• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably try something like this. My little light box I made out of cardboard turned out alright but is too small for scale figures. Some PVC piping and linens should be cheap and easy to work with.

Yep! And you can break it down really easily if you don't glue the joints. If I can find the tutorial I followed, I'll post it.

Reposts this image as it's always relevant:
hIKeCWw.jpg

Yes, sounds like exactly the reason why I ended up buying that Toyohisa figure. :p

Also helps AmiAmi has cut his price to like 1.8k.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
So there a new kind of nendoroid eh? Co-de, which seems like a dress up nendoroid.

I think GSC is getting too reckless by expanding like that. I mean, they are still struggling to get new products ready on schedule. And they're already doing things half-assedly for their More line. The Cubed playsets look pitiful next to the ones designed by Phat!. Bleh.

Love what they do so far for the main line of Nendoroids, though.

Ryuuroden

News alert: with Radio Shack going out of business you can get their massive glass display cases for uber cheap if you try. Someone in LegoGAF got 3 of these for a total of 400 dollars.

8D048727-587B-4867-B43E-2345880FC801.jpg

I think GSC is getting too reckless by expanding like that. I mean, they are still struggling to get new products ready on schedule. And they're already doing things half-assedly for their More line. The Cubed playsets look pitiful next to the ones designed by Phat! Bleh.

Love what they do so far for the main line of Nendoroids, though.

GSC has dat new Nendo factory in Japan. Shittin' out little heaps of PVC cuteness all day every day.

Einbroch

Banned
Co-de is shit and GSC is shit for making them.

The molds for larger pieces like the face and body last longer than the molds for the little detailed accessories and don't require such intricate paint. It's just a cheap way to expand their product line and save 50% while only cutting the cost to you by 25%.

The line is garbage and I hope it goes away.

tuffy

Though I'm not much of a photographer, I can present this (highly) amateur representation of one of MH4U's Guild Quests:
eHxqJji.jpg

featuring an oddly-equipped Sword and Shield guy flanked by a Rathalos and Zinogre.

Holy shit! Michaelangelo is up for pre-order at GSC shop now as well. But I did the smart thing and ordered from BBTS. I'll pay $130 and $9 shipping instead of whatever 16k + 2k shipping turns out to be come July.

2 down, 2 to go. :D

Though I'm not much of a photographer, I can present this (highly) amateur representation of one of MH4U's Guild Quests:
eHxqJji.jpg

featuring an oddly-equipped Sword and Shield guy flanked by a Rathalos and Zinogre.

This is actually pretty accurate since you can get Link's garb as armor in 4U.

Also Yukari's nose is pretty low and her skirt was pretty short.

Edit. Fixed pic.

Nope. It pretty much just means its been opened.

Ah ok, it went OOS anyways ;_;. Well now I know.

Holy shit! Michaelangelo is up for pre-order at GSC shop now as well. But I did the smart thing and ordered from BBTS. I'll pay $130 and $9 shipping instead of whatever 16k + 2k shipping turns out to be come July.

2 down, 2 to go. :D

Yay, I only wanted to get Michaelangelo :)

Wo-class is finally back up for preorder! Yay! :D

I can't quite seem to pull the trigger on the Alter Sonico. I know its a great figure but idk lol.

If there's anything of note wrong with an item, they'll mention it in red text on the side column where you find manufacturer, release date, etc.

Yeah, now that she got delayed to APRIL.

Ah I see, thanks!

Lol yea but Amiami kept only opening her up for preorder again in bursts. I kept on missing them. Looks like they finally fully reopened her up for preorder again.

found out my kurisu has chipped paint on the side of her hair

SIGHHHHH, makes me want to get another one. I already have two of the GSC (one exclusive one standard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom