• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

That Melty is gorgeous and it's criminal the you're selling her.
Or was this the extra because you had the Christmas version or something? I seem to recall this came up before.

Then again I guess this means someone else here has a chance to appreciate her!

That Melty is gorgeous and it's criminal the you're selling her.
Or was this the extra because you had the Christmas version or something? I seem to recall this came up before.

Then again I guess this means someone else here has a chance to appreciate her!

yeah i have the xmas version.... though the stick broke off =( I have it stuck together with some putty but =(.

The original is unboxed

arue

So Amiami promised to refund my card because they had an error in the shipping calculation after I paid for the order on Feb 27. I just received my bill, but I see no refund and I'm still charged for that order on Feb 27.

I emailed Amiami about this already, hopefully this will be resolved quickly.

Giolon

Ami Feb order here at last :)
img_00298fudf.jpg

img_0033wnu1y.jpg

img_0035mcun4.jpg

OMG this shirt!

It took me 3 days before I cracked and opened Asuna, she looked so good in the box. Not that's she looks bad out of it, but the box and base were too huge to keep displayed.

Just got finished with episode 10
, after episode 8 my wife turned to me and said, "so your buying a Kamina figure right?", and I laughed cause even if I hadn't seen Gurren Lagann yet I knew how much his figure costs.

When we were done with episode 10, I showed her what getting into an anime this late costs.

Right now my only definite purchase is either the Alter or Max Factory Yoko, I'll wait until we finish the show and the movies before I make up my mind which one, and if I'll break my no robot rule...

Awesome, I'll be interested to hear what you think once you get to the end of the series.
You won't buy Kamina but you'll shell out for Alter Yoko? Did you somehow find it for under $300 somewhere?
The Gurren Lagann robot figs are great dude. It's a shame that most of them are revoltechs but they still look great all things considered.

Acid08

Banned
Been watching Nozaki-Kun, would buy def buy some figures from that show. Thinking about getting that box of small figures.

kewlmyc

Anyone think we'll see an Alter Momohime re-issue this year... or at all?

Sure, if they announce a Kisuke, Yuzuruha, or Okoi to go along with it. They're releasing their Gwendolyn and Mercedes because they're making a Velvet, and they rereleased Momohime the first time because they released Kongiku. So if they release another Muramasa Demon Blade figure, then I could see Momohime getting a rerelease.

Sure, if they announce a Kisuke, Yuzuruha, or Okoi to go along with it. They're releasing their Gwendolyn and Mercedes because they're making a Velvet, and they rereleased Momohime the first time because they released Kongiku. So if they release another Muramasa Demon Blade figure, then I could see Momohime getting a rerelease.

When companies release a new figure in a line is it common to rereleased the older ones?

kierwynn

Oh man I have been eyeing that Melty for awhile now. Wish I had seen this sooner as I totally would have grabbed her for that price (though if by some chance someone hasn't, I'm interested lol).

I also started watching Your Lie in April (I think is it? Hard for me to check on my phone) today and I am really hyped for those figures coming out now. I'm gonna have to try to grab one of them!

Acid08

Banned
Oh man I have been eyeing that Melty for awhile now. Wish I had seen this sooner as I totally would have grabbed her for that price (though if by some chance someone hasn't, I'm interested lol).

I also started watching Your Lie in April (I think is it? Hard for me to check on my phone) today and I am really hyped for those figures coming out now. I'm gonna have to try to grab one of them!

I wanna watch that but I feel like it would make me sob too much.

So the third Berserk film is pretty fucked up. Not sure I want to read through all 30+ volumes of the manga but I need more.

Actually, it's definitely worth reading. The Golden Age arc you saw in the movies is not only told much better in the manga, but that ends at Volume 13. Volumes 14+ is all post-anime content.

Femto.

So the third Berserk film is pretty fucked up. Not sure I want to read through all 30+ volumes of the manga but I need more.
Pretty much what Freeza said, you owe it to yourself to read the manga.

So today I was able to get my hands on a Mega Man Amiibo, figured I said why not since my hopes for a Mega Man nendo is fading.

The other thing about the Berserk manga is the breathtaking artwork. Miura fills up his pages. Not like these slackers that just draw some lines and completely forego shading of any kind.

k went through my stuff that I want to sale/get rid
no prices but I will sell them under market price and then some. just ask me. Like under 40+ shipping for any of them. Figmas I'll sell as a set for number cheaper than they go for on mandarake.

Attack on Titan Figmas (all unopened, mikasa/eren/levi)

Sonico Orchid Seed

Black Widow Bishoujo

all should be in good condition with just dust minus the ones mentioned unopened

How much are you looking for for these?

only cuz he offered me the elizabeth in PM instead of the figmas =P

sorry! I just sorted out SOME of my shit that was still boxed and found them lol.

How much are you looking for for these?

send me a PM as well so I can track.

Not sure on BW yet. It seems according to MFC and ebay she goes for 100. I want to go easily under 75. I'm thinking around 55+ shipping but I have to double check since I want to be fair to both parties. Another gaffer (actually 2) pm me about it and I'll see what their response is and let you know if you are still intereted for BW.

Sonico from what I see on mandarake is about 7-8k. I'll sell it for 45+ shipping. Another gaffer asked me but I didn't get back to him on price yet since I was out.

the AoT figmas. Separate 30 each+ shipping. If you get all of them 75 + shipping. All of them are unopened.

If you happen to have any K-On stuff you don't want....holler@me

I have zero k-on...funny enough.

btw Melty is about 5-7k on mandarake. Selling it for 35 + shipping but it is a bit big... also unopened I think. Or literally I cut the tape and looked to see if anything was broken lol. Never was opened for display.

edit

So update some stuff.

k went through my stuff that I want to sale/get rid
no prices but I will sell them under market price and then some. just ask me. Like under 40+ shipping for any of them. Figmas I'll sell as a set for number cheaper than they go for on mandarake.

Miku GSC
Kyubei from Gintama (alter/ unopened)
Kos Mos Swimsuit (alter)

all should be in good condition with just dust minus the ones mentioned unopened

Ohmygoditsjrod has dips on the persona figmas

Vlaphor has dibs on BW and Xmas Elizabeth

Omegabalmung9 has 2nd dibs if Vlaphor declines on BW

properpropaganda based on timestamps then Fatal Futanari has dibs on sonico

exemp30 got dibs on melty (edit) actually kierwynn called first dibs. Missed the post. quote the post please!

I might have more shit to sale... considering I have over 150 scales.

edit2

also might be selling this for cheap
miku racing 2012

goes for 6k on manda, will let it go for 45~ + shipping possibly

edit 3

Just to note. I do not drive due to health reasons. So it will take me a bit longer than most people to ship out stuff but I will do my best to get it out asap.

Hm. I was just looking on MFC to see if they ever made a Kycilia Zabi figure from Gundam, and aside from some laughably bad ones, it seems not. It's a pity, as MegaHouse could have made a great one. But with Sayla coming out, maybe there's hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom