• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realised I think one of my SAL Unregistered packages has gone missing. It was shipped from Amiami 22/12/14 and I don't think it's ever arrived here as I don't have it.

It had Neptunia Re;Birth 3 and my Honoka nendo in it ;_____________;

Ouch that sucks :(
I hope it's just extra-late.

Theonik

Is it me or did the dark elf go for under 10k last time she showed up on AmiAmi pre-owned?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just realised I think one of my SAL Unregistered packages has gone missing. It was shipped from Amiami 22/12/14 and I don't think it's ever arrived here as I don't have it.

Left before Christmas? UK? Royal mail has lost everything I ever had shipped with SAL in such a timeframe. Otherwise it could still be late. Let AmiAmi know and they will open an investigation.

Slightly OT, but...

I think my brain may be mashing threads together. Was it in this topic earlier today someone was showing interest in the Vita Atelier games? Or was that another topic?

Because the Arland Trilogy is currently $15.99 ea. for plus members. If you wanted all 3 and weren't a plus member, it still saves a lot of money to buy a three month card and then purchase them.

In combination, US PSN members can get 20% on $50 PSN cards, and I think the promotion of spending $100 gets you $15 is still going for a few hours? so $80 for $115 credit, and tons of vita games on sale...

Yeah, I wanted them, but I don't have the ways to spend another $100 this month.

I wanted more games than just the Atelier series, Tales R for an example. But not this month, unfortunately, I'll wait for the next promo, even if it takes another year.

Well, I just went to purchase some games, and noticed the sale wasn't live yet. It turns out the sale will go live tomorrow after the weekly PSN update. Right AFTER the spend $100 get $15 sale ends.

Clever bastards...

Well, I just went to purchase some games, and noticed the sale wasn't live yet. It turns out the sale will go live tomorrow after the weekly PSN update. Right AFTER the spend $100 get $15 sale ends.

Clever bastards...

Nintendo did something similar with that Gunvolt game, can't remember what happened but it involved a discount of some kind.

StayDead

Is it me or did the dark elf go for under 10k last time she showed up on AmiAmi pre-owned?

Left before Christmas? UK? Royal mail has lost everything I ever had shipped with SAL in such a timeframe. Otherwise it could still be late. Let AmiAmi know and they will open an investigation.

I let Amiami know but as it's unregistered I'm not sure they'll be able to help. ;_;

I've found the Neptunia LE somewhere else for the same price, but I'm not made of money and that Honoka nendo is like double the price I initially paid.

Theonik

I let Amiami know but as it's unregistered I'm not sure they'll be able to help. ;_;

I've found the Neptunia LE somewhere else for the same price, but I'm not made of money and that Honoka nendo is like double the price I initially paid.
In most cases the package isn't really lost and should be returned to them within a month of now I'd guess. When this happens, they will let you pay for shipping again to send it. Kinda BS since I think they get refunded shipping in these cases.

StayDead

In most cases the package isn't really lost and should be returned to them within a month of now I'd guess. When this happens, they will let you pay for shipping again to send it. Kinda BS since I think they get refunded shipping in these cases.

*crosses fingers*

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Just got back from vacation and this was on my desk!

So excited to get started on these!
Congrats, looking forward to seeing what you do with them...

Ouch, unregistered mail is the worst when things go bad, it's either gonna show up or it's gonna be lost, and I don't think anyone can really help you, you have to just cross your fingers and hope it gets sent back to amiami..

This figure ticks a lot of right boxes O_O'
Her and Kamel are a lovely pair...

-------------

Checked anime jungle and they had nendo Wo-class for 10.2k, and nendo Link for 2.1K, and
I lost my mind and bought them both.

Bloodember

My newest acquisition.

16632637591_02c6b98e6c_k.jpg

Aegis from Persona 3 Parfom.

Theonik

AmiAmi order paid for.

How did a 3k month turn into 30k?
Very easily. Fighting not to complete another 17k used cart on AmiAmi.

Edit: For me it was looking at this thread you guys awakened my desire to actually spend my piles of money again -_-

Some of you might have seen this on Twitter. Thinking of getting another Yui as both of these are really cheap.

Which one do you like more?

I like them both and may eventually get both but need to choose one for now.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Vita) shipped out today. Might get it tomorrow while working from home, looking forward to pushing around Chibi versions of this lot:

gfs_360093_2_3.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
My newest acquisition.

Aegis from Persona 3 Parfom.
Can't wait for the Momohime Parfom to get painted, I have high hopes of getting her in a few years.

2.1K for Nendo Link sounds like a no brainer to me. Too cheap to pass up ;)
Link was going for 4k and up so him being cheap offset the price of Wo enough for me to finally bite. That and I'm sick of checking every update hoping for a better deal, at this point there won't be one.

Very easily. Fighting not to complete another 17k used cart on AmiAmi.

Edit: For me it was looking at this thread you guys awakened my desire to actually spend my piles of money again -_-

We are here to support you in your moments of weakness, and
encourage them to happen more frequently

omlet

darkblade77 is too ashamed to make a collage of his February order so I told him to give me the list and I'd do it...

I didn't know what I was getting into...

A full two weeks of origin post is preparing shipment. They are really milking it this time

Two full weeks seems normal in my experience but some of my packages are about to hit 4 calendar weeks of Origin Post is Preparing Shipment this weekend.

:<

Can't wait for the Momohime Parfom to get painted, I have high hopes of getting her in a few years.

Now this is properly setting expectations

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Vita) shipped out today. Might get it tomorrow while working from home, looking forward to pushing around Chibi versions of this lot:

Oh, there's a US release? I got the JP LE which is still in my backlog and almost forgot it came with this trading figure:

176401.jpg

Does the US version come with it as well?

Oh, lord. Neptunia is such a great series.

Mine's still in the mail.

They've confirmed Re;Birth 3 Vita for the summer in NA. At this rate with technically 9 games out and one on the horizon, maybe if we're lucky they'll give Blanc and Vert spin-offs too.

Neptunia U was announced for localization too lol...not sure when that will release though.

Neptunia U was announced for localization too lol...not sure when that will release though.

I was watching Neptunia U videos the other day, and discovered a new feature that had previously escaped my attention.

Neptunia U incorporates Senran Kagura's clothes-tearing feature into the combat system. Complete with multiple stages, gratuitous zoom-ins, and everything.

I was watching Neptunia U videos the other day, and discovered a new feature that had previously escaped my attention.

Neptunia U incorporates Senran Kagura's clothes-tearing feature into the combat system. Complete with gratuitous zoom ins and everything.

I believe the same team developed it. I had a lot of fun with my import copy. It can be a little repetitive but I will buy the localized version day 1.

Einbroch

Banned
what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos what the fuck 47 nendos

Holy shit hats off to you.

Also I don't know what's up with that last Nendos face, but I can't unseen the South Park episode where Cartman joins the Special Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom