• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed you guys already got to 13 pages in less than a day. :p

Put in an order for the Snow Miku this evening. So that's Nendo #2.

Anyone know if Pokemon Center NA is putting Red back on Amazon again soon? When I tried looking for it all I was were third-party sellers.

EDIT: Heh, first post on a new page.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Snapped some pics tonight.

3RMf7gU.jpg

W6z4PyW.jpg

0dahp8F.jpg

Any shots of a Medicchu next to a Nendo?

Just wondering what a Wo-class Medicchu is would look like next to Re-class Nendo?

Can they mix and match?

Vlaphor

Darn it. I finally get a Kongiku, start getting it set up...and the top part of the lantern breaks. Came off so easily I thought it was meant to. Try super-gluing it back together, but what I used came out bad and I got some on my fingers, which then peeled off some of the black pain on top of the lantern. I finally decide to use some black sealant, but I used a bit too much and got some on the side of the connecting part, so it's a bit thicker than usual on the sides. I can repair the top with a little bit of black paint, but I'd rather have it in perfect condition.

Does anyone here have just the lantern from her that you'd be willing to sell?

Settin

I simply do what is just.
People have been grilling me occasionally about the volumes of anime girls I produced especially more ho-hum ones so I made an account to contain it. Then I quickly restored the girls to my old twitter and made the new NSFW account a sort of 'posting things I normally wouldn't' account.

I follow about 7800 artists now. It is effectively endless.
I personally shifted through 150k pictures in the past 6 months.
So out of curiosity, where is this... other twitter...

Yes, after perusing your twitter I'd like to see your 2lewd twitter.

Totally missed this one from earlier....

Bishoujo wise, who do you have that's the best? Or which one you think but don't have. Gotta say browsing pass figure information threads etc I think Huntress is the most impressive for me:
tumblr_njh7854kPI1tazp0no1_400.jpg

Yeah, Huntress is great. She was also one of the first bishoujos I bought. Overall, I would say that the DC bishoujos have a habit of coming out better than the Marvel ones. I don't know why that is. I also really like Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, Power Girl, and Supergirl. So yeah, Huntress is like, the only one of those that isn't super-expensive now.

Also, who is this cutie?

Wanderer5

Amazed you guys already got to 13 pages in less than a day. :p

Put in an order for the Snow Miku this evening. So that's Nendo #2.

Anyone know if Pokemon Center NA is putting Red back on Amazon again soon? When I tried looking for it all I was were third-party sellers.

EDIT: Heh, first post on a new page.

There hasn't been any news if GSC/Pokemon center was going to put up another stock up sadly.

Any shots of a Medicchu next to a Nendo?

Just wondering what a Wo-class Medicchu is would look like next to Re-class Nendo?

Can they mix and match?

Wo is just a little shorter than a Nendo, Akagi though is just a little taller than neck line to a Nendo. I have Wo mixed in with my Nendos.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

Tidd

I guess my best bet is asking you guys for advice.

I want to order the P4D themed Vita via amazon.co.jp but they don't ship it overseas. Does amazon accept mail forwarding services and which is one is the best and easiest to use?

tauke

I want to order the P4D themed Vita via amazon.co.jp but they don't ship it overseas. Does amazon accept mail forwarding services and which is one is the best and easiest to use?

I use Tenso to forward my Amazon JP purchases. Although I'm not sure how they handle the battery for Vita.

The shotgun mic that I bought from Amazon JP has the battery removed by Tenso. Still not a big loss as it operates on a single AA battery.

HLJ got some interesting deals at their Spring clearance.

Utena Tenjou for 6k
Benten for 13.8k
Max Factory I-58 for 6.5k
Gravity Kitten (Union Creative) for 6.5k
Kaoru Nimi for 6.3k
Swimsuit Melty for 5k

Tidd

I use Tenso to forward my Amazon JP purchases. Although I'm not sure how they handle the battery for Vita.

The shotgun mic that I bought from Amazon JP has the battery removed by Tenso. Still not a big loss as it operates on a single AA battery.

So there could be a problem regarding the battery? =/ I guess I'll try it. Worst thing they could do is not accepting the order.

omlet

Heyyyyyyyyyyy new OT. So how is everyone's wallets damage levels so far?

Since when? You mean from wonfes? Or since this new OT started, so basically today? Because if the former I can post my damage report and if the latter, well, I ordered 4 nendos today. And then I sold two scale figures for the price of one nendo...

just use tenso. you should be fine

li-ion battery is ok. my pokemon center xy 3ds ll delivered w/o trouble back in 2013

I almost got the P4D Vita from AmiAmi, then I realized it wasn't the Vita, just the game...

When I found the real deal, pre-orders were closed.

Was curious who posted the most as the thread's been moving fast lol, and our king might get usurped this OT after dominating 3 OTs XD

Nah, man. I intentionally posted less when OT3 started. I'm playing the long game.

I did not see this till today. This goes onto the list.

Spork1418250596.jpeg

Yeah, I don't really collect the Yamato line, but I hope that Akira comes out better than the last one.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

REALLY want a sexy shadaloo ver Cammy with her blue leotard, but this one isn't doing it for me. It's way too stiff and boring. I love the pose and general look of the bishoujo figure (well I think it's maybe a little too muscular), but goddamn if I don't have a HUGE preference for that blue on blonde look >_<

1423528532824gjurc.jpg

I am just interested in the price..

"Since you bought our Guts figure so eagerly, we announce that Femto will be 198,000 yens. Thank you for your appreciation."

Going to war without pants is always a great idea.

From a viewer point of view, sure. But I bet it hurts when they try to crawl over something.

My painting station is coming (back) together!

My uncle used to paint his trains too, and I remember this red and blue star sticker on his stuff.

Tidd

I almost got the P4D Vita from AmiAmi, then I realized it wasn't the Vita, just the game...

When I found the real deal, pre-orders were closed.

That's why I ordered it from amazon.co.jp

just use tenso. you should be fine

li-ion battery is ok. my pokemon center xy 3ds ll delivered w/o trouble back in 2013

Great thing to hear. Thanks.

And with that I have 31k yen less for figures :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom