instead of charging full price and putting everything in one box, they're splitting the options up in order too look like they're offering more customizability

Guys how's Revoltech? I have these 2 in my cart ready to go for 3,600.

They are good for the most part. Posing and build quality is great, only complaint is the painting on my ZOE2 Jehuty they released a few years ago. Its not a bad paint job, but its not the most high quality. Then again I heard its gotten better since then.

They look great on a shelf and come with stands, but if you look to closely you might find some small errors. Not sure what newer runs look like though. Still would give them like... 4/5 or heck 5/5 simply cause they have mechs no one else makes.

I've never really seen her up for less thank 10k I think. I paid 12.4k for mine.

There's another Rikka figure, and she is less expensive. I didn't like her sculpt though.

Plus, if you go for this Rikka, you can get Dekomori and Shinka from the same line.

I've seen sealed ones go for $85 on MFC but I was always too slow on the trigger. I think ima wait a little. I'll probably be on the hunt for one in April.

Oh and that other Rikka, I have her and yea she is eh looking.

Einbroch

Banned
Why are you guys upset, at least those in the US?

5k yen + ~2.5k shipping (Tenso + shipping) is the same price as Red was at the Pokemon Center Store in the US. Not a big deal.

chrono01

How reliable?
I've heard good things about them. I haven't used them personally, though.

Amazon jp doesn't ship to Canada? Well then...
Nope, won't ship to US either. You'll need a proxy, if it's similar to the Red Nendoroid.

How does Tenso work? Do they just buy and ship the item for you?
Basically, yeah.

You pay for/ship the item to them and then, when they receive it, you pay for shipping from them to you [with a little extra $$$ in addition].

Einbroch

Banned
Guys, just use Tenso. It's really not a big deal.

They charge 500y + domestic shipping + shipping to you. All you do is, when you checkout, you use the address that Tenso gives you. Then their carrier mails it to you. It's super simple, and only requires an extra step and a little extra dough.

For those in the US, ordering from Amazon.co.jp is gonna be about the same price as the US release if she ever comes out here. There is literally no reason not to order her if you want her.

Acid08

Banned

They charge 500y + domestic shipping + shipping to you. All you do is, when you checkout, you use the address that Tenso gives you. Then their carrier mails it to you. It's super simple, and only requires an extra step and a little extra dough.

For those in the US, ordering from Amazon.co.jp is gonna be about the same price as the US release if she ever comes out here. There is literally no reason not to order her if you want her.

Sounds easy enough. Still have to decide if I actually want her though lol

I'll have to remember this.

Sounds easy enough. Still have to decide if I actually want her though lol
It was decided as soon as I saw Garchomp.

Einbroch

Banned
Man, Einbroch up in here slinging Nendos the way some people push dope.

I know you're joking, but this is the kinda stuff that isn't a big deal that pushes people away from this hobby. "It's too hard", "It's too much work", "I can't read moonrunes".

BULLSHIT SON. Get yo Nendo on.

Too much hassle to me, I'll use the money to get my Prison School figures from Ami or Manda, easier and guaranteed.

Well, in the meantime, there's always this:
145143.jpg

GK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom