• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hobby never ceases to amaze me.

:>

Make it so.

For sure. I plan to go hunting for them around Anime Expo

Whoa, Picard is into futa? Wonder what planets he visited in the episodes that never made it on TV. :O

He totally is. Even gots the Bluray set.

I am with you

I would buy them if I had money. Lord knows they're probably super expensive now.

They are getting there sadly :,<

I really want Naoe.

EDIT: Naoe bought

Normally don't like figma's, but this one seems good, just got listed on Ami Ami

FIGURE-010370.jpg

The Rin Shibuya 1/8 is back up for re-release as well. God damn I might bite on both of these. To be honest I was waiting for a 1/8 of her in her school uniform, I'd prefer it over the idol one.

Still waiting for Anastasia... Anything.

Acid08

Banned
Normally don't like figma's, but this one seems good, just got listed on Ami Ami

The Rin Shibuya 1/8 is back up for re-release as well. God damn I might bite on both of these. To be honest I was waiting for a 1/8 of her in her school uniform, I'd prefer it over the idol one.

Still waiting for Anastasia... Anything.

Never seen IM but she looks really good! Only have one July thing ordered right now so maybe.

Yukari is going up for pre-order on the 25th btw, if I'm reading the Vertex blog right. I wonder when her release date will be. Is Vertex as bad with on-time releases as GSC is?

So, I've had a bit of bad luck recently, but there's a happy ending. I recently posted that I picked up the Tomoko nendo, and I took a bunch of pictures with her crazy faceplate on other nendos. Well, at some point during the night, due to all the handling, the paint on the face chipped. I first noticed it in the GUMI nendo pic, and looking back it happened sometime between Shimakaze and Link.

At first, I thought it looked minor, but it was just far too noticeable. I was pretty disappointed in myself for mishandling it. Out of curiosity I contacted GSC, and asked if they could offer a replacement. GSC wanted a picture of the faceplate, and to know where I got it from. I thought that was going to end the conversation because I had purchased her from someone on MFC (Though it was brand new and sealed).

Turns out GSC is good people, and they're mailing me a new faceplate, free of charge.

Man that face is amazing.

Upon reflection, I can't think of a better nendo face. Maybe the upcoming Toshino face is close, but Tomoko''s just has so much potential. MFC is full of great pics.

That's awesome consumer service.

It really is, knowing they stand by there products like that makes me feel more inclined to go for those pre-order bonuses in the future. I'm slightly bummed out I got too trigger happy when I saw the Satsuki Figma go up on AmiAmi. The dual Bakuzan would have been nice...

Sees Shibuya Rin re-issue on GSC

Sees GSC-only preorder bonus 'Sceptical Expression'

Makes same expression

ex01_6_4.jpg

I have the WonFes release already, fortunately this bonus isn't quite convincing me enough that I need to double dip. I'm surprised there aren't more figures from Cinderella Girls being announced, there are plenty of interesting character designs in the show's roster to choose from. Perhaps some more will show up at WonFes in the summer.

Zerojul

It's payday, it's time to order stuff again.
I've been wanting this Kodoku no Gurume figma for a while. Me and my GF are fans of the drama and the book, and the limited "Oomori" version comes with a neat little table and extra dishes/accessories.

There was a A/B one in the amiami preowned section that lingered there for days for 10k and of course it sold just before I got the cash for it. I just realized they had it on NY new for 6,6k. So bought :)

Meyneth

Amiibo robin, lucina and ness are back up now!

All of wave 4 is up actually

Still need shulk

Mmy hands are shaking

Edit: All gone <5min

Amiibo robin, lucina and ness are back up now!

All of wave 4 is up actually

Still need shulk

Mmy hands are shaking

Haha, before you even said that I managed to get all of them except Ness. Pre-ordered Lucina, Robin, Pac-Man, Charizard.

Fuckyeah, Ness I'll get if I manage to find him someday, not in a hurry. Now I can go back to sleep at regular times.

Meyneth

Haha, before you even said that I managed to get all of them except Ness. Pre-ordered Lucina, Robin, Pac-Man, Charizard.

Fuckyeah, Ness I'll get if I manage to find him someday, not in a hurry. Now I can go back to sleep at regular times.
I only grabbed lucina, robin and ness since they're the only ones I want from the wave.

Ugh, so much stress

I might just pay the scalper price for a Japanese shulk and get it over with. Then I'll be free until the next round

Fire Emblem characters also gone. I had them all in my cart but spent too much time trying to combine orders. :(

I lost Ness because I spent too much time changing it to ship separately.

I only grabbed lucina, robin and ness since they're the only ones I want from the wave.

Ugh, so much stress

I might just pay the scalper price for a Japanese shulk and get it over with. Then I'll be free until the next round

This Wave has the highest number of characters that I want, only Wario I'll plan on never getting.

I lost Ness because I spent too much time changing it to ship separately.

This Wave has the highest number of characters that I want, only Wario I'll plan on never getting.

I managed to get Pacman and Robin but missed Ness and Lucina. (At least I still have her figma!) Wario is going to be common that no one wants.

Meyneth

I haven't even brushed up on the next scheduled waves so I have no idea what's supposed to be coming up next. ><

Anyway, back to sleep. Gotta wake back up in 3 hours

I managed to get Pacman and Robin but missed Ness and Lucina. (At least I still have her figma!) Wario is going to be common that no one wants.

Poor Wario. Oh well, today started as a good day, maybe I'll even get a N3DS later, still thinking about it.

I haven't even brushed up on the next scheduled waves so I have no idea what's supposed to be coming up next. ><

Anyway, back to sleep. Gotta wake back up in 3 hours

Good luck!

I preordered Ness on Amazon JP yesterday, he was gone after 15-20mins, already lost to the hell of third-party sellers.

I have 3 (4?) preorders at different online retailers in the UK as well. There's no way I'm missing him.

Bound to be of interest to a few here:

"Famitsu has a general preview of some events happening at AnimeJapan 2015 next month, the only one specifically relevant to game announcements is a Sega project announcement on March 21 at noon. It's a brand new Sega project which is a game and anime collaboration thing. Popular idol unit Nanamori-chu Goraku-bu will be part of the announcement event. They're the voice cast for the girls in Yuri Yuri." (GAF)

tumblr_inline_mpaaunRFci1qz4rgp.gif

Will probably be some disappointing mobage shovelware effort, but in my head I'm already imagining a Yuru Yuri beat 'em up

StayDead

Bound to be of interest to a few here:

"Famitsu has a general preview of some events happening at AnimeJapan 2015 next month, the only one specifically relevant to game announcements is a Sega project announcement on March 21 at noon. It's a brand new Sega project which is a game and anime collaboration thing. Popular idol unit Nanamori-chu Goraku-bu will be part of the announcement event. They're the voice cast for the girls in Yuri Yuri." (GAF)

tumblr_inline_mpaaunRFci1qz4rgp.gif

Will probably be some disappointing mobage shovelware effort, but in my head I'm already imagining a Yuru Yuri beat 'em up

Yuru Yuri track and field

tumblr_mmhuhbMzVS1spbtxxo1_500.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Where one character has the power to stop time, draw swords out of thin air, can basically phase things through their body resulting in no damage, can use her hair buns and breasts as missiles and has low detection? No other character has a chance.

On a completely unrelated note my free Skull Kid statuette arrived.

Bah Alter Asuka showed up. I would have jumped on it but someone bought it. I really shouldn't have so it's for the best.

In other newsssss ordered.

FIGURE-010370.jpg

StayDead

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realised I think one of my SAL Unregistered packages has gone missing. It was shipped from Amiami 22/12/14 and I don't think it's ever arrived here as I don't have it.

It had Neptunia Re;Birth 3 and my Honoka nendo in it ;_____________;

Slightly OT, but...

I think my brain may be mashing threads together. Was it in this topic earlier today someone was showing interest in the Vita Atelier games? Or was that another topic?

Because the Arland Trilogy is currently $15.99 ea. for plus members. If you wanted all 3 and weren't a plus member, it still saves a lot of money to buy a three month card and then purchase them.

In combination, US PSN members can get 20% on $50 PSN cards, and I think the promotion of spending $100 gets you $15 is still going for a few hours? so $80 for $115 credit, and tons of vita games on sale...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realised I think one of my SAL Unregistered packages has gone missing. It was shipped from Amiami 22/12/14 and I don't think it's ever arrived here as I don't have it.

It had Neptunia Re;Birth 3 and my Honoka nendo in it ;_____________;

Hope that's not the case :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom