• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

My rule is not to buy characters I don't know, I have not broken it yet~

I have this rule but have been bypassing it by ordering something, then watching the show/playing the game shortly after preordering it. Really need to stop doing that. I've done it for No Game No Life (cancelled figure), Gatchaman Crowds (not sure if I'll keep it), and Guilty Gear.

I have this rule but have been bypassing it by ordering something, then watching the show/playing the game shortly after preordering it. Really need to stop doing that. I've done it for No Game No Life (cancelled figure), Gatchaman Crowds (not sure if I'll keep it), and Guilty Gear.
play guilty gear and you will at least be fine there!

For this reason alone that looks like a good system to go by.

omlet

And what would that be?
TIHQGzk.jpg

I can't be wrong.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
This is really disappointing to hear from N-Y. They really need to step up their game with support.

I want my replacement body. :(

Same, send them a ticket yourself, more voices heard the better...

Actually the question is only money because that solves the space problem as well.
True, more money, bigger place, more space...
My only rule is my budget. 15k a month.

fSiidDC.png

Doing pretty good, I'd say.
fucking lol

Good luck with that, I tried "I'll just get two figures a month", and that lasted for like ... A month?

Well the faces on both Catherine and Junko are perfect, and to me that's the most important feature. Yukari's face is fugly.

Alright yeah, I could touch up the paint on Junko's hair, but you can't do shit about Yukari's face...

Those foreign figures coming over here and taking up our shelf space!
Next they will be after our jobs! Whoops, one too many tabloid headlines...

This is the first Batman Nendo unboxing I've seen, he looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3I1uYjuyfI

I couldn't make it to the end, that guys said "that's cool" more times then Zack Synder does during a film commentary, also "sorry if you guys can't see it very well" then stop holding the camera and set it up so you can show us stuff properly...

*Somewhere, in a dark room*

- Sir, we just got a package saying it costs 1000 yen. We can't tax 1000 yen, it is just 8 dollars.

- Screw that, tax it. Put 30 dollars as the real value and tax the shit out of it.

- Wow sir, you are a genius.

- That's why I am your boss. Lets go for a drink after this.

Meanwhile...

Me: Holy shit, why are they undertaxing it? I guess I got lucky this time.

To those that didn't understand: I just got a package from Mandarake, they declared the value at 1000 yen. However the government here put the real value at 30 dollars and taxed me. Joke's on them, the product was more than that.

I'll post pictures of my Aigis soon.

Always feels good when you can pull off a fast one, damn shame your governments so damn dirty that they know they can try to fuck you on a cheap ass item...

Use Mandarake more often...

Always feels good when you can pull off a fast one, damn shame your governments so damn dirty that they know they can try to fuck you on a cheap ass item...

Use Mandarake more often...

Yeah, it feels good when something goes right. Plus, I plan on doing the bolded, liked what they did + the customer service.

Risty's are the best but there is nothing wrong with Variety.

That one is good too.

I have one Jason myself, I like it. I love bishoujos.

Bombless

*Somewhere, in a dark room*

- Sir, we just got a package saying it costs 1000 yen. We can't tax 1000 yen, it is just 8 dollars.

- Screw that, tax it. Put 30 dollars as the real value and tax the shit out of it.

- Wow sir, you are a genius.

- That's why I am your boss. Lets go for a drink after this.

Meanwhile...

Me: Holy shit, why are they undertaxing it? I guess I got lucky this time.

To those that didn't understand: I just got a package from Mandarake, they declared the value at 1000 yen. However the government here put the real value at 30 dollars and taxed me. Joke's on them, the product was more than that.

I'll post pictures of my Aigis soon.

See, in this case the Belgian Customs go "Hmm...something's not right here. Let's send a letter to this thieving asshole of a customer to mail us back the bill for the product before we tax the SHIT out of it".

Theonik

See, in this case the Belgian Customs go "Hmm...something's not right here. Let's send a letter to this thieving asshole of a customer to mail us back the bill for the product before we tax the SHIT out of it".
See it can be much worse. Then they might go. "Hmm I don't know these Mandarake people this could be fake. We need a LEGAL receipt"
The room for customs to be dicks is literally endless.

That's bad too, here they usually don't care, just overtax stuff and be done with it. They want the money, after all.

RMI

Banned
Amazon is kind of an awesome company:

Was disappointed to see that Jubilee is selling for $58.52 now (which is a great price), because when I placed my pre-order it was $65.65. Just got off of chat with a representative and they're going to refund me the difference.

Also in the great abs debate I'll take supple abs any day over crazy body builder abs.

Amazon is kind of an awesome company:

Was disappointed to see that Jubilee is selling for $58.52 now (which is a great price), because when I placed my pre-order it was $65.65. Just got off of chat with a representative and they're going to refund me the difference.

Also in the great abs debate I'll take supple abs any day over crazy body builder abs.

That's awesome. I also sent a price adjustment email for her and they did it. Mine was only $2 but I figured what the hell I'll try. They did it too.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
She looks pretty good to me. Gah.

What's wrong? I really like that face, and you can easily see the nose.

Actually click the link and click on some of those pictures...

Crusty brown stuff at the top of her panty's:

Needs to wash her hands:

Poor seam lines and gunky painted hair:

At least she can't say you put it in the wrong hole!

Actually click the link and click on some of those pictures...

Crusty brown stuff at the top of her panty's:

Needs to wash her hands:

Poor seam lines and gunky painted hair:

At least she can't say you put it in the wrong hole!
Well yea, those are bad but I don't see anything wrong with the face. that's just me.

I can only hope this guy got a very bad figure, and the rest are not this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom