• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saber Alter is very.....cubic.

tumblr_njiyfeKdX41qzdctco1_500.jpg

omlet

Every ship girl Nendo is gonna get re-released. Even Wo.

For the sake of everyone who paid close to or more than double her MSRP, I sure hope not -_-

Having just bought Akagi for like $50, this re-release stings a little but it's half a year away for the re-release and I ain't too mad because it's not a huge difference after considering shipping to import.

Unless the yen tanks more.

Then I'll be mad.

Then I'll look at my nendo army and be soothed and be not so mad any more.

I just noticed your name haha.
;>

For Kancolle Nendoroid fans, both Kaga and Akagi are available for pre-order on AmiAmi(guess a restock?) for 3.5k yen each, shipping out in June.

This is about 1-2k yen cheaper than what they normally go for(especially in Kaga's case), so if you were missing out this is a great chance for you!

woohoo! Thanks for the info!

I was wondering how this one turned out. Thanks for the info!
Glad to be of service! :D

Every ship girl Nendo is gonna get re-released. Even Wo.
Probably but just without the first edition bonuses.

I debating if I should order figma Satsuki from AA or GSC. Hmmmmmm

Ryuuroden

As one of the sole members of figure gaf who has sworn he will never buy nendo's I will say right here and now and you can note it down to show me in the future, If Wo-class gets a re-release at a close to same price as first release, I will buy my first nendo and join the club.

Now that I have signed my gravestone, off to the abyss we call sleep.

Femto.

Wow, Femto can't wait to spend another 150,000¥.

I heard Max Factory.... lemme check.

Edit: I guess it is GSC. Muthafuckas be taggin their shit wrong.

Hoping for a 2017 release tbh. Anyone remember when Guts was painted? I'm assuming they'll have Femto displayed at several events this year like Guts was last year and then finally go up for pre-order in 2016.

I wonder how this Saber will turn out, hopefully I like it enough to forget about getting GSC's other one.

Hoping for a 2017 release tbh. Anyone remember when Guts was painted? I'm assuming they'll have Femto displayed at several events this year like Guts was last year and then finally go up for pre-order in 2016.

I'm not sure, but I wanna say Guts showed up painted at SDCC last year.

GSC and Kotobukiya both realized it's a good idea to show at Comic-con and Toy Fair. They've been tag-teaming those shows.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Hey,

Does anyone have the Nami Mugiwara Version 2? I'm looking to purchase it but cannot seem to find a reasonably priced Nami. Please let me know or message me! Thanks!

Hey,

Does anyone have the Nami Mugiwara Version 2? I'm looking to purchase it but cannot seem to find a reasonably priced Nami. Please let me know or message me! Thanks!

She was an exclusive, so she may not be as "reasonably priced" as you're hoping. I'm sure she'll pop up on Mandarake before long, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom