• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

My Saber EXTRA GSC is arrived. Her box is so nice that I want to leave her unpacked lol.
Yeah, sometimes the box the figure comes in can be just as nice [or better, in some cases] than the figure itself.

Despite the story behind the character, I still think Asuna - Titania Ver. from Max Factory has one of the nicest boxes I've seen.

SM8WLJM.jpg

Awesome stuff man!

In other news I am halfway done with Gurren Lagann.....

Just started watching Gurren Lagann with my wife, up to episode 6 thus far. Picked up up while waiting for the rest of Kill La Kill to come out here. The original anime came out at a time when I was working my fingers to the bone to save up enough money to move to Scotland, and I just never got caught up with it until recently.

-------------

My EMS order still stuck in customs awaiting charging.

Man, Gurren Lagann is literally the best anime ever. It warms my heart to see people watch it for the first time :__)
Super glad that I was able to find a Ribot Gurren Lagann too, now if only they'll hurry up and release Riobot Lazengann.

Settin

Man, Gurren Lagann is literally the best anime ever. It warms my heart to see people watch it for the first time :__)
Super glad that I was able to find a Ribot Gurren Lagann too, now if only they'll hurry up and release Riobot Lazengann.

This drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah, sometimes the box the figure comes in can be just as nice [or better, in some cases] than the figure itself.

Despite the story behind the character, I still think Asuna - Titania Ver. from Max Factory has one of the nicest boxes I've seen.

It took me 3 days before I cracked and opened Asuna, she looked so good in the box. Not that's she looks bad out of it, but the box and base were too huge to keep displayed.

Just got finished with episode 10
, after episode 8 my wife turned to me and said, "so your buying a Kamina figure right?", and I laughed cause even if I hadn't seen Gurren Lagann yet I knew how much his figure costs.

When we were done with episode 10, I showed her what getting into an anime this late costs.

Right now my only definite purchase is either the Alter or Max Factory Yoko, I'll wait until we finish the show and the movies before I make up my mind which one, and if I'll break my no robot rule...

Remembered someone mentioning that Line program that had a FigureGAF room setup, can someone send me an invite please (or if there's a link or something I need to click on to gain access)?

k went through my stuff that I want to sale/get rid
no prices but I will sell them under market price and then some. just ask me. Like under 40+ shipping for any of them. Figmas I'll sell as a set for number cheaper than they go for on mandarake.

Aigis/Labrys Figmas (I'll sell the pair for cheap, unopened from me bought from mandarake)
Melty Alter (unopened)
Attack on Titan Figmas (all unopened, mikasa/eren/levi)
Miku GSC
Kyubei from Gintama (alter/ unopened)
Sonico Orchid Seed
Kos Mos Swimsuit (alter)
Black Widow Bishoujo
Elizabeth Christmas QuesQ (unopened)

all should be in good condition with just dust minus the ones mentioned unopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom