• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Awesome stuff man!

In other news I am halfway done with Gurren Lagann.....

I just finished it. It's great!

Just started watching Gurren Lagann with my wife, up to episode 6 thus far. Picked up up while waiting for the rest of Kill La Kill to come out here. The original anime came out at a time when I was working my fingers to the bone to save up enough money to move to Scotland, and I just never got caught up with it until recently.

-------------

My EMS order still stuck in customs awaiting charging.

Ryuuroden

3P8KEKf.png

Shitcock

so much for foood

Anyone have any experience with ordering back-ordered items from Hobbylink Japan? especially sold out items from 3 years ago? Curious what the chances of them getting them are.

So how are you feeling right about now?

Ep 17 was a surprise...that's for sure lol

I adore the show but I am scared. I am going to have to buy the blurays now and I hate supporting Aniplex a lot. Already buying the KLK sets and Nisekoi sets from them....also annoyed that all the figures cost a fortune now but I guess that's a good thing. I do want to look up any artbooks that may be worth it.

Nendo Beatrice is in stock already. The other two items I have for march was delayed from last month, so I'm going to guess they'll be in stock this month.

Bombless

Moving update!
2nd batch of boxed figures will be heading out to the apartment today.

Most of the non-essential furniture has already been dismantled, only these two shelves remain.
I guesstimate about 25% of the figures are left to box. The Vittsjo will come along for the ride, the Billy will stay behind. I'm leaving the figmas/nendos for last, tons of pieces and everything has to be carefully packaged so it doesn't start moving around inside the box.

If all goes well next weekend I'll be fully moved over. Since I haven't bought the new furniture yet I'll treat you guys with a wall of figures. The nendo/figma towers will be glorious!

Moving update!

Most of the non-essential furniture has already been dismantled, only these two shelves remain.

I guesstimate about 25% of the figures are left to box. The Vittsjo will come along for the ride, the Billy will stay behind. I'm leaving the figmas/nendos for last, tons of pieces and everything has to be carefully packaged so it doesn't start moving around inside the box.

If all goes well next weekend I'll be fully moved over. Since I haven't bought the new furniture yet I'll treat you guys with a wall of figures. The nendo/figma towers will be glorious!

Wow, good luck, that's a lot of boxes.

Moving update!

You'll just be sitting on a throne of nendo boxes.

Also is that an Ork Stompa under Dreadfleet?

Bombless

Wow, good luck, that's a lot of boxes.
It is, but at the same time it's nice to get some 1 on 1 time with the figures again, some of them I haven't really got a good look at in a while.

You'll just be sitting on a throne of nendo boxes.

Also is that an Ork Stompa under Dreadfleet?

Yessir! I still hope I'll be able to assemble it and paint it.

taking inventory while your at it bombless?
Yeah, once everything is piled up I will update the MFC profile. It's been sitting at 9X figures for months, the real tally should be around 120 by now, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom