• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this one http://myfigurecollection.net/item/331 and it is nice. Even in 2005, Alter was doing good work. I don't like her other designs much so I only got this one.

That is my favorite designed Kosmos. I really like the look of this figure though.

qCBezCW.jpg

Fuck! Ryuko Figma came up on Amiami so I added to cart and immediately tried to check out but it keeps giving me system error. Did I miss getting it?

Edit. I missed her. Super salty. It happened really fast. Ehhhh.

Mandarake loves breaking my heart. Finds multiple items I've been searching for in stock! Orders! A day or two later "Order Cancellation Email" :'(

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Finally she's up!
(I wonder why AmiAmi never got in Uranus or Neptune? Never did see Saturn or Tuxedo Kamen listed for pre-order, and they don't even have pages anymore. *shrug*)

A few loot from this month and last month. :D

Nendoroid Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid
1/7 Batwoman - DC Comics Bishoujo
Hot Toys DX13: T-800 Terminator 2: Judgment Day

1400422_10200327989678256_4095829630979888676_o.jpg

1/35 Tachikoma - Koukaku Kidotai S.A.C.
figma Kusanagi Motoko - Koukaku Kidotai S.A.C.
RAH Mikasa Ackerman - Shingeki no Kyojin
Hot Toys MMS 244: Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man 2

10904467_10200346264655119_7474628797672458488_o.jpg

MG 1/100 Gundam Exia Dark Matter
Tamiya TS-13 Clear

10866138_10200393853444809_2688448014408910171_o.jpg

1/35 Logikoma - Koukaku Kidotai ARISE
1/12 MP7A1 - Little Armory

10980176_10200401211428754_1428306864008627190_o.jpg

Hot Toys MMS271: Shadow Trooper - Star Wars
Hot Toys MMS220: Wolverine - The Wolverine

10580862_10200402435419353_1245660695645880942_o.jpg

1/7 Sansei Muramasa - Soukou Akki Muramasa
1/7 Saber EXTRA - Fate/EXTRA

10991516_10200412955682353_112784353357711116_o.jpg

Followers: Cassandra Lithograph (Limited Edition of 500)

11001617_10200412955842357_4390554365315932721_o.jpg

11015006_10200412962642527_2951473894205781529_o.jpg

And here's my Flickr, please follow me. THANK YOU ! :D

Zerojul

(I wonder why AmiAmi never got in Uranus or Neptune? Never did see Saturn or Tuxedo Kamen listed for pre-order, and they don't even have pages anymore. *shrug*)

I don't know much about Sailor Moon but if any of those are Tamashii Web limited SHF, Amiami won't sell those (except for preowned stuff later). You need to check other places like BiJ, NY or Cd-Japan :/

From GSC Kahotan's blog:

"Up for preorder from tomorrow is none other than… Nendoroid Kotori Itsuka!♡

From the popular anime based on a light novel of the same name, ‘Date A Live II’ comes a Nendoroid of Kotori Itsuka in her spirit form! She comes with both a combat expression overflowing with confidence, as well as an awakened expression ready for destruction.

Optional parts include her battle-axe ‘Camael’ along with flaming effect parts to connect to the blade. Alternate parts that allow you to display the weapon in ‘Megiddo’ cannon form are also included. The raiment parts that flow around her are made from a soft material, ensuring they do not get in the way of any poses! Enjoy recreating various scenes with Kotori, and be sure to display her with the other characters from the series!"

o0515040113231213701.jpg

"But that’s not all… I also get the feeling a rather adorable character is going to be going up for rerelease as well…!!"

o0515053412821497355.jpg

From GSC Kahotan's blog:

From the popular anime based on a light novel of the same name, ‘Date A Live II’ comes a Nendoroid of Kotori Itsuka in her spirit form! She comes with both a combat expression overflowing with confidence, as well as an awakened expression ready for destruction.

Optional parts include her battle-axe ‘Camael’ along with flaming effect parts to connect to the blade. Alternate parts that allow you to display the weapon in ‘Megiddo’ cannon form are also included. The raiment parts that flow around her are made from a soft material, ensuring they do not get in the way of any poses! Enjoy recreating various scenes with Kotori, and be sure to display her with the other characters from the series!"

o0515040113231213701.jpg

"But that’s not all… I also get the feeling a rather adorable character is going to be going up for rerelease as well…!!"

o0515053412821497355.jpg

Yay I love Kotori and can't wait to PO her and OMG if Yoshino gets a rerelease, I sadly missed out on her as I didn't know of the anime when she was first released and she's so expensive now.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Way to ruin my hopes and dreams, Baka.

I have the same hope and dreams, I like a lot of Embrace Japan figures, they just need to get their act together and release them with an acceptable level of quality...

FigureGaf is 145 shipped a good price for her or should I wait and see if the aftermarket price goes down?

Too much, wait for her to show up pre-owned before paying that much.

At long last! My Dec order is here!
Think I'm gonna open up Wo-Class first.

My Wo should be here today.

I've been playing a lot of Muramasa Rebirth recently. Now I want figures, but they're big and stuff!
Wait for the Parfom Momohime:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/287768

A bunch of awesome pick ups, that DX13 had to be pricey unless you got a good deal...

I have a couple of quick questions if anyone is able to answer them. I'm in the process of redoing my entire bedroom (Can't wait to share when it's finished) and am thinking about finally raising my detolf's and getting lights. I found this at ikea http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40105340/#/00105323 and it matches perfectly to the color of the detolf and the size is perfect too, the only problem is that the weight is 149 pounds and 3 detolfs weight about 245 pounds in total not including figures. I found a picture of someone using it for 3 detolfs and the middle sags a bit as you can see in this picture:

HhvceqV.jpg

If I reinforce it and add more support in the middle of the shelf so it can absorb the weight should it be fine?

Secondly for the lighting I'm looking into http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/ Ive read that ikea changed the lighting from a bright white to a yellowish white is this true?

Thanks!

This is why you never pay these scalper prices. You usually only stand to lose if you pay more than RRP.

Yeah, I only bought it because it was the only Alter Tales of figure I was missing and really wanted to own the complete set as the Tales of series is my favorite game series.

To get over the frustration of missing preorders for Seadragon Kanon (the fucking thing sold out in 5 minutes everywhere, as usual), I preordered myself this little guy :)

I brought a PG version yesterday.I am pretty sure it will destroy my social life for the rest of the year.

Einbroch

Banned
Yoshino rerelease! Don't pass on her. Favorite Nendo.

Only thing is I wish they'd put a little tag on the box or something that says "rerelease" so the original orders are somewhat special, even if the figure is the same.

CDiggity

Yoshino getting a rerelease eh? Still don't regret buying it. I didn't know at the time. It's not like I was planning on reselling her anyway.

Theonik

I will get both of those Date a Live Nendos but bummed Tohka wasn't the one getting a rerelease. :T
They probably all are. If the series is popular they all do.
It's only in unfortunate case like the Nichijou nendos where they are both popular but there is no interest in the series where you get scalpers but no re-release.

cajunator

Banned
From GSC Kahotan's blog:

o0515040113231213701.jpg

o0515053412821497355.jpg

I will NOT miss this opportunity this time.

Bombless

I have a couple of quick questions if anyone is able to answer them. I'm in the process of redoing my entire bedroom (Can't wait to share when it's finished) and am thinking about finally raising my detolf's and getting lights. I found this at ikea http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40105340/#/00105323 and it matches perfectly to the color of the detolf and the size is perfect too, the only problem is that the weight is 149 pounds and 3 detolfs weight about 245 pounds in total not including figures. I found a picture of someone using it for 3 detolfs and the middle sags a bit as you can see in this picture:

HhvceqV.jpg

If I reinforce it and add more support in the middle of the shelf so it can absorb the weight should it be fine?

Secondly for the lighting I'm looking into http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/ Ive read that ikea changed the lighting from a bright white to a yellowish white is this true?

Thanks!

That picture is scary as fuck. I reaaaallly wouldn't use that piece to put my detolfs on. At the very least it needs serious support in the middle on both levels. And yes, the Dioder have a warm white light, turning slightly towards yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom