• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp.gif

Thought your avatar was unique so that was you lol

I simply do what is just.
People have been grilling me occasionally about the volumes of anime girls I produced especially more ho-hum ones so I made an account to contain it. Then I quickly restored the girls to my old twitter and made the new NSFW account a sort of 'posting things I normally wouldn't' account.

I follow about 7800 artists now. It is effectively endless.
I personally shifted through 150k pictures in the past 6 months.

So out of curiosity, where is this... other twitter...

Giolon

I only have eyes for Poison, I really DGAF about the rest of Capcpom.

Now, if you were talking about the latex/spandex Yamato 2199 girls, then you would have a point. Just one and I'd have to get all the rest.

I thought I'd buy just one, but now I have two!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah, that's another thing. I'm waiting for Sideshow to let me know if they can give me a JSC Mary Jane comiquette. Don't wanna spend MJ money.

Just hold on to that waitlist, Poison is awesome, but that Mary Jane is awesomer...

LOL your a funny guy...

----------------

The fur comes off:
7wDjskI.jpg

And Alpha Cammy is fabulous where it counts:
fzdlgyi.jpg

These were the hottest figures to get back when this thread first started in 2007, and I guess they just stick in my mind because I wanted to get them at the time, but still managed to put off getting any figures until 2011...

SoldnerKei

The fur comes off:
7wDjskI.jpg

These were the hottest figures to get back when this thread first started in 2007, and I guess they just stick in my mind because I wanted to get them at the time, but still managed to put off getting any figures until 2011...

that Morrigan looks pretty good, and hell I didn't expect them to be that old, awesome

LOL your a funny guy...
----------------

The fur comes off:
7wDjskI.jpg

And Alpha Cammy is fabulous where it counts:
fzdlgyi.jpg

I agree, they look cool, but I still like the 60k+ Morrigan more. They might've been the best, I can't judge it properly because I wasn't into figures at that time. And to be honest, I never liked Cammy.

You guys remember (if you're a long time Figure GAFer) when someone wanted a floating mini Iron Man:

Damn, when she did that hand motion I was like "Wow, are you seriously going to do that?"

Wanderer5

probably getting Magic Knight Rayearth figmas, and I guess that's it, everything else is scale or nendos

if they only showed ZSS figma ; ^;

I honestly thought this was a chupacabras
but yeah seems like Decapre

I actually meant just Snow Miku and Saber, the won fes exclusives.:p

SoldnerKei

I actually meant just Snow Miku and Saber, the won fes exclusives.:p

yeah, kinda figured it out after I posted lol
I liked that Saber, but it would feel weird to begin a Saber collection
(yeah sure, not going there for wallet sake P:)
with that one

Almost choked on my food. Good job sir.

I miss Chappelle's Show. ;_;

Thank you for your kind words.

Ah.

I find it odd that Good Smile Company (english) on FB has been advertising both snow mikus and re-class, but not saber

Well, I guess Miku would be more "attractive" to show?

"Hey guys, look! This time Miku has a working bell and a leaf, isn't that nice?"

Compared to:

"Ehm, it is Saber without the armor gentleman! Look at that magnificent bamboo sword!"

Wanderer5

Thank you for your kind words.

Well, I guess Miku would be more "attractive" to show?

"Hey guys, look! This time Miku has a working bell and a leaf, isn't that nice?"

Compared to:

"Ehm, it is Saber without the armor gentleman! Look at that magnificent bamboo sword!"

Well it is Snow Miku afterall, and course Re-Class is going to also get some love.:p Poor Saber is all alone!D:

Sometimes I wonder how cool it would be to have uncommon jobs. Like, for an example, making dresses for dolls or cosplayers. My grandma could sew like a machine, I wish I had 1/10 of her proficiency.

taoofjord

Noooooo! I just received Odin Sphere Velvet and ended up with black paint transfer on the figure's skin in three separate places. Please tell me I can take this off. I tried soap and water and it did nothing. This is serious money wasted if it's there for good :(

Anyone on GAF Able to do a paint touch up if I can't get it off?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Noooooo! I just received Odin Sphere Velvet and ended up with black paint transfer on the figure's skin in three separate places. Please tell me I can take this off. I tried soap and water and it did nothing. This is serious money wasted if it's there for good :(

Anyone on GAF Able to do a paint touch up if I can't get it off?

I'd be happy to try and help. PM me.

Anony

anyone know a place to get cheap shelves? (those big metal ones?)
i want a place to neatly store all my boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom