• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh.

Sinon_Character_Design.png
This one would be perfect without the butt crack showing, just give her some real pants, for fuck's sake.

This one though looks perfect.

The war on pants will never end.

Peechures (shitty phone pics and swollen hand): http://imgur.com/a/Tqcsj

Ok so here it is, Vividbutts soft bust!

• The figure itself is a little heavy.
  • She is nipple-less.
  • Her boobs feel like you are squeezing a silicon ball.
  • She actually looks better than the prototype. She has no butt seam issues. Some small seam issues on her right side though.
  • Her feet and hands are rubbery
  • The whole thing is mounted on the stand with only two small metal pegs lol (wobbles a bit).
Would I buy her again knowing what I know now? Yes, but maybe just the regular edition. The soft bust feature is cool but I know it will be a PITA to clean that area if it gets dusty. Feels good to grab some animu boob ;>. I am not sure if I am going to put her on display yet as I don't feel comfortable with how "stable" her stand is. I love the idea of the Super Figure figure line though. Maybe I will see a Sonico one later on.

If you want in on the soft bust club but dont want a Super Figure, try out the Rias Gremory -Soft Bust- figure. It is made by the same sculptor and I hear it came out great.

Settin

• She is nipple-less.
  • She actually looks better than the prototype. She has no butt seam issues. Some small seam issues on her right side though.
  • The whole thing is mounted on the stand with only two small metal pegs lol (wobbles a bit).
Would I buy her again knowing what I know now? Yes, but maybe just the regular edition. The soft bust feature is cool but I know it will be a PITA to clean that area if it gets dusty. Feels good to grab some animu boob ;>. I am not sure if I am going to put her on display yet as I don't feel comfortable with how "stable" her stand is. I love the idea of the Super Figure figure line though. Maybe I will see a Sonico one later on.

If you want in on the soft bust club but dont want a Super Figure, try out the Rias Gremory -Soft Bust- figure. It is made by the same sculptor and I hear it came out great.

You're doing God's work.

thread is moving fast since I left work, let's see wh...

also science have gone too far with that soft boob figure

Nah, Oculus Rift + Tenga will be the end of Japan as we know it. Wait until they create Dakimakuras with Tengas.

Dear lord I should create a new business.

• She is nipple-less.

No nipples?! Worthless.

you a bad boy.

I am tempted in getting a soft bust now.

Yeah - cars and gunpla primarily. I'd like to get into commission figures, so this is my start into the hobby.

I do hope they ship my kits soon!

I have a panther tank unbuilt. I was thinking on putting it together and painting it.

So they call it hand nowadays.

On topic: Thanks for the review.
;> No problemo

Haha! Figured you'd like that one.

You're doing God's work.
<3

We all have some butt seam issues sometimes.
That we do freezy, that we do.

Amazing. lol. Thanks for the pictures~
Glad we can be of service :D

No nipples?! Worthless.
Naw, think of it as a Senran Kagura figure.

you a bad boy.

I am tempted in getting a soft bust now.
DO IT. The soft bust club is for the elites :p

For Kancolle Nendoroid fans, both Kaga and Akagi are available for pre-order on AmiAmi(guess a restock?) for 3.5k yen each, shipping out in June.

This is about 1-2k yen cheaper than what they normally go for(especially in Kaga's case), so if you were missing out this is a great chance for you!

I need to create courage and start reading/watching this. My friend showed me the first time that afro skeleton appeared, and it was funny as hell.

The only problem is that I read so many spoilers about it (because I thought I would never actually read the thing) that it makes me sad. Pretty heavy spoilers, mostly about people dying.

darklin0

Banned
Everything is fine so far, waiting for Mandarake to tell me if one figure was in stock or not.

Plus still dealing with the chance of my Aigis being lost forever.
Lost while shipped? D:
Since when? You mean from wonfes? Or since this new OT started, so basically today? Because if the former I can post my damage report and if the latter, well, I ordered 4 nendos today. And then I sold two scale figures for the price of one nendo...
4? May your wallet rest in pieces. I barely survived my addiction to Nendos.
Nice avatar. :p

In this thread, $70 CAD.
Ordered Wo and Re nendos, I am sinking into the abyss.
New chocolate elf! Nisei Muramasa by Wing. Nothing else was a 100% must buy.
Saw that one, I know I will be preodering her.
My wallet just took a spontaneous RAH Ryuko to the left card pouch. I'm bailing as fast as I can, but I'm only postponing the inevitable!
That is a very nice Ryuko, jelly. Also I am out of life boats, I do have water though.
How much of a hassle is it to get a forwarding service setup? And how expensive is it?

I have seen people here talk about BiginJapan having an easy forwarding service. I think they charge 500 and you pay for the shipping to them and then the shipping from them to you.

Settin

Can't wait until her figma arrives, will be a long month.

Hmm, I'll refrain myself from answering that question.

That's a nice pose.

No, I mean calling SAO a harem anime is an insult. At least shows like Rosario + Vampire and High School DxD are honest about what they are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom