• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
So I paid like $4 for this little Merida and she is actually a lot cooler than I thought she would be. She'll look great next to my Banshee when it is done being painted.

Edit. Also Samurai is gorgeous. That is all.

Nice to know there are some alternatives out there. I just saw this one on Ami pre-owned

gumonshoe1424927029.jpeg

OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE, HEAD, AND NECK

Nice to know there are some alternatives out there. I just saw this one on Ami pre-owned

OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE, HEAD, AND NECK

God I thought the same thing. Got excited then got to her head and almost threw up.

The one I got is only like 3" tall. My Banshee is a HG though.

Ryuuroden

Access to tools is my main problem. I would have to buy all of the tools, since I don't even own a drill. I have a hammer and a few screwdrivers, and that's it. It'll would be a super expensive endeavor. Might as well just go to Ikea.

Dohohohohoho, I am a carpenter, be jealous :p

What the hell is this?

Eh, will join will I get home. I'm 20 hours into MH4U and I think I'm ready to go online with my scrubby dual swordsman once I'm done grinding Kut-ku armor (fuck this monster, seriously).
What's Line? Is it just a chatroom/IM service?
Yeah more or less an IM/Chat room. Will be looking forward to playing online with you Kewl =D
Will people know my number? I don't know how Line handles privacy.
Nah they won't know your number, Line uses it to send a verification number to your phone and maybe to see what sticker shop you get. But no one can see your number.

Ryuuroden

Oreimo was hilarious from an outsider's perspective due to the western fans slowly realizing that the show was exactly what the title suggested it was towards the end of the series.

Yeah man I was laughing my way to the bank at all the people who put in time on that show expecting that NOT to happen. I fucking loled when it did and waited for the reactions from people that I told that that was going to be the ending waaaayy before it ever was. They didn't believe me at the time, were like no way, not even the Japanese would pander that. I was like, "Have you not paid any attention to some of the shit coming out of Japan for like the last decade?"

If you need a 3rd I'm down to hunt. I have Charge Blade but can also Gunlance. I'm HR village and 3* Gathering hall.

I'm just started 4* Village quests and haven't even started the Gathering Hall quests.

Well I'm down for a hunt later on if one of you make a room later, I'm at HR3 and at the LR 5* quests for village, wanted to make Gore's insect glaive but destroying the feelers will take me a while lol, (Gore's explosive breath is like Brachy XP) so I'll probably just make something else XP
What is the robot girl from? I'm kinda liking this figure for some reason.

Also, all of my Feb. order is in stock except Nagato who was delayed, but AmiAmi have failed to separate her out from my order.
Series Title: Robot Neoanthropinae Polynian...alright

Well I'm down for a hunt later on if one of you make a room later, I'm at HR3 and at the LR 5* quests for village, wanted to make Gore's insect glaive but destroying the feelers will take me a while lol, (Gore's explosive breath is like Brachy XP) so I'll probably just make something else XP

Series Title: Robot Neoanthropinae Polynian...alright

I just got done marathoning Shagura Magala for a Plate. Damn desire sensor is the biggest obstacle in the game.

souhait

Neo Member
Joined the LINE group, same username as here! I'm tempted to buy those Utena stickers just because I'm impressed they exist.

Anyway, this old Princess Tutu GK is probably the best figure of her we'll ever see.

She's really beautiful, I love how it's like a music box ballerina. It's a shame there isn't more Tutu stuff.

Joined the LINE group, same username as here! I'm tempted to buy those Utena stickers just because I'm impressed they exist.

Burn through all the free coin offers first.

Then you'll get addicted to stickers and start thinking about actually spending money on more.

Acid08

Banned
I really, really need another shelf now. It's to the point where I might have to start putting figures away to make room for better stuff lol.

Also, finally hit 50+ items on MFC between figures and gunpla. My life....

Settin

Sorry to hear this, but with your 60% tax on stuff it's not hard to believe, may you recover swiftly...

----------------

Hot Body Muramasa arrived, and instead of posting my pics I'll just link my MFC account Luse666, pics are there, don't want to lewd* the place up too much, I will however post one shot of my 4 darker skinned beauty's just for sake of skin tone comparison:

* I don't think she's lewd at all, but I know fact that I don't know where the line should be drawn, and everyone has different versions of said word...

Mmmmmmmm

How much time should I give MH4? I don't mind the slower gameplay, but the camera controls are killing me.

Do you have a New 3DS, or a Circle Pad Pro? Because those help immensely. If you have neither, you must learn the way of the claw.

Barring that, it never improves. Later monsters become faster and more agile, exacerbating the problem.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How much time should I give MH4? I don't mind the slower gameplay, but the camera controls are killing me.

You just have to liberally use the LB to recenter the camera, or to focus on the monster with monstercam when locked on. If you've played games like Ninja Gaiden, it's really similar to that. I have the New 3DS, so I have the little nub for adjusting the camera, but I rarely use it.

I'm pretty addicted to it right now. It's a well made game, and coop play is glorious.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
For those who ordered Oasis Muramasa, someone interpreted the statement by Amakuni on the botched forced cast off. From the MFC comments:

Basically, they are saying that they apologize for the problem they've brought to the customers. They admitted that there were some unclear confusion regarding cast-off with the photos they released onto hobby japan magazine. They said that at the beginning the peg holes were not a part of the design. However, they added the peg holes onto the body in the middle of the production to ensure the bikini can be more stabled. The way they came up to make this up for the costumers is to issue the body parts without peg holes on its own to the costumers. Their plan now is to remake all those body parts and have them sent out by May. The actually date of issue is of course not yet confirmed but they will keep the costumers updated via their homepage, e-mail, or letters. They will also come up with a way to help people who will need to change their shipping address by then. Last but not the least, they want the costumers to understand that the replace body parts is not compatible with the bikini.

So they'll be issuing replacement bodies? Does anyone know if N-Y would actually provide these to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom