• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yes, in an ideal world, that would be a nice!

Now that you mention it, I've actually seen one in Japan! She actually has a figure! But don't get too excited! It was as part of a lottery, and a very small thing. It was based on her appearance in the culture festival cooking tournament. Somebody should probably be able to find it.

I saw its really adorable!
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/174793
But. Its chibi. Id want a scale of her from the artwork.
Hyouka wasnt popular enough.

omlet

D.I.Y. it.

I made mine out of 1/2" PVC piping, a bed sheet, and different colored sheets of bristle board for back drops.

I should probably try something like this. My little light box I made out of cardboard turned out alright but is too small for scale figures. Some PVC piping and linens should be cheap and easy to work with.

Will buy Rin Figma :3

o0515072013226605313.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
Which Atelier game on sale has the least restrictive time limiting systems?

I played an older one and the time stuff drove me nuts.

omlet

Meruru, but none of the Arland games (Rorona, Totori, Meruru) are very restrictive aside from the original Rorona (Plus is different). Lots of people say to start with Totori, but now that Rorona Plus is out, I really recommend you don't play them out of order. The three games are a trilogy in chronological order.

I need to hear excuses as to why you haven't yet
so I can ignore and dismiss them and try to make you feel like a bad person for not playing the best games on PS3.

I haven't played many RPGs? lol

I also haven't played my copies of P4G and Danganronpa yet. *runs*

Einbroch

Banned
I haven't played many RPGs? lol

I also haven't played my copies of P4G and Danganronpa yet. *runs*

Just watch the Giantbomb ER of P4. That's all you need.

Meruru, but none of the Arland games (Rorona, Totori, Meruru) are very restrictive aside from the original Rorona (Plus is different). Lots of people say to start with Totori, but now that Rorona Plus is out, I really recommend you don't play them out of order. The three games are a trilogy in chronological order.
So you're saying get them all...

I don't need money, why not.

One caveat in going in chronological order is if you start with Rorona Plus, you'll get the most updated system in gameplay and other stuff and then you'll go back to the least updated system in Totori.

It's nothing bad, just might be jarring. :p

I say this haven't gotten anyway in the Atelier Vita ports.

I haven't played P4G either.
Because I played P4 back before P4 was cool.
knowing the difference between P4 and P4G, you should play G. Absolutely the best upgrade to a game ever.
Long games kinda scare me away sometimes.
yea...I can understand that. P4G is so damn good though, and the day cycle makes it really easy to find comfortable stopping points a short distance apart.

Einbroch

Banned
Just bought those 20% off PSN cards ($100 for $80), then the $15 back, boom. $115 for $80. Nice. Gonna get me them Atelier games.

Just gotta beat Tales of Hearts R then I'll dig into them.

Caladrius

Just getting Figuarts Blaziken, The Teddie Nendoroid and the Labrys figma. Actually paid EMS for all of them this time, against my better financial judgment.

Aw shit, Halo figures actually worth half a damn?

I'll be all over any Elite (Arbiter and Rtas 'Vadum especially) or Hunter figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom