• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what that is so I don't know if you're wrong :p
T-elos is KOS-MOS evil android counterpart
5859-550x-10062972a3.jpg

LiK

huh, recently did a random search for the Event Staff Girl figure and it appears there's a rerelease? Both Amazon and EE have her for preorder. too expensive tho.

george_us

Actually, it's definitely worth reading. The Golden Age arc you saw in the movies is not only told much better in the manga, but that ends at Volume 13. Volumes 14+ is all post-anime content.

Pretty much what Freeza said, you owe it to yourself to read the manga.

Awesome, the CG can be jarring, but the budget couldn't get those battle scenes across without CG. The original TV show had tons of still images just floating across the screen, instead of CG, so on one hand I hate the CG on the other hand I do understand why they did it.

It's worth it, the movies are pale imitations of what actually transpired, only highlighting key moments between Guts and Griffith, the manga is why I'm willing to shell out thousands for statues.

That you've seen the movies will help get through the first dozen or so chapters of Berserk before Muria found his footing, the early chapters are a bit rough around the edges.
Y'all convinced me, picked up the first three volumes from Amazon last night. They should be here Monday. Can't wait to see what mindfuckery I'm in store for.

chrono01

Well, seeing as she's still unpainted, I'm guessing it'll be a while.
At least it's Max Factory and not Orchid Seed. This means we might see her release within the next two years.

...Maybe.
Still not sure if I want her or not. Pretty neutral towards her in the game. Wish Noire got one though.
Oh you'll get her. We all will. This will be Tharja all over again.

Prepare your wallets now.

I'd also purchase a Noire/Female Robin.

chrono01

Chrono you need to join the LINE chat and help me make senseof TiTiKei because this is goddamn nonsense to me.
Not going to lie, I own the artbook [I love Ishikei's artwork] but I've never read the series. I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help to you. :(

I can honestly see me not. Depends where I am in life 2 years from now when it releases.
Two years makes it seem like such a long time. :/

Settin

Not going to lie, I own the artbook [I love Ishikei's artwork] but I've never read the series. I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much help to you. :(

Two years makes it seem like such a long time. :/

I love the art but trying to make sense of it without using some pirated translation site is a journey

edit: WHO IS THIS GREEN EYED GIRL IN THE MIDDLE OF TH DAMN BOOK. WHY DOES SHE GET HER OWN FULL COLOR PAGE

ReBirFh

Sorry to interrupt,

Anyone here have experience with Nin Nin Games? I ordered two amiibos last month, one is already released and the other one will be released in 1 month, will they secure the already released one or I f*cked up?

And there is a order from Ami Ami that I think is lost, do they refund or ship another one (it had a tracking number)?

omlet

I just finished unboxing and setting up Snow Miku 2013 (Strawberry Miku). She's super cute but wow was she a hassle to assemble. The side bangs on the front part of her hair are a little bit too long so they collide with her arms. This resulted in paint transfer (hairline, but visible) and her hair constantly knocking her arms off while I was trying to set her up. I mean, she's adorable but she's definitely in PITA to Assemble Nendo hall of fame.

A couple years late to the party on this one so nothing new for those who have her but here are some pics for those who don't.

And there is a order from Ami Ami that I think is lost, do they refund or ship another one (it had a tracking number)?

No reason to apologize. I've never dealt with Nin Nin so I can't help with that but did you have the Amiami order shipped by SAL or EMS and why do you think is lost?

Edit: That is possibly the best snow Miku I have seen. I like that design.

Wanderer5

I just finished unboxing and setting up Snow Miku 2013 (Strawberry Miku). She's super cute but wow was she a hassle to assemble. The side bangs on the front part of her hair are a little bit too long so they collide with her arms. This resulted in paint transfer (hairline, but visible) and her hair constantly knocking her arms off while I was trying to set her up. I mean, she's adorable but she's definitely in PITA to Assemble Nendo hall of fame.

A couple years late to the party on this one so nothing new for those who have her but here are some pics for those who don't.

Heh damn sucks with that issue, but looks worth it in the end. She quite great looking.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Not my cup of coffee, but that's a fantastic looking figure and package.

Checked my credit card account a little while ago and found some charges that were not by me so I called the credit card company and find out somehow someone used my credit card in Jamaica NY even though it's sitting nice and comfortable in my possession so I have to go through the lovely process of getting a new card meanwhile my Amiami order is due and am without my card to pay, lovely :p

chrono01

Checked my credit card account a little while ago and found some charges that were not by me so I called the credit card company and find out somehow someone used my credit card in Jamaica NY even though it's sitting nice and comfortable in my possession so I have to go through the lovely process of getting a new card meanwhile my Amiami order is due and am without my card to pay, lovely :p
Sorry to hear that.

I hope everything is fixed for you soon. It's never fun when that happens.

Damn, I hope it can get fixed soon.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear that.

I hope everything is fixed for you soon. It's never fun when that happens.

Damn, I hope it can get fixed soon.

Good luck.

Thanks! yeah I was told it'll take a few weeks until they can refund those charges onto my available credit since they need to do an investigation so that's a bit of an inconvenience and never shopped anywhere that looks seedy so I wonder what place stole my card info and made a copy of it. Just hope amiami is understanding as its a very expensive order and I might not get my replacement card until after the 7 day period I'd hate for them to cancel my order or think I'm a bad shopper.

gokieks

They do accept PayPal, if you are willing to use that and link your bank account to it.

Bombless

Thanks! yeah I was told it'll take a few weeks until they can refund those charges onto my available credit since they need to do an investigation so that's a bit of an inconvenience and never shopped anywhere that looks seedy so I wonder what place stole my card info and made a copy of it. Just hope amiami is understanding as its a very expensive order and I might not get my replacement card until after the 7 day period I'd hate for them to cancel my order or think I'm a bad shopper.

Email them and explain the issue, they've extended my pay deadline a couple times without any trouble.

They do accept PayPal, if you are willing to use that and link your bank account to it.

I may do that if worse comes to worse, only downside is my creditcard gives cashback and I'd get about $15 free from my amiami purchase aswell as my cards exchange rate is a bit better then paypal so thats a few $ there too.

Email them and explain the issue, they've extended my pay deadline a couple times without any trouble.

Yeah I sent them an email explaining my situation to the best of my ability stating that I will do my best to have it paid by the deadline but may need a few extra days because I need to wait for my new card.

omlet

More nendos from February orders... :D

Hi everyone, Aegis here. Check out my awesome bendable joints designed for optimal combat efficiency.
l6LwhdH.jpg

Shadows sighted!
SiV4b9i.jpg

jw5IoLw.jpg

OZgOldf.jpg

Do not let that one escape!
cGLo3Aj.jpg

Be sure to perform maintenance regularly.
DxsBVNr.jpg

I am the night.
KKzR7RD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom