• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kierwynn

I assume this one.

I wanted him too, but at the prices he's going for.

Yeah, that one- the sweet swimming prince! I had him preordered but then I had a bunch of unexpected expenses come up and couldn't get him in the end. :( Finally, my time has come! It's a little more than I would have liked, but he's one of my faves so I was fine with it.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I've been interested in these for awhile but, like you said, it's a little hard to justify the price. They're still tempting though since I've been a huge DBZ fan all of my life.

Completely forgot all about Black Hood Benoa but it seems like she turned out REALLY well:

Urge to impulse purchase...rising.

DBZ and One Piece are never ending wallet sinks, sometimes it's better to be a huge fan of something and never buy any of the collectibles related to it.

Embrace Japan still make awesome prototypes that come out looking like bad bootlegs of their own products:
RFuBibU.jpg

cKONb2J.jpg

DBZ and One Piece are never ending wallet sinks, sometimes it's better to be a huge fan of something and never buy any of the collectibles related to it.

Embrace Japan still make awesome prototypes that come out looking like bad bootlegs of their own products:

Mandarake sometimes feels like a never ending tide of POP figs.

like Griffon?

Ryuuroden

So many sword men prototypes being made, so all you bishonen lovers can relax that they're coming XD

Is this sword men thing related to a BL storyline or is is just bishonen. I dig a cool guy character like for instance, Hak, in Akatsuki no Yona is awsome and I would love a figure of him wielding that weapon of his. I think Aoba is cool looking but I have no explainable reason for owning a figure linked to BL. Regular Shojo on the other hand, no qualms if its a kick ass dude. Heck some of the coolest dudes are in Shoujo stories.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Is this sword men thing related to a BL storyline or is is just bishonen. I dig a cool guy character like for instance, Hak, in Akatsuki no Yona is awsome and I would love a figure of him wielding that weapon of his. I think Aoba is cool looking but I have no explainable reason for owning a figure linked to BL. Regular Shojo on the other hand, no qualms if its a kick ass dude. Heck some of the coolest dudes are in Shoujo stories.

From the same company that made shipgirls I believe, so you know what to expect.

Basically what kiunchbb said:
Touken+Ranbu

The only thing sharper than the sword is the gaze of the man who holds it. Be still my beating heart! Touken Ranbu, a browser game from DMM and Nitro+, makes you the master of anthropomorphic Japanese blades. Expand your territory, create new sword boys through metallurgy and raise horses in what could be the otome answer to Kancolle.
http://www.dmm.com/lp/game/toukenra...ent=olg&utm_source=insideg&utm_medium=display

Bombless

Satan [Seven Deadly Sins] review:

[NSFW]

http://maruran.bloggeek.jp/archives/42996749.html

That vibrant red color.
That black base.
That body.

AmiAmi, when will you get my February combined order ready for shipping so I can receive this beauty?

Bonus: All Seven Deadly Sins together. They look beautiful as a set, really nice variation of colors/styles.

Hnnnnnggggg! I can't wait to receive her. It'll take a while before I can display the Sins again but DAAAAAMN I can't wait. I also love that group pic, I didn't think it'd work to have the front row off their pedestals but it actually does! (and hides GULT) at the same time.

arue

I just got a new cabinet today. It's not perfect, but it was only $24 from Goodwill.

I still have 3 nendos and 2 scales coming this month, so P3MC wouldn't be so lonely up there :>

I just got a new cabinet today. It's not perfect, but it was only $24 from Goodwill.

I still have 3 nendos and 2 scales coming this month, so P3MC wouldn't be so lonely up there :>

Your goal should be to make that nendo box tower as tall as your cabinet. :p

chrono01

Hnnnnnggggg! I can't wait to receive her. It'll take a while before I can display the Sins again but DAAAAAMN I can't wait. I also love that group pic, I didn't think it'd work to have the front row off their pedestals but it actually does! (and hides GULT) at the same time.
Haha, my exact thoughts. It definitely works out well, considering the situation with her base [still haven't received the replacement sticker from BIJ and I probably won't :/].

I'll probably have to adopt that idea when I display them all.

LiK

I got him for 7k on Mandarake in January, so he should be around that price if he ever pops up there again.

that's a good price. lots of ebay sellers in Japan are selling him used for $100. i thought all that competition would lower his price but nope.

exemp30

It's BBTS which is the only place I've been able to find her in stock. I had her pre-ordered but had canceled and regret is killing me lol

It's BBTS which is the only place I've been able to find her in stock. I had her pre-ordered but had canceled and regret is killing me lol

Eh. They charge a price that nets them profit. You're basically paying them what they paid, plus the shipping they paid, plus a bit extra. And you'll pay about $10 shipping on top. They're reliable if you absolutely need it, but I would pass.

Wanderer5

Went to a local comic store near my college, and they had a bunch of figures. Behind the clerk were a few wonder woman figures, including this big ass one lol:

WWv3.png

I saw Mr Freeze and Two Face from the Batman:TAS line too, but bleh probably still have the issues wave 1 had. The comic store is going to have up to 70% off on everything sale this sat, hm.

LiK

Went to a local comic store near my college, and they had a bunch of figures. Behind the clerk were a few wonder woman figures, including this big ass one lol:

WWv3.png

I saw Mr Freeze and Two Face from the Batman:TAS line too, but bleh probably still have the issues wave 1 had. The comic store is going to have up to 70% off on everything sale this sat, hm.

this looks awesome!

Wanderer5

The visit there also made me aware of these:

super-best-friends-forever-action-figures.jpg

Batgirl wasn't there separate bleh, through sounds like she pretty crappy compare to the other two.

Giolon

Satan [Seven Deadly Sins] review:

[NSFW]

http://maruran.bloggeek.jp/archives/42996749.html

That vibrant red color.
That black base.
That body.

AmiAmi, when will you get my February combined order ready for shipping so I can receive this beauty?

Bonus: All Seven Deadly Sins together. They look beautiful as a set, really nice variation of colors/styles.

Goddamn they look so good all together. I'll only have 4 of them (Asmodeus, Lucifer, Mammon, and Satan). Even then, I was supposed to only have 3!

My only complaint about Satan at this point is that she doesn't have any sort of real pants/skirt. At least she's wearing something on bottom unlike Leviathan...

I can't wait until she shows up this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom