• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

george_us

Put my orders in for Bishoujo Juri and She-Hulk. I was going to wait until they hit Amazon but, with the yen being as weak as it is right now, it doesn't make sense to wait. Hell, depending on shipping costs, it may be cheaper to import.

Put my orders in for Bishoujo Juri and She-Hulk. I was going to wait until they hit Amazon but, with the yen being as weak as it is right now, it doesn't make sense to wait. Hell, depending on shipping costs, it may be cheaper to import.

I ORDERED BISHOUJO EVERYBODY. She-Hulk, Juri, Wasp, Anna, Zatanna, and...well... That's it right now, actually. But Sakura and Poison are next. Bishoujomania is running wild, brother.

kewlmyc

I ORDERED BISHOUJO EVERYBODY. She-Hulk, Juri, Wasp, Anna, Zatanna, and...well... That's it right now, actually. But Sakura and Poison are next. Bishoujomania is running wild, brother.

RZdVs7Q.gif

Shouta

Hi guys, a friend of mine has been trying to sell some figures and he wanted to know if anyone would be interested. I'm posting on his behalf because he doesn't have an account here.

http://imgur.com/a/JpNXx#0

Kanu from Ikkitousen - $80 OBO
Carmen 99 from Gun X Sword (Displayed, Original Box) - $30
C,C, from Code Geass - (Displayed Original Box) - $30
Tir McDohl from Suikoden 1 (Unopened) - $30
Riou from Suikoden 2 (Unopened) - $30
Christ Lightfellow from Suikoden 3 (Unopened) - $30
Arcee from Transformers Animated (Unopened) - $25
Arcee from Transformers Prime (Unopened) - $20
Psylocke from Marvel Bishoujo - (Displayed, Original Box) - $100 OBO
Rutee from Tales of Destiny (no box) - 20 OBO
Phoenix from Marvel Bishoujo (Displayed, Original Box) - $80 OBO
Harley Quinn from DC Comics Bishoujo (Displayed Original Box) -$60 OBO

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM saying which one. I'll give you my email and his email so you can hash it out directly though.

Bombless

Hi guys, a friend of mine has been trying to sell some figures and he wanted to know if anyone would be interested. I'm posting on his behalf because he doesn't have an account here.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM saying which one. I'll give you my email and his email so you can hash it out directly though.

Crazy price for that Phoenix. Shame there's no way I can fit her in my budget this month...or the next 3 or so as it happens lol.

darklin0

Banned

Right after I finished paying for some art books and PQ. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!? I would of bought some of the bishoujos. T-T

Shouta

Crazy price for that Phoenix. Shame there's no way I can fit her in my budget this month...or the next 3 or so as it happens lol.

Yeah, we saw the prices for some of the unopened ones. But considering it's been opened and displayed for a little while, he thought it'd be a fair price for it for the green suit version.

I can get more pictures if folks want to see it.

Got a AmiAmi question for you guys.

There was a figure that released in late Feb. that's still in-stock. When AmiAmi requests payment (assuming none of my figures slipped this month again), can you send an email to ask AmiAmi to merge them together to save on shipping?

IIRC they need the payment within that 5-7 day period after asking for it so I'm assuming it'd work.

Acid08

Banned

There was a figure that released in late Feb. that's still in-stock. When AmiAmi requests payment (assuming none of my figures slipped this month again), can you send an email to ask AmiAmi to merge them together to save on shipping?

IIRC they need the payment within that 5-7 day period after asking for it so I'm assuming it'd work.

You can combine that figure with your current monthly order right in checkout. You'll get a payment request when the rest of the figures come in stock or when the order gets split if there are delays.

omlet

It's better to do it before they send you a payment request, otherwise you're being a hassle to them because they package your stuff in your order first, then see how big/heavy the box is, then quote you shipping and request payment. It's better to request order splitting or merging before that so they don't have to waste time and material reboxing your order and then having to send you different payment request(s).

That is assuming you already have your orders placed and they're not together (or in the case of one big order you want to split up).

When you're checking out, like Acid just said, you can pick if you want to combine with a preexisting order that hasn't shipped or if you want to put the item(s) into a new order.

Meh. I'm not a she hulk fan. Do they have any other marvel bishoujos in the pipe line?

Nothing announced yet. Lady Deadpool (which I'm really looking forward to) is the last one they revealed, and she should be an early 2016 release (just like Poison!). Give it a few months.

I'm really looking forward to the DC Raven and Black Canary bishoujos, though. I prefer Marvel, but the DC ones just seem to come out better on the whole. It probably has something to do with that whole "licensor approval" thing.

I've got Jubilee on the way from BBTS.
Have confirmed she has the terminator shades as well as those in the Shunya art.
Juri's preordered through Amiami.
I'm going to hold off on Batwoman, She-Hulk and Wasp.

You can combine that figure with your current monthly order right in checkout. You'll get a payment request when the rest of the figures come in stock or when the order gets split if there are delays.

Oh, I see, I thought if it was an already released one you had to purchase it then even if you had other stuff on pre-order.

Thanks for the explanation. :)

EDIT: Was this one in case anyone was interested: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-008141

Nothing announced yet. Lady Deadpool (which I'm really looking forward to) is the last one they revealed, and she should be an early 2016 release (just like Poison!). Give it a few months.

I'm really looking forward to the DC Raven and Black Canary bishoujos, though. I prefer Marvel, but the DC ones just seem to come out better on the whole. It probably has something to do with that whole "licensor approval" thing.

OK. Only ones I really have to look forward to now are Sakura, Poison, Sniper Wolf and Tali. It's a good time for me to start getting the older xmen ones then.

Caladrius

Look who came in the mail today. (Also got the Teddie and Labrys figures I ordered, but haven't opened them yet).

Figure was a lot nicer than I was expecting. While the plastic shell-sealing lines are more obvious than they are on figmas, the poseability is great (you can even coil and rotate the fingers) and the paint quality is spot-on. Only major complaints about the figure are the poor ankle articulation (kind of inevitable with the character design, though) and the rather ghetto-looking support claw you have to stick him to. Otherwise pretty ace, especially considering how cheap it is on Amiami (2500 Yen without shipping)

Also, the pokeball base is sexy. (Hard to tell in this shot, but the base is actually partially holographic)

I'm really tempted to pre-order the Yoshi S.H. Figuarts coming out soon now.

OK. Only ones I really have to look forward to now are Sakura, Poison, Sniper Wolf and Tali. It's a good time for me to start getting the older xmen ones then.

Not really. Older X-Men ones are going for nutso prices. $250+ per figure. I saw Scarlet Witch on Mandarake for 30k a while back, and SHOCK, she's still there. Also, the older ones are 1/8 scale whereas the current line is 1/7.

Not really. Older X-Men ones are going for nutso prices. $250+ per figure. I saw Scarlet Witch on Mandarake for 30k a while back, and SHOCK, she's still there. Also, the older ones are 1/8 scale whereas the current line is 1/7.

Well kitty pride isn't expensive and neither is Storm. Psylocke isn't bad and Jean Grey goes for around $100-$150. Those are all 1/7. There are some I know I'll never get. Rogue. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom