• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

is that Makoto Kikuchi figure up for preorder yet?

You mean this one ?

216142.jpg

cajunator

Banned
by the way I ordered a Nazrin figure. Its from Griffon. But it has been released and doesnt look that bad so I know what I am getting.

Should I post what's coming or what I bought this month? Here those things are very different (January things are still not here, but I bought stuff on February that will arrive only months later).

Zerojul

Should I post what's coming or what I bought this month? Here those things are very different (January things are still not here, but I bought stuff on February that will arrive only months later).

I posted my monthly Amiami order plus late february exclusives, all of which should ship soon. Maybe what you're expecting the sooner ?

I have this stuff on the way

That Sol looks great, and I know there are many Sabers out there but this one is really fine.
Nice pick-ups !

omlet

I'd post my February in picture form but
I don't want to put people over their monthly data cap with all the pictures ;_;

First two/three figures finally set up. It's been a long time since I've actually put together a nendo and damn these Kancolle nendos seem harder to put together than any other due to the cool ship parts.

Man, they really are. I think Kongou/Hiei and Kaga/Akagi were the most difficult nendos to assemble out of the 20 I have. They look great once set up, though :D
The only support is that tiny thing on the feet? One ticket for Leansville, please.

Not necessarily. Depends on the material and how she attaches to her base. I have a few figures that you'd think would be bad leaners but aren't because that was anticipated in the design. Good example is this 7 year old Alter figure http://myfigurecollection.net/item/247 (it lightweight and has a metal rod in her lower leg so she doesn't lean even after all these years).

by the way I ordered a Nazrin figure. Its from Griffon. But it has been released and doesnt look that bad so I know what I am getting.

Some of their touhou figures designs actually look pretty decent, at least in promo shots.
So I really thought these were cool last month when we posted this. Instead of listing everything coming in our orders to do a little collage. This is what I am expecting hopefully next week.
Following Snk's lead:

I am always on the lookout for more XD face nendos...

I have this stuff on the way

Oooh, nice, you found the Holo?

Well not sure on this one lol...post what you expect soon?

I posted my monthly Amiami order plus late february exclusives, all of which should ship soon. Maybe what you're expecting the sooner ?

Hmm, I'll post what I bought this month, if I keep posting what's coming I'll always be late.

I think the two girls are MH4... I could go for one of them (or both, lol)

Do it,

Here it is:

I'm seeing some pattern here.

Cheap stuff everywhere.

Everything was amiibos, nice Chitoge. I am really eyeing that Alter one now.

The sad thing is the Chitoge
is a gift.

Not necessarily. Depends on the material and how she attaches to her base. I have a few figures that you'd think would be bad leaners but aren't because that was anticipated in the design. Good example is this 7 year old Alter figure http://myfigurecollection.net/item/247 (it lightweight and has a metal rod in her lower leg so she doesn't lean even after all these years).

Hmm, thanks for the info.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Stuff bought in February (assuming I don't place more orders when something nice pops up on amiami or mandarake)

EDIT: I guess I also ordered Nendoroid Wo-Class from Mandarake on the 1st.

omlet

Awww I kinda wanna see a massive collage lol

Put it all into a single image...

btw none of it is here yet (well, aside from Tohka and Aigis that I got from MFC seller, so that didn't take long to arrive) my amiami order will be forced EMS for sure and it will probably ship out late next week and be here before anything else that is on the way :v

waitingforsal.gif

Regarding the last thing pictured there, the Homura haregi scale... I have one that I got from Rightstuf when it was released but it has a very small shiny spot (paint flaw) on the top of the head that didn't clean off. If she's not being displayed right under a light you can't even tell (picture where you can see what I'm talking about on the left side [her right]) , but, well, my shelves are lit so I can tell, and it bugs me, so I bought another from amiami with the intent of selling the one I have now for a discount either to someone here or on MFC.

Put it all into a single image...

btw none of it is here yet (well, aside from Tohka and Aigis that I got from MFC seller, so that didn't take long to arrive) my amiami order will be forced EMS for sure and it will probably ship out late next week and be here before anything else that is on the way :v

waitingforsal.gif.

Dayum.

Yaari

Tohka is cute in that picture. Regret not buying now :(. Also who are the 2 Nendos on the bench? Great order. Cool stuff.

well done omlet

complete opposite direction of my tastes though. Its amazing that with how much I enjoyed madoka, I don't care to own anything from it.

Also, I wish AmiAmi had a pay in advance option. How many stores have this option?
lol, someone else bought Sol and Saber this month (different saber of course)

omlet

Don't become like me, guys.
Tohka is cute in that picture. Regret not buying now :(. Also who are the 2 Nendos on the bench? Great order. Cool stuff.
Names provided already, but they're from I Don't Have Many Friends (aka haganai). I am not a huge fan of the characters; I mainly got them to cannibalize their parts. They come with the chairs/sofa, a PS3 and TV, some extra faceplates, etc.
Its amazing that with how much I enjoyed madoka, I don't care to own anything from it.
I was actually this way for a long time. It's one of my all time favorite anime but I wasn't huge on the merch, specifically the character designs outside of the context of the show (besides GSC's Ultimate Madoka scale which I preordered like day one). My resistance has kind of been worn down now over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom