• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
oco.gif

That's 143.98% increase and that's folks you should do the proxy purchasing yourselves.

Haha, such bullshit.

Acid08

Banned
Fate/Zero is the best thing ever happened to the Fate Universe, it is by the same dude the wrote Madoka.

ayyyyy now this is how you get me to watch a show!

Edit: so people who bought stuff from AmiAmi during that big pre-owned update a few nights ago, has your stuff shipped yet? Mine hasn't and Ami is usually super on top on shipping stuff quickly for me.

Yeah, i'm never buying another sideshow premium format figure again. Forget the price, they're just way too big. They don't fit in any of my shelves. The only place Poison Ivy would fit is on my desk.

And thus, johsmith's Sideshow collection came to an abrupt end. I suggest buying a billy. You could probably fit 4-6 of them in one. Or maybe just stick to comiquettes in the future.

Speaking of comiquttes... If I knew this was a thing back when Sideshow made X-23, I definitely would have bought her.

Giolon

Maybe old but, 7-Sins Satan has a release date: Feb 25. She took long enough.

Order Placed: Feb 24, 2014

Still not as long as Asmodeus (Ordered May 2012 -> Released June, 7, 2013) or Mammon (Pre-orders November 2013 -> Dec, 17 2014)

Orchid Seed needs to be...faster.

Maybe old but, 7-Sins Satan has a release date: Feb 25. She took long enough.

Order Placed: Feb 24, 2014

Still not as long as Asmodeus (Ordered May 2012 -> Released June, 7, 2013) or Mammon (Pre-orders November 2013 -> Dec, 17 2014)

Orchid Seed needs to be...faster.

and there was only one delay! lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
You guys seriously aren't going to pay $100 for a figure that comes with less things than Red, right?

...Right?

FigureGAF pls

chrono01

StayDead

First two/three figures finally set up. It's been a long time since I've actually put together a nendo and damn these Kancolle nendos seem harder to put together than any other due to the cool ship parts.

Zerojul

Heard you guys liked monster hips

EDIT: I guess I should've said monster thighs instead
Is that an armadillo ?

Edit : The Metamor-force Dancouga looks absolutlely fantastic but I can't justify spending 40k on a 22 cm figure, as beautiful as it is.

So ultimately I pass, and my June budget feels much, much lighter.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Not hating, I just thought you of all people would have been on the ball, with the way you set up your collection I expected you to have a plan or at least a ruler...

The two Wo-Class Nendos are still available at Mandarake...

Has the Wo-Hype started dying? Poor Wo!

Nope, just not gonna pay 11k if I don't have too.

Oh Mikasa is late March now? So I have to wait another month just to see her be delayed again?

Yeah, we have to wait longer so that we can keep waiting to wait more.

I know a few here might be interested, so I figured I'd make the post.

N-Y has the "not-as-dark-as-she-could-be-but-still-has-that-amazing-body" ver. of Sansei Muramasa in-stock, both with and without the bonus.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figure...ansei-muramasa-oasis-ver-limited-edition.html

She was also up on Mandarake for 11k, but if NY have her for 11k too not much point in linking it... I have to pass
I can't believe i have to pass because I bought one to many nendos...

Edit: Ok...Fuck it mandarake just sent me an order canceled email... Hot Body Sansei Muramasa ordered with NY...

Theonik

24,780 Yen on my AmiAmi used order. I never thought I spent so much and I held off some things too!
Edit: Does PayPal have a limit on how much you can pay before you need to add a card to it?
Heard you guys liked monster hips

EDIT: I guess I should've said monster thighs instead
Y U DO DIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom