• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Loved Danganronpa. Have yet to open my DR2 LE. Too much backlog to deal with...

Still puzzled as to why they haven't already announced a Nendo for Junko... Or Kirigiri...

Loved Danganronpa. Have yet to open my DR2 LE. Too much backlog to deal with...

Still puzzled as to why they haven't already announced a Nendo for Junko... Or Kirigiri...

Danganronpa merchandise train has stopped. DR:AE barely got any merchandise.

Wait for DR3 to happen before it starts all over again.

yami4ct

MG Hyaku-Shiki 2.0 is finally happening! Should have been a thing like 5 years ago, but better late than never I guess. 7000 yen, so I expect the entire thing to be gold chrome plated. Really hope it's all undergated like the PG Unicorn. Man, cannot wait to see this thing colored.

kewlmyc

Danganronpa merchandise train has stopped. DR:AE barely got any merchandise.

Wait for DR3 to happen before it starts all over again.

Really disappointed that Komaru didn't get a scale, but whatever. Maybe we'll get an announcement once they finally release Nanami (lol).

Here is my collage of my month's damage

EeDU5bG.png

Acid08

Banned
Stuff came! Was surprised to see that the box was just left of my porch....it was EMS and that has never happened before. Anyone else experience that?

The two LL figures are on par with the others, Rin looks especially great though!

Deathscythe Hell looks great in person, so glad to finally have a figure of my favorite Wing suit! Gotta get a stand for it though, it'll look way better with some aerial poses.

Mugi figure is absolutely GORGEOUS. Sculpt is amazing, it has so much personality. The little food items are adorable haha.

Kyoko is good! She seems kinda...plain I guess? Her pose is really good though.

As for my other Feb stuff

Box 1 from Jungle:

Box 2 from AmiAmi:

Zerojul

MG Hyaku-Shiki 2.0 is finally happening! Should have been a thing like 5 years ago, but better late than never I guess. 7000 yen, so I expect the entire thing to be gold chrome plated. Really hope it's all undergated like the PG Unicorn. Man, cannot wait to see this thing colored.
Can't wait for this one too ! Mega Bazooka Launcher Bandai Premium exclusive ? And yeah for 7k I sure hope it's plated...

omlet

One caveat in going in chronological order is if you start with Rorona Plus, you'll get the most updated system in gameplay and other stuff and then you'll go back to the least updated system in Totori.

It's nothing bad, just might be jarring. :p
Even though I wub OG Rorona and have played through it several times, I'd say for a skeptic it's still probably better to start them with Rorona+ and deal with the "downgrade" to Totori rather than start with OG Rorona and its inconsistent 3D art, lag, crashes, etc.
I have the first Danganronpa, haven't played it yet and still debated getting Danganronpa 2 off of this sale...
Danganronpa is really short, though. I mean, the Arland Atelier games are like 60+ hours games (more like 100+ if you really dig into them and replay for platinums like I did). Danganronpa is like 20 hours or so. I finished it in under a week of playing it at lunch breaks and before bed, and I'm not a fast reader.
Stuff came! Was surprised to see that the box was just left of my porch....it was EMS and that has never happened before. Anyone else experience that?
Nice
lawn.

Koriandrr

The two LL figures are on par with the others, Rin looks especially great though!

Deathscythe Hell looks great in person, so glad to finally have a figure of my favorite Wing suit! Gotta get a stand for it though, it'll look way better with some aerial poses.

Mugi figure is absolutely GORGEOUS. Sculpt is amazing, it has so much personality. The little food items are adorable haha.

Kyoko is good! She seems kinda...plain I guess? Her pose is really good though.

As for my other Feb stuff

Box 1 from Jungle:

:

Damn that Jack Frost. Do want :(

On a side note, studio work is going pretty well. Prinny girl is displeased with the attention I've been giving to Chrono-chan...
10838346_1566827143568565_1536117011_n.jpg

SoldnerKei

Never played a an Atelier game before. Which of the ones on sale do you guys recommend?

if you are only planning on playing just one game pick Rorona Plus, it's the newer game and it has the best girl as protagonist P:

if you want to play them as a serie, pick Totori, imo the best title to begin the Arland trilogy, then go for Meruru and finally Rorona Plus

Messi

Are there any figures of that Vampire girl freeza has as an avatar? her pale skin and fangs and purple eyes are awesome. Plus I love vampires.

Arkadios

Wow thats fantastic! Great timing too, as I'm working on a fanart of him(will make sure to post on the Gundam OT too when I finish).

chrono01

I figured since everyone was posting their February orders, I'd do the same. This is just figure-related and not in-regards to video games.

Yes, that's it. Funny how a delay or two or three can lighten the load. Of course, this means the following months will become more expensive...

Speaking os Sansei Muramasa, apparently Amakuni has heard our complaints [concerning the cast-off issues] and will be issuing "compensation". Not sure what they can do, aside from giving us a whole new figure that's properly cast-off [since you can't just replace the torso], but I'll be keeping a close eye on what they have planned. I'm guessing I'll need to contact N-Y to act as a third-party between myself and Amakuni, since I used them as my proxy. Here's hoping everything goes alright.

http://www.amakuni.info/info/150223.php

I figured since everyone was posting their February orders, I'd do the same. This is just figure-related and not in-regards to video games.

Yes, that's it. Funny how a delay or two or three can lighten the load. Of course, this means the following months will become more expensive...

Speaking os Sansei Muramasa, apparently Amakuni has heard our complaints [concerning the cast-off issues] and will be issuing "compensation". Not sure what they can do, aside from giving us a whole new figure that's properly cast-off [since you can't just replace the torso], but I'll be keeping a close eye on what they have planned. I'm guessing I'll need to contact N-Y to act as a third-party between myself and Amakuni, since I used them as my proxy. Here's hoping everything goes alright.

http://www.amakuni.info/info/150223.php

Which sin is that? Satan? I really want that one.

chrono01

Which sin is that? Satan? I really want that one.
You are correct, that's Satan!

Was it actually just you complaining about it on every figure site because you were the only one that bought it? ;)
Haha, nice one!

Nope, apparently the Japanese owners are upset too, hence the 1* reviews on Amazon Japan. I'm sure Amakuni has more than a few reasons to try and correct this as best as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom