• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just want to say that I'm only posting this non-image under duress, because nothing actually happened this month.

holy-sht.gif

Orchid Seed reveals “The Seven Deadly Sins” Satan final product photos
Just a few days ago, Orchid Seed confirmed release date for their “The Seven Deadly Sins” Satan 1/8 scale figure, revealing that shipment for domestic orders will start this Wednesday, February 25th, 2015. Today, with only a couple of days left until the official shipping date, the company reveals finished product photos and some additional details about the figure.

“The Seven Deadly Sins” Satan comes in a window box as we previously saw, and she’s posed on her special base when taken out of her box. Her long and beautifully decorated spear, which will be placed into her hand and will stay behind her back once Satan is assembled, comes separated from the figure and has a special place in the blister, so to avoid damage during shipping.

The figure is fixed on a black, shiny base which reflects very well Satan’s most private parts. This regular base is posed on the bigger one (special base), and can be separated from it so to be able to display the figure in two different ways; one with the full base and the other with just the shiny black one in case our shelves lack height.
orchidseed_satanfinal2-2.jpg

------------------------------------------------
Demon Squeezer Diabolus Inclinatus by Embrace Japan gets official release and preorder date
After quite some time since we last heard about it, “Demon Squeezer” Diabolus Inclinatus non-scale figure by Embrace Japan gets official release and pre-order start date today.
embracejapan_desdemona-intro.jpg

Previously reported to be released in March 2015 and then in May 2015 with pre-orders supposed to open back in December last year, we learn today that figure is scheduled for release in July 2015 with pre-order start date being set for tomorrow, February 25th 2015.

The non-scale figure, sculpted by Carvemodels standing 30 cm tall and with color by yozakura, is proposed for a price of ¥15000. Embrace Japan has released a full gallery for the figure today, revealing official photos of painted prototype, available below.
embracejapan_desdemona-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------
Preview: Persona 3 the Movie: #1 Spring of Birth Takeba Yukari by Vertex (preorder information)
As previously reported, Vertex is going to open pre-orders for their “Persona 3 the Movie: #1 Spring of Birth” Takeba Yukari figure this month, and today the company announces the official date for reservation start which is tomorrow, February 25th, 2015.

Along with the pre-order start date announcement, Vertex releases today a rich preview of the figure with official photos. At this time, release date and price are still to be confirmed, as well as additional details of the figure, which is sculpted by M.I.C., such as size and scale.
vertex_takebaprev-1.jpg

========================
Toy Fair 2015: Kotobukiya’s Star Wars ArtFX+ R3-A2 and K-3PO Gallery
IMG_97461.jpg
Finally:
I just want to say that I'm only posting this non-image under duress, because nothing actually happened this month.
Dusts off an oldie:
PUDYbg7.png

or
4ciCI.gif

So with Yukari's pre order going up tomorrow I have a question. Do you get charged when you preorder through Amiami right away or when it is ready to ship? My only preorder so far was for Samurai but that went back up right before release so I don't really know the system.

omlet

So with Yukari's pre order going up tomorrow I have a question. Do you get charged when you preorder through Amiami right away or when it is ready to ship? My only preorder so far was for Samurai but that went back up right before release so I don't really know the system.

Charged when released and shipped, not when preordered.

Also having at least one thing preordered for the month lets you keep a monthly order open so you can then easily combine it with preowned figures (which normally ship immediately) and they will hold them all until the preorders are ready (or delayed). You can save on shipping this way, so place those orders!!!!

Charged when released and shipped, not when preordered.

Also having at least one thing preordered for the month lets you keep a monthly order open so you can then easily combine it with preowned figures (which normally ship immediately) and they will hold them all until the preorders are ready (or delayed). You can save on shipping this way, so place those orders!!!!

Thanks. Time to start preordering.

Luigi87

Figure GAF... It may be sacrilege, but I need some figures I've ordered to have delays o_o
Mainly because in the last month:
1. Lost a job, got a new job at lower pay
2. Bought a car... car went on ice and into a ditch two days later ($1700 repair)

So... yeah! Fortunately I have nothing in February... March though... possibly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom