• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the joke.

Mine was not as nearly as effective.

I just got all my February items. The two MG kits are actually for friends.

11043077_10206383100280864_4908476190560676118_n.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Made the mistake of trying to time paying my Mandarake order so that it would ship on a certain day and arrive here tomorrow. Of course then they take longer to ship than they usually do so it's cutting it real close. Got into customs at 4am last night...cutting it close. Pray4Me Figure-Gaf.

Of course she will be.

Max Factory gonna Max Factory
I feel like at this point you could just say Figure Company gonna Figure Company since almost all of them delay shit.

Giolon

This is weird. Satan was sent by AmiAmi EMS on 2/27. Normally she'd have been delivered by now, but there haven't been any updates since 2/28's "Dispatch from outward office of exchange".

Live from Japan, it's

MDpAYxb.jpg

She's a bit wobbly, but easily one of the most beautiful anime figures I've ever seen.
Amiami says she's used B/B, but she was never unboxed, and the box itself is in immaculate condition.

Hopefully Koto Jubilee will arrive this week. Jubilee will be the absolute last time I ever preorder anything from Amazon. They charged my CC instead of using my gift balance, and I had to call in to get a refund on the price drop.

RMI

Banned
Hopefully Koto Jubilee will arrive this week. Jubilee will be the absolute last time I ever preorder anything from Amazon. They charged my CC instead of using my gift balance, and I had to call in to get a refund on the price drop.

If the gift balance doesn't exist at the time of order they don't charge it by default, it has to be applied during checkout. You can probably ask them to swap out the payment in chat support.

Dat thigh gap.

Bit much honestly.

If the gift balance doesn't exist at the time of order they don't charge it by default, it has to be applied during checkout. You can probably ask them to swap out the payment in chat support.

They couldn't swap the payment because she's already shipped, and the gift card balance was present at the time of the preorder.
But hey, they did offer me five dollars in promo credit toward future purchases! :D
This, and their tendency to use USPS for next day delivery has really turned me off from using them altogether. I think I will start combining a lot of orders to force them to use UPS.

george_us

Live from Japan, it's
She's a bit wobbly, but easily one of the most beautiful anime figures I've ever seen.
Amiami says she's used B/B, but she was never unboxed, and the box itself is in immaculate condition.

She looks amazing, great pick up! I'm waiting until she gets down to the 7k range myself. Shouldn't be too long now.

Great to hear you picked up Jubilee. Sorry to hear about your Amazon problems though.

She looks amazing, great pick up! I'm waiting until she gets down to the 7k range myself. Shouldn't be too long now.

Great to hear you picked up Jubilee. Sorry to hear about your Amazon problems though.

Thanks!
Actually, I'm pretty happy about the Amiami experience, so I'm treating it as a big win.
I've started preordering from them. It's faster, cheaper and I could have had Jubilee months ago.

I really want to like this figure, but the pointy boobs look weird to me.

It's the angle of the photo. She does have stylistically ridiculous proportions, though, I'll give you that!

Bombless

I really want to like this figure, but the pointy boobs look weird to me.

Yeah, the torpedo nips completely turned me off the figure.

In other news, the local figures store offers HT Hulkbuster for 1065€. Factoring in shipping + import taxes + customs fees the price might not be so bad.

Live from Japan, it's

MDpAYxb.jpg

That is so close to so beautiful. Still really really nice though!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Live from Japan, it's

MDpAYxb.jpg

Looks good, like george_us I'm waiting for her to go cheaper.

My waifu is getting the classic treatment

kjYj6im.jpg

Jim Balent Catwoman's a classic look now? I gotta get used to getting old some day...

Annnnnd USPS lost Jubilee!
Incredible one day shipping from Fort Worth, and the post office can't be relied upon to get the package to an apartment in Austin Texas.
Yet, another package made a 6500 mile trip from the other side of the planet, through customs in snowy conditions to Austin just fine!
I deal with this every single time I order from Amazon.

kewlmyc

Incredible one day shipping from Fort Worth, and the post office can't be relied upon to get the package to an apartment in Austin Texas.
Yet, another package made a 6500 mile trip from the other side of the planet, through customs in snowy conditions to Austin just fine!

What do you mean "lost"? They don't know where it is and you're never getting it?

What do you mean "lost"? They don't know where it is and you're never getting it?

Apparently it was delivered to front desk reception at 10:56 AM this morning.
Our office didn't open until 11:00 AM.
My apartment manager tore the place apart looking for it just to be perfectly sure.
I don't know where the hell it is, nor do I care.
From now on, If I order something, they need to put it right in my hands.
I don't mind paying extra, but companies I do business with will offer signature services.
Amazon is processing a refund right now.
I guess I'll look for her tomorrow at one of the comic shops or maybe order from BBTS.

Damn that sucks.

RMI

Banned
Apparently it was delivered to front desk reception at 10:56 AM this morning.
Our office didn't open until 11:00 AM.
My apartment manager tore the place apart looking for it just to be perfectly sure.

sounds like your postal worker is pretty inept. Have you considered getting a PO box? My wife has one; I think they're pretty cheap. Anyway, sorry you didn't get her today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom