• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have prior knowledge that preorders were going to go back up today or do you do this every night? I'm honestly curious.

After a week or so trying to find the exact time they restock amiibos (during the Rosalina days), I found that they usually do that at 6:40-7:20 AM here, GMT -3. So at that time I F5 a bit more.

I got Meta Knight, Dedede, Ike, Lucario, Marth and a few others at this time range.

EDIT: Sometimes it might happen at random though, like once I saw Rosalina restock at 1:30 AM, GMT -3.

souhait

Neo Member
I just want to say that I'm only posting this non-image under duress, because nothing actually happened this month.

wjF6A2o.jpg

I love this. And he's a sword boy I actually have in-game! If only he wasn't a GK. :(

Nothing ordered this month, and only a prize figure in March. Things start picking up in April though...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Figure GAF... It may be sacrilege, but I need some figures I've ordered to have delays o_o
Mainly because in the last month:
1. Lost a job, got a new job at lower pay
2. Bought a car... car went on ice and into a ditch two days later ($1700 repair)

So... yeah! Fortunately I have nothing in February... March though... possibly...

Ouch, hang in there, lucks gotta change soon.

Did you have prior knowledge that preorders were going to go back up today or do you do this every night? I'm honestly curious.

Well AmiAmi generally has two scheduled restock/stock updates times.

One at about 8 PM PST and one at about 2 AM PST.

Of course all their Amiibo stuff usually happens at 2 AM to spite me.

Acid08

Banned
Preordered SO fast. Went ahead and preordered Figma Satsuki too.

Nice, I have her pre-ordered too! She'll look great next to Ryuko :3

So Figure-Gaf, lend me your expert opinions. My May order looks like this right now:

GSC: Miku Tell Your World ver.
figma The Thinker
Vertex Yukari Takeba

....any of these likely to get delayed? :p

Doesn't care about Yukari.

Big Marie fan.

u cray cray
I dont mind Yukari, her character and role fit well, she just didn't matter much to me

Mitsuru was the P3 female that stood out the most for me, and still love her in arena

I like Chie too...i actually like all the P4 characters, Naoto then Marie are just my favorite. I really liked Rise until the end of her social link, when I felt the decision just completely made 0 sense compared to her progression until that point. EDIT: even the guys here. Yosuke gets a lot of shit in game and outside, but I have a soft spot for the character thats A) A goofball B) gets shat on by everyone C) would still take a bullet for them

Persona Q small spoilers
I'm actually glad they tossed in the scene where the characters talked about the appreciation they have for what yosuke does for them

Marie in Arena though, just so cute! (fighting and/or beating Yu)

bigkrev

Yeah, pre-ordering the Yukari figure later today. I'm concerned by the amount of ass, but it will look great next to my Mitsuru figure

no likey rei's design...but

MAJOR FUCKING PQ SPOILERS
finding out she was already dead, and of fucking cancer...one of the most heart wrenching things in gaming
Persona waifu wars in my FigureGAF?! I thought I was safe from that in here. *runs away and never comes back*
its a character discussion! waifu wasn't mentioned at all!

Yosuke gets a lot of shit in game and outside, but I have a soft spot for the character thats A) A goofball B) gets shat on by everyone C) would still take a bullet for them

Persona Q small spoilers
I'm actually glad they tossed in the scene where the characters talked about the appreciation they have for what yosuke does for them

Much respect. Yosuke is a legitimately good dude and gets shat on because he teases Kanji and people say he's a homophobe. No he's a fucking teenager. If people saw how my friends and I talked to each other in high school, and even to this day, people would call us shit. It's different when it's your friends.

Persona waifu wars in my FigureGAF?! I thought I was safe from that in here. *runs away and never comes back*

Nah, not waifu wars, just preferences.

I do not consider any Persona girl to be waifu material. They're not crazy enough.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Acid08

Banned
Much respect. Yosuke is a legitimately good dude and gets shat on because he teases Kanji and people say he's a homophobe. No he's a fucking teenager. If people saw how my friends and I talked to each other in high school, and even to this day, people would call us shit. It's different when it's your friends.

I would not have been friends with that dude, even in high school.

I am still tempted by Sakurai....I have nothing for September and she might get a delay...maybe. I have wanted her since they showed her sculpt. That price.....the shipping :T

I ended up ordering. Apparently I want her more than I hate GSC/MF for making her exclusive. The price is too high though. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom