• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superflat

Super late but I only just assembled my Evangelion 3.0 Asuka figure this week and it looks preeeetty sweet. I preferred the head without the hat, but I love that I have options (this is the first figure I've bought with interchangeable pieces).

iseW4ayZYJXNc.jpg
iYlAxalqJsbQu.jpg

igQOmo9xe67Bh.jpg

iY0r3vx15moNV.jpg

I love the twisty pose and disgruntled expression. There's almost a fashion/vogue quality to it, and it looks really stand-out on my desk (it stands under the desk lamp, giving it really moody lighting). For some reason I've never felt very attached to previous Asuka figures but this one just screamed at me to order it and I'm glad I did.

The only thing that would make me like it even more is if they put even a tiny hint of a different color on the lips, because that part looks slightly unfinished as is (it actually looks just fine in pics but it bugs me when I look at it proper).

Bonus:

A little mix-media doodle card I made to commemorate it

I thought it was invite only.

It was fun while it lasted though.

Anyone can join a LINE group from a link posted on the web. And also anyone can also remove members from a group. That's kinda the weakness of LINE. ~_~

That's why it probably would have been better if we did the email tag link instead.

Oh well, wait for someone to make NeoFigureGAF.

kierwynn

Got a little extra money coming my way, so got to order my Makoto scale! Now I just need Haru, but rest of the month is gonna be busy and next month will be as well. Hopefully in May I can pick up Haru as well.

That Aoba talk got me flipping through Native's back catalog of lewdosity

Yeah, there's some pretty lewd stuff in there. Especially the tentacle one.

Man, I was looking at some of these DBZ Figuarts Zero figures now that I'm all into DBZ again because of Xenoverse... but no matter how hard I try, I can't justify $35-$40 for a 5-6" figure. Too much monies.

They look rad, though.

kewlmyc

I assume this one.

I wanted him too, but at the prices he's going for.

He was made to order, so it's to be expected for his price to skyrocket. I expect the same to happen to Demon Homura since she's made to order.

Man, I was looking at some of these DBZ Figuarts Zero figures now that I'm all into DBZ again because of Xenoverse... but no matter how hard I try, I can't justify $35-$40 for a 5-6" figure. Too much monies.

They look rad, though.

These look sick, if only they were bigger.

Acid08

Banned

They look rad, though.
I would very much consider that Piccolo.

You know what, with ordering those Resident Evil figures im opening up more to statues now.
Before i'd only get them if it was absolutely amazing or the only way to get certain characters but I think im going to start being more open now.

Not going to go crazy but just get away from them being a last resort.

george_us

They look rad, though.
I've been interested in these for awhile but, like you said, it's a little hard to justify the price. They're still tempting though since I've been a huge DBZ fan all of my life.

Completely forgot all about Black Hood Benoa but it seems like she turned out REALLY well:
Urge to impulse purchase...rising.

I've been interested in these for awhile but, like you said, it's a little hard to justify the price. They're still tempting though since I've been a huge DBZ fan all of my life.

Completely forgot all about Black Hood Benoa but it seems like she turned out REALLY well:

Urge to impulse purchase...rising.

Damn, she looks good.

They look rad, though.
Should check out the Banpresto Sculture line up.
49090-500x500.png

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/118-dragon-ball?n=50&rewrite=1&id_category=118

Looking at the DBZ interest revival makes me glad I ordered the re-release of this =D:
gumonshoe1401944398.jpeg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/7235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom